Need alot of Help, Street Propanganda!! (for Detroit)

• Need alot of Help, Street Propanganda!! (for Detroit)
    Well I Got A Candle.

Ok heres the deal, im going to be going out of town and i will not be able to cover my show, and street propaganda, and they wont let me cancel. I was pissed, so now i have to worry about getting someone to do this, Its the master of metal tour, DTE 8/18/2008. Judas priest, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, I really need your help, if i dont get anyone to cover this show for me i will probably have to buy all of the stuff, and i have NO money. So anybody around the Detroit area want to do this, You have to take some pictures giving stickers out to people before, during, after the show.

Please help me?!? message me

Thanks!

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Ok heres the deal, im going to be going out of town and i will not be able to cover my show, and street propaganda, and they wont let me cancel. I was pissed, so now i have to worry about getting someone to do this, Its the master of metal tour, DTE 8/18/2008. Judas priest, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, I really need your help, if i dont get anyone to cover this show for me i will probably have to buy all of the stuff, and i have NO money. So anybody around the Detroit area want to do this, You have to take some pictures giving stickers out to people before, during, after the show.

Please help me?!? message me

Thanks!

comments