My dream about Summer Camp and the guys

• My dream about Summer Camp and the guys
    luvmy3

Okay so I should have posted this earlier since I was on here like all morning, but had other things on my mind. And if it wasetn for randomsunkist17 and LadySoDevine I probaly would have left it until tomorrow anyway.
    Had this dream last nigth about summer camp and the guys. I wsa able to ge into summer camp in my dream, but the only reason for it was becasue I had told Jake that I had gotten super soakers for he guys to play with. Jake found Zach and he let me give them to him. Zach went nuts and told me that we had to make war on the guys. Zach and I were chasing Brent around with the water guns and yes he did get one too, and Eric and Barry even though he was still cooking. Zach and I in our effort to avoid getting wet ourselves from Brent and Eric chasing us. Holed up inside the bus and were using it as our fort and were shooting at the guys from the windows. We managed to completely soak brent head to toe, eric not so much. We did eventuall leave the bus, Zach and I should have never ever done that. The both of us ended up being chased all over by Brent and Eric, and yes we both got caught, Eric was carrying Zach over his shoulder and Brent had done the same to me ver embarassing too I might add. We ended up being brought over to Barry who from where I don't know produced a hose and drenced both Zach and I. And as great as that dream was the only bad part was well one I had to wake up lol and two in the end I had to drive home soaking wet.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

:lol: :lol: what a great dream!! Thanks for sharing it :D

I still dream about boats and oceans every night. the cruise has made a big impression on me :D

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 15:44

That's an awesome dream, lol. I had one where I was talking with the guys and Barry decides to run into my room (I'm assuming hotel room) and take everything out of my bags to find something I didn't have, then we talked it out and somehow ended up in a parking lot and we were running around doing an obstacle course and I got to touch his dreads which was pretty cool. And Eric had a huge beard and hair and it made him look like a hermit, lol. I think I did something with Zach but I don't remember what and I remember seeing Brent on TV doing a music video. It was a couple days ago so I don't really remember, lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:45

lol both of those are some crazy dreams. it's so weird oddly enough i had a shinedown dream last night too and i'm no joking. it was so weird. i had bumped into the guys somewhere and they were just kinda hanging out but for some reason i don't know why i was at a loss for words and i didn't have anything to talk about. I wasn't nervous being around them I just didn't have anything to say. So I was just kinda kicking back and talking with eric and zach and barry was hanging out drinking a beer couldn't tell which kind but it was a very dark bottle. then i woke and remember thinking well that's a first i always have stuff that I'd like to talk to the guys about lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:16

oh that's not one to remember.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Had a dream Saturday night, but it was short and sucky. :( They let like 150 people into the M&G and they ran out of time before they got to us. :cry:[/quote]

That would be my deffinition of a nightmare not a dream.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 14:34

yeah definitely a nightmare.... i wouldve been depressed like all day!

Okay so I should have posted this earlier since I was on here like all morning, but had other things on my mind. And if it wasetn for randomsunkist17 and LadySoDevine I probaly would have left it until tomorrow anyway.
Had this dream last nigth about summer camp and the guys. I wsa able to ge into summer camp in my dream, but the only reason for it was becasue I had told Jake that I had gotten super soakers for he guys to play with. Jake found Zach and he let me give them to him. Zach went nuts and told me that we had to make war on the guys. Zach and I were chasing Brent around with the water guns and yes he did get one too, and Eric and Barry even though he was still cooking. Zach and I in our effort to avoid getting wet ourselves from Brent and Eric chasing us. Holed up inside the bus and were using it as our fort and were shooting at the guys from the windows. We managed to completely soak brent head to toe, eric not so much. We did eventuall leave the bus, Zach and I should have never ever done that. The both of us ended up being chased all over by Brent and Eric, and yes we both got caught, Eric was carrying Zach over his shoulder and Brent had done the same to me ver embarassing too I might add. We ended up being brought over to Barry who from where I don't know produced a hose and drenced both Zach and I. And as great as that dream was the only bad part was well one I had to wake up lol and two in the end I had to drive home soaking wet.

comments

yeah definitely a nightmare.... i wouldve been depressed like all day!

[quote="ladysodevine"]Had a dream Saturday night, but it was short and sucky. :( They let like 150 people into the M&G and they ran out of time before they got to us. :cry:[/quote]

That would be my deffinition of a nightmare not a dream.

oh that's not one to remember.

lol both of those are some crazy dreams. it's so weird oddly enough i had a shinedown dream last night too and i'm no joking. it was so weird. i had bumped into the guys somewhere and they were just kinda hanging out but for some reason i don't know why i was at a loss for words and i didn't have anything to talk about. I wasn't nervous being around them I just didn't have anything to say. So I was just kinda kicking back and talking with eric and zach and barry was hanging out drinking a beer couldn't tell which kind but it was a very dark bottle. then i woke and remember thinking well that's a first i always have stuff that I'd like to talk to the guys about lol.

That's an awesome dream, lol. I had one where I was talking with the guys and Barry decides to run into my room (I'm assuming hotel room) and take everything out of my bags to find something I didn't have, then we talked it out and somehow ended up in a parking lot and we were running around doing an obstacle course and I got to touch his dreads which was pretty cool. And Eric had a huge beard and hair and it made him look like a hermit, lol. I think I did something with Zach but I don't remember what and I remember seeing Brent on TV doing a music video. It was a couple days ago so I don't really remember, lol.

:lol: :lol: what a great dream!! Thanks for sharing it :D

I still dream about boats and oceans every night. the cruise has made a big impression on me :D