My parents got remarried!

• My parents got remarried!
    shinersweetie_4300

My mom and Dad renewed their wedding vows yesterday in front of us kids and our families. It was so beautiful to see my parents recommit themselves to one another. After thirty year of marriage and some days and even years worse than others, I just thought it was such a beautiful thing. My dad actually cried and this is one of the very few times I have ever seen my dad cry. It was a wonderful day in our family's history and I just wanted to share it with you guys. Take care and have a great week everyone. :D

Submitted by shinersweetie_4300 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Congratulations to you and your family~what an amazing celebration!

JeffTaormina

Sun, 09/21/2008 - 18:41

NICE!!!

Well I Got A Candle.

Sun, 09/21/2008 - 19:36

thats awesome!

synneraboveall

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 15:15

That's awesome!!!! Hope they enjoy another 30yrs.

That is awesome!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 16:52

awesome congrats to them and wish them the best i just married my wife back in january hope we last a long long time.

shinersweetie_4300

Wed, 09/24/2008 - 23:49

thanks so much for the congrats everyone! i am just so proud my parents are still together.

Congratulations! That is extremely impressive in today's world. I'll be praying that you and your family get to spend the next thirty years still together and happy.

My mom and Dad renewed their wedding vows yesterday in front of us kids and our families. It was so beautiful to see my parents recommit themselves to one another. After thirty year of marriage and some days and even years worse than others, I just thought it was such a beautiful thing. My dad actually cried and this is one of the very few times I have ever seen my dad cry. It was a wonderful day in our family's history and I just wanted to share it with you guys. Take care and have a great week everyone. :D

comments

Congratulations! That is extremely impressive in today's world. I'll be praying that you and your family get to spend the next thirty years still together and happy.

thanks so much for the congrats everyone! i am just so proud my parents are still together.

awesome congrats to them and wish them the best i just married my wife back in january hope we last a long long time.

That is awesome!!!

That's awesome!!!! Hope they enjoy another 30yrs.

thats awesome!

NICE!!!

Congratulations to you and your family~what an amazing celebration!