Multiple presale codes?

• Multiple presale codes?
    carissalyn

Did anyone else get multiple emails with presale codes? I got 4 emails, with 2 different codes, each one twice. Not sure which to use?

Submitted by carissalyn on
Forum category
Is pro
No

classicgirl821

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:27

[color=darkblue]I got two emails but they have the same code.[/color]

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:32

Hm, the one that ends in FV, or LA? If you don't mind. :) i'd be annoyed if I missed out from using the wrong code! Maybe they just have more than 1 and send each to certain people, and for some reason I got hit twice? Strange.

classicgirl821

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:33

[color=darkblue]hmm. my code ends in TP[/color]

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:34

Must be multiple ones then, mine'll probably both work. Thanks for the help. :)

i got 4 e-mails but all had the same code...however when i went to buy my tickets it never asked for the pre-sale code! i got gold vip...anyone else have this happen? hope nothing went wrong i will really be pissed! but i got a confirmation and they definitely charged me....

I got multiple emails, and the codes were the same. And now thinking about it, I used the link in the email to get to ticketmaster. Maybe that was my passcode?

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 18:15

[quote="aromaine"]I got multiple emails, and the codes were the same. And now thinking about it, I used the link in the email to get to ticketmaster. Maybe that was my passcode?[/quote]

I was thinking that too- but Ticketmaster screwed up mt credit card so I had to go back in and retry (got same tix luckily!) and I went in thru the regular link. *shrug* The VIP didn't even say Fanclub presale next to it, so I dunno.

randomsunkist17

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 22:21

[quote="clb2196"][quote="aromaine"]I got multiple emails, and the codes were the same. And now thinking about it, I used the link in the email to get to ticketmaster. Maybe that was my passcode?[/quote]

I was thinking that too- but Ticketmaster screwed up mt credit card so I had to go back in and retry (got same tix luckily!) and I went in thru the regular link. *shrug* The VIP didn't even say Fanclub presale next to it, so I dunno.[/quote]

Yeah that was really weird.

Did anyone else get multiple emails with presale codes? I got 4 emails, with 2 different codes, each one twice. Not sure which to use?

comments

[quote="clb2196"][quote="aromaine"]I got multiple emails, and the codes were the same. And now thinking about it, I used the link in the email to get to ticketmaster. Maybe that was my passcode?[/quote]

I was thinking that too- but Ticketmaster screwed up mt credit card so I had to go back in and retry (got same tix luckily!) and I went in thru the regular link. *shrug* The VIP didn't even say Fanclub presale next to it, so I dunno.[/quote]

Yeah that was really weird.

[quote="aromaine"]I got multiple emails, and the codes were the same. And now thinking about it, I used the link in the email to get to ticketmaster. Maybe that was my passcode?[/quote]

I was thinking that too- but Ticketmaster screwed up mt credit card so I had to go back in and retry (got same tix luckily!) and I went in thru the regular link. *shrug* The VIP didn't even say Fanclub presale next to it, so I dunno.

I got multiple emails, and the codes were the same. And now thinking about it, I used the link in the email to get to ticketmaster. Maybe that was my passcode?

i got 4 e-mails but all had the same code...however when i went to buy my tickets it never asked for the pre-sale code! i got gold vip...anyone else have this happen? hope nothing went wrong i will really be pissed! but i got a confirmation and they definitely charged me....

Must be multiple ones then, mine'll probably both work. Thanks for the help. :)

[color=darkblue]hmm. my code ends in TP[/color]

Hm, the one that ends in FV, or LA? If you don't mind. :) i'd be annoyed if I missed out from using the wrong code! Maybe they just have more than 1 and send each to certain people, and for some reason I got hit twice? Strange.

[color=darkblue]I got two emails but they have the same code.[/color]