Need help with some song credits

• Need help with some song credits
    Rita @ Brazil

This would be a question for the Fan Club ... but I don't know who are the people in charge , or how to contact somebody 'real' here ... so , as usual ... I'm asking for some help of my 'boardies friends', cool ? :)

I need to know the credits to some songs ... who wrote them, beside Brent, okay ?

CALL ME
    CARRIED AWAY
    BREAK
    I OWN YOU
    ENERGY
    SON OF SAM

I also need help with the DREVE lyrics available ... somebody could wrote them down and post here please ?
    Thank you so very much!!! :D

From a Brazilian hard core fan who are doing her best to figure out what Mr. Smith is saying .. but sometimes , it's JUST way out of my league :wink:

Submitted by Rita @ Brazil on
Forum category
Is pro
No

This would be a question for the Fan Club ... but I don't know who are the people in charge , or how to contact somebody 'real' here ... so , as usual ... I'm asking for some help of my 'boardies friends', cool ? :)

I need to know the credits to some songs ... who wrote them, beside Brent, okay ?

CALL ME
CARRIED AWAY
BREAK
I OWN YOU
ENERGY
SON OF SAM

I also need help with the DREVE lyrics available ... somebody could wrote them down and post here please ?
Thank you so very much!!! :D

From a Brazilian hard core fan who are doing her best to figure out what Mr. Smith is saying .. but sometimes , it's JUST way out of my league :wink:

comments