Need Help!! Ladies especially

• Need Help!! Ladies especially
    ryno3216

So I'm going to the show on 11/30 in Milwaukee and have 2 tix...unfortunately none of my friends really listen to Shinedown (I know, hold your gasps) so I'm looking to take this woman I'm dating, but she's not into rock, more the Salsa and Hip-Hop. She says she'll go, I even gave her the Sound of Madness to listen to, but dunno how that's goin over haha.

Any ideas on how to reel her in?!? Or ways to warm her up to them? I explained it'll be an acoustic show, so not as heavy. Just don't want her to be bored (In the whole "I really don't wanna be here" vibe kinda way).

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crueangel

Fri, 11/05/2010 - 01:20

Even if she's not into rock, I think she'll like the show. It is absolutely awesome! Tell her it is not going to be like anything she expects. (And that's all I will say so I don't spoil the show for you!) LOL Good luck!

Thanks! I'll try my hardest. I think we have a deal goin on to where if she comes w/ me to this, I owe her a concert of some sort, prolly Usher haha

inked4life

Fri, 11/05/2010 - 17:33

Kind of like a she goes to concert of your choice, you go to a concert of her choice. Sounds fair.

crueangel

Fri, 11/05/2010 - 19:44

Sounds fair...

_blessmy4

Sun, 11/07/2010 - 14:54

I think that if she is into you, she will want to go just to spend time with you. Maybe take her out to dinner at her favorite place, since the shows start a little later?!?! Plus, if she likes music, I think she would want to go to a live show....there's nothing like a show!!!! Good Luck ;-)

crueangel

Sun, 11/07/2010 - 18:27

And the acoustic show is not like any other Shinedown show, or ANY concert that you have ever been to. I promise you that! Good luck, essp if you have to go see Usher in return! :wink: LOL

So I'm going to the show on 11/30 in Milwaukee and have 2 tix...unfortunately none of my friends really listen to Shinedown (I know, hold your gasps) so I'm looking to take this woman I'm dating, but she's not into rock, more the Salsa and Hip-Hop. She says she'll go, I even gave her the Sound of Madness to listen to, but dunno how that's goin over haha.

Any ideas on how to reel her in?!? Or ways to warm her up to them? I explained it'll be an acoustic show, so not as heavy. Just don't want her to be bored (In the whole "I really don't wanna be here" vibe kinda way).

comments

And the acoustic show is not like any other Shinedown show, or ANY concert that you have ever been to. I promise you that! Good luck, essp if you have to go see Usher in return! :wink: LOL

I think that if she is into you, she will want to go just to spend time with you. Maybe take her out to dinner at her favorite place, since the shows start a little later?!?! Plus, if she likes music, I think she would want to go to a live show....there's nothing like a show!!!! Good Luck ;-)

Sounds fair...

Kind of like a she goes to concert of your choice, you go to a concert of her choice. Sounds fair.

Thanks! I'll try my hardest. I think we have a deal goin on to where if she comes w/ me to this, I owe her a concert of some sort, prolly Usher haha

Even if she's not into rock, I think she'll like the show. It is absolutely awesome! Tell her it is not going to be like anything she expects. (And that's all I will say so I don't spoil the show for you!) LOL Good luck!