Movie

• Movie
    JeffTaormina

Ok so I siad it before, I'm a Comic book fanand a HUGE Batman fan.
    I just saw "THE DARK KNIGHT" Wow it was done right.
    Yes as the fanboy I am (But never admit to) there are diferance from the comic books but they are so over showded by what's done right you let it slide.

Great movie!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by JeffTaormina on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I agree. I saw this movie in iMax and I really liked it. Heath Ledger did a freaking awesome job. I won't spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but I really recommend it.

better_version6287

Mon, 07/21/2008 - 14:22

I only have one thing to say....... "Who wants to see this pencil disappear?"

JeffTaormina

Mon, 07/21/2008 - 19:32

[quote="better_version6287"]I only have one thing to say....... "Who wants to see this pencil disappear?"[/quote]

And that is how the Joker should be!!!

i love comedy and horror...more comedy tho

Absolutely amazing, i have seen it 3 times now and cant get enough. every time Heath Ledger is on i get goosebumps. noone could have done what he did.

I saw it opening night. And then the next day. And the day after that. I thought it was a great film. Especially Heath as the Joker. The whole licking his lips thing finished the character for me.

JeffTaormina

Fri, 08/15/2008 - 07:08

[quote="zbulling"]Absolutely amazing, i have seen it 3 times now and cant get enough. every time Heath Ledger is on i get goosebumps. noone could have done what he did.[/quote]

[quote="chelska"]I saw it opening night. And then the next day. And the day after that. I thought it was a great film. Especially Heath as the Joker. The whole licking his lips thing finished the character for me.[/quote]

And I'm the huge Batman fan on the board!!!! LOL :P

[quote="better_version6287"]I only have one thing to say....... "Who wants to see this pencil disappear?"[/quote]

That is one of the best movie scenes..........EVER!!!!!

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:29

I saw this on my flight over to Seattle last year....was amazing....Heath Ledger was so good in it, a really good movie...and the pencil scene was the best....very disturbing performance :D much better than the spiderman movies! :lol:

[quote="jaster"]Ok so I siad it before, I'm a Comic book fanand a HUGE Batman fan.
Yes as the fanboy I am (But never admit to) there are diferance from the comic books but they are so over showded by what's done right you let it slide.

Great movie!!!!!!!!![/quote]

LOVED THAT MOVIE!!! Why so serious????? :twisted:

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:36

Oh i miss Heath! :(

JeffTaormina

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:38

:cry: Hey I'm the board's Batman fan!!!!!!!! :o

Knock it off!!!!!!
:lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Oh i miss Heath! :([/quote]
Me too.. :(

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:40

I just read the biography on his life, it was great but tragic :(

[quote="destiny453"]I just read the biography on his life, it was great but tragic :([/quote]
I haven't read that...I'll have to check it out.

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:43

Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)[/quote]

Yeah..to use Jasters word..he's a HOTTIE!

JeffTaormina

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:47

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)[/quote]

Yeah..to use Jasters word..he's a HOTTIE![/quote]

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Now that word is tainted for me!

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:47

Oh yes he certainly is, i can't believe it is him in 10 Things I Hate About You...he is so different looking!

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)[/quote]

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Now that word is tainted for me![/quote]

EXCUSE me???? Ok..you have to come up with another one....did you read the whole MILF/FILF debate??? LOL!

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:51

This should be an interesting converstaion Lol :) :)

[quote="destiny453"]This should be an interesting converstaion Lol :) :)[/quote]

*Drops bait and runs*

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:53

Lol...i will wait and see what Jaster comes up with :) :roll:

JeffTaormina

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:54

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...i will wait and see what Jaster comes up with :) :roll:[/quote]

I'm looking for photo's of my Batman suits!!!!!!!

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...i will wait and see what Jaster comes up with :) :roll:[/quote]

I think I scare him..LOL! This is fun!

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:54

Oh intruiging :)

[quote="jaster"][quote="destiny453"]Lol...i will wait and see what Jaster comes up with :) :roll:[/quote]

I'm looking for photo's of my Batman suits!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh... :shock:

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:56

is it a real suit, like are you wearing it? :O

JeffTaormina

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 16:01

[quote="destiny453"]is it a real suit, like are you wearing it? :O[/quote]

It's real but it's not on me no. I have 2 one is mor comic Book the other is begins. I want to get a Dark Knight one.

Ok so I siad it before, I'm a Comic book fanand a HUGE Batman fan.

Great movie!!!!!!!!!

comments

I saw it a while back, I thought it was brilliant, I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was :)

My son and I just watched "Taken" with Liam Neeson. WOW - great action thriller. I highly recommend!

