new album name

• new album name
    crazyquinn03

i was just thinking how can u beat the name "the sound of madness" cuz its just too sick nasty. i feel like thinking of probly dumb but somewhat decent names for their next album...tell me which 1 u like the best (if u like any at all)

by all means this is 1 of my lamest posts so dont be upset if it wasted ur time just listen to shinedown n u'll be okay :D

but please tell which ones u like

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 13:04

yeah i wasnt that keen either but i chose Gifts Of Pain.

[quote="raymond"]Umm... I don't like any of them to be honest. :D[/quote]
same here, what ever it is, im sure there will be great meaning behind it...

AllAmericanDan1

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 15:14

Space of Fear definitely sounds like the coolest of the names posted. Believe is a name that is used way too much...stay away.

I'm guessing the new album will be called "The Madness of Devoured Sound". :P

destiny453

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 20:14

Thats a really good name! I like that!

d_eicholz

Sun, 06/28/2009 - 02:04

some of my friends at my school just started a band and were brainstorming band name ideas and i think a couple of their ideas would fit pretty good. like Darkside of Sanity, FallingUnder, or False Sanity

destiny453

Sun, 06/28/2009 - 02:09

those are good names 2. :)

Rita @ Brazil

Fri, 07/17/2009 - 21:56

How can I choose a name for an album I didn't hear the songs yet ? And ... well, too personal, I don't wanna see MY vison in the next SD album , I want the guys surprise me and show me THEIR vision !!!

i was just thinking how can u beat the name "the sound of madness" cuz its just too sick nasty. i feel like thinking of probly dumb but somewhat decent names for their next album...tell me which 1 u like the best (if u like any at all)

by all means this is 1 of my lamest posts so dont be upset if it wasted ur time just listen to shinedown n u'll be okay :D

but please tell which ones u like

comments

How can I choose a name for an album I didn't hear the songs yet ? And ... well, too personal, I don't wanna see MY vison in the next SD album , I want the guys surprise me and show me THEIR vision !!!

those are good names 2. :)

some of my friends at my school just started a band and were brainstorming band name ideas and i think a couple of their ideas would fit pretty good. like Darkside of Sanity, FallingUnder, or False Sanity

Thats a really good name! I like that!

I'm guessing the new album will be called "The Madness of Devoured Sound". :P

Space of Fear definitely sounds like the coolest of the names posted. Believe is a name that is used way too much...stay away.

[quote="raymond"]Umm... I don't like any of them to be honest. :D[/quote]
same here, what ever it is, im sure there will be great meaning behind it...

yeah i wasnt that keen either but i chose Gifts Of Pain.