My Sake

• My Sake
    secondchance78

This song is quickly becoming one of my favorites off the new cd. Not sure what Brent's current relationship status is. I heard him on a local radio show in Seattle. He was talking about his weight loss and how is girlfriend motivated him to do it.

My Fiancee were trying to figure out the lyrics to this song. Is it about a past relationship Brent has been in or what he is currently going through. I thought most of his past relationship was on sound of madness.

So if you have any thoughts or insight on what this song means, please share.

Submitted by secondchance78 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Join the club...goin through some hard times w/ the lady and this album seems to have a lot of songs geared towards feelings. Through the Ghost, Miracle, My Sake...they all seem to be hitting home...dunno if that's a good thing.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 10:15

yeah definately. This album hits hope alot for me too. And Enemies is definately a gym favorite of mine along with Bully and Adrenaline.

This song is quickly becoming one of my favorites off the new cd. Not sure what Brent's current relationship status is. I heard him on a local radio show in Seattle. He was talking about his weight loss and how is girlfriend motivated him to do it.

My Fiancee were trying to figure out the lyrics to this song. Is it about a past relationship Brent has been in or what he is currently going through. I thought most of his past relationship was on sound of madness.

So if you have any thoughts or insight on what this song means, please share.

comments

yeah definately. This album hits hope alot for me too. And Enemies is definately a gym favorite of mine along with Bully and Adrenaline.

Join the club...goin through some hard times w/ the lady and this album seems to have a lot of songs geared towards feelings. Through the Ghost, Miracle, My Sake...they all seem to be hitting home...dunno if that's a good thing.