My partner is always telling me I'm sarcastic, but not in a good way? Lol...I think that's a typical Scots thing though, we are moody sarcastic :)

[quote="destiny453"]:lol: you always make me laugh :)[/quote]

Sarcasm is my second language........survival mechanism! :D

:lol: you always make me laugh :)

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"]Beer babes cigars and firetrucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I've never been to that type of wedding.[/quote]

Oh no that was my day yesterday.[/quote]

Exactly in that order?????? :lol:[/quote]

Umm No No beer before Firetrucks (Town code) :wink:[/quote]

Well I'm glad to hear that...don't want you showin up spraying the wrong house! :wink:

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"]Beer babes cigars and firetrucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Exactly in that order?????? :lol:[/quote]

Umm No No beer before Firetrucks (Town code) :wink:

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"]Beer babes cigars and firetrucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Exactly in that order?????? :lol:

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"]Beer babes cigars and firetrucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh no that was my day yesterday.

[quote="jaster"]Beer babes cigars and firetrucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I've never been to that type of wedding.

Beer babes cigars and firetrucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like it will be a blast. I love weddings. :)

I guess it's your night time now anyway....7.30am here :( Dinner was great thanks, Im so full feeling today, i ate that much! Lol....She is getting married on 2nd August, I'm chief bridesmaid so have lots to do :)...Hope the cold is going away :)

[quote="destiny453"]God work was rubbish, it always is, just becuase im always tired, I do like my job, just not the crazy hours! Lol...Hope you are feeling better soon :D I had a trial hair styling thing today for my mums wedding with my 3 sisters so that was fun, going out for dinner now as i passed my exams at uni, into my last year now :D[/quote]

Congratulations! One more year to go! When is your Mum getting married??
So far so good..feeling better, The fever is going away. Just chilling out online and downloading music today. Hope dinner was good. If I don't catch you later, have a good night. :)

God work was rubbish, it always is, just becuase im always tired, I do like my job, just not the crazy hours! Lol...Hope you are feeling better soon :D I had a trial hair styling thing today for my mums wedding with my 3 sisters so that was fun, going out for dinner now as i passed my exams at uni, into my last year now :D

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah it is now 5.38am here and Im just going to work at this time for the next 4 days! :([/quote]

UGH! that's early! I was supposed to work both of my jobs today, but this cold has gotten the best of me. I had to call out. Stinks, because I had a lot of clients, and will be losing a lot of money! I don't think people would appreciate me coughing on them as they get their nails done. I know I wouldn't!
Have a great day at work. Maybe I'll catch you later on here. :)

Yeah it is now 5.38am here and Im just going to work at this time for the next 4 days! :(

wow, that's really early.
yeah it's the great thing about Shinedown. :D

Bye...its my bed time shortly anyway up at 5am for work :(

Shinedown are just the best, when i was at the concert i noticed the diversity of the age group that listens 2 them, it's great to know they appeal to a wide audience

okay bye

Catch you ladies later..have a good one!

[quote="destiny453"]So true my sisters started liking them when they were like 11 and my fiance is 31 so its all good :)[/quote]

Lol i'm 48, i started liking them about 4 years ago or something.
right after Us And Them was released.

[quote="siouxi"][quote="ladydivine10"]I'm not feeling so terrific ...think I might be getting a fever... :( Think I'm gonna head out.....[/quote]

oh that sucks hope you feel better soon.[/quote]
Thanks..I think I'm fighting a cold...

[quote="ladydivine10"]I'm not feeling so terrific ...think I might be getting a fever... :( Think I'm gonna head out.....[/quote]

oh that sucks hope you feel better soon.

So true my sisters started liking them when they were like 11 and my fiance is 31 so its all good :)

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah im just a young one but with a mature head...lol..yeah right :)[/quote]

I'm not feeling so terrific ...think I might be getting a fever... :( Think I'm gonna head out.....

yeah, that's what i like about Shinedown, it doesn't matter how old or young you are, we're all fans of this incredible band. :D

well its good that there is a wide variety of shinedown fans :)

hehe my son is 19. :)

Yeah im just a young one but with a mature head...lol..yeah right :)

[quote="destiny453"]Oh awesome...that must be fun times, god think of the fun party when she is 18/21 if she isn't that age already?? My 21st is close 2 Halloween and I was thinking of having fancy dress :)[/quote]u

Oh my God you're a baby! My daughter will be thirteen.

Oh awesome...that must be fun times, god think of the fun party when she is 18/21 if she isn't that age already?? My 21st is close 2 Halloween and I was thinking of having fancy dress :)

[quote="destiny453"]Thanks Ladydevine it's my artistic flair coming through, with alot of help from my mum! Lol[/quote]
I love Halloween..my oldest daughter's birthday is the 1st of November..her first b-day party was a Halloween one.

Thanks Ladydevine it's my artistic flair coming through, with alot of help from my mum! Lol

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"]Drunk BATMAN........

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/DSC01755-1.jpg[/img][…

But you can carry it off![/quote]

Who knew I had a great BATMAN chin!!!! LOL[/quote]

great cleft in the chin...... :wink:

Well i won a few prizes with that costume in my time...that black paint is a killer to get off though, it was a great laugh cos no1 knew who it was :)

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="jaster"]Drunk BATMAN........

But you can carry it off![/quote]

Who knew I had a great BATMAN chin!!!! LOL

WOW NICE!

[quote="jaster"]Drunk BATMAN........

But you can carry it off!

I have found them, just doing them on photobucket

Ah now you have to see it to believe it, im looking through my pics just now

[quote="destiny453"]I believe you :) wait til u see my halloween pic....dont know if i will be able to find it though![/quote]

What is it?

[quote="jaster"]Head from Halloween but it's me[/quot

Who is that masked man???

I believe you :) wait til u see my halloween pic....dont know if i will be able to find it though!

Head from Halloween but it's me

Yes looks like a photoshoot, are you cheating jaster? lol

[quote="jaster"][img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/WetdownBAT.jpg[/img][…]

Now that's too funny..photoshop??

what about the rest??

Very nice ;) :twisted:

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"]Really awesome Jaster! My husband would be so jealous..looks like you have a killer collection room. He collects hockey cards and sports memorabilia...he wants his own room, but there isn't space. Cod piece?? Explain????[/quote]

I have 2 rooms for my Batman and Firefighter stuff.
My comic toy room where the comic suit is and my Firefighter/ Hero room where I keep the movie suit. (It's a better suit and it's on the first floor so people can see it when it's set up)

The comic suit the cod pice is still flat foam lytex and needs to be coated in rubber to give it the shine like the rest of the suit.

The comic suit is more comfy to wear byt the Movie suit is right on to Batman begins almost 100%
I like the fit of the Comic suit and like to wear it more because of that but the movie suit blows people away. I only dress up for Halloween and parties that week.[/quote]

Now that would be very cool to see....

[quote="ladydivine10"]Really awesome Jaster! My husband would be so jealous..looks like you have a killer collection room. He collects hockey cards and sports memorabilia...he wants his own room, but there isn't space. Cod piece?? Explain????[/quote]

I have 2 rooms for my Batman and Firefighter stuff.
My comic toy room where the comic suit is and my Firefighter/ Hero room where I keep the movie suit. (It's a better suit and it's on the first floor so people can see it when it's set up)

The comic suit the cod pice is still flat foam lytex and needs to be coated in rubber to give it the shine like the rest of the suit.

The comic suit is more comfy to wear byt the Movie suit is right on to Batman begins almost 100%
I like the fit of the Comic suit and like to wear it more because of that but the movie suit blows people away. I only dress up for Halloween and parties that week.

Thats like my room full of Nirvana and Foo Fighters memorabilia :)

Really awesome Jaster! My husband would be so jealous..looks like you have a killer collection room. He collects hockey cards and sports memorabilia...he wants his own room, but there isn't space. Cod piece?? Explain????

I love it :) Brilliant :D

Wow they are awesome :)...what a great collection....do you have any other suits or is Batman your favourite?

Cool :)....im sure you will get the Dark Knight one soon :)

[quote="jaster"][quote="destiny453"]cool are they expensive? cant wait to see the pics! :)[/quote]

Yes but I'm part of a club and we do trades. So if you make good gloves you make extras and trade them for Masks or things you can't do. Keeps cost down. (I'm putting them through Photobucket)[/quote]

Totally cool 8)

[quote="destiny453"]cool are they expensive? cant wait to see the pics! :)[/quote]

Yes but I'm part of a club and we do trades. So if you make good gloves you make extras and trade them for Masks or things you can't do. Keeps cost down. (I'm putting them through Photobucket)

cool are they expensive? cant wait to see the pics! :)

[quote="jaster"][quote="destiny453"]is it a real suit, like are you wearing it? :O[/quote]

It's real but it's not on me no. I have 2 one is mor comic Book the other is begins. I want to get a Dark Knight one.[/quote]

Oh, LMAO!! I thought you were wearing it! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]is it a real suit, like are you wearing it? :O[/quote]

It's real but it's not on me no. I have 2 one is mor comic Book the other is begins. I want to get a Dark Knight one.

is it a real suit, like are you wearing it? :O

[quote="jaster"][quote="destiny453"]Lol...i will wait and see what Jaster comes up with :) :roll:[/quote]

I'm looking for photo's of my Batman suits!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh... :shock:

Oh intruiging :)

I think I scare him..LOL! This is fun!

I'm looking for photo's of my Batman suits!!!!!!!

Lol...i will wait and see what Jaster comes up with :) :roll:

[quote="destiny453"]This should be an interesting converstaion Lol :) :)[/quote]

*Drops bait and runs*

This should be an interesting converstaion Lol :) :)

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)[/quote]

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Now that word is tainted for me![/quote]

EXCUSE me???? Ok..you have to come up with another one....did you read the whole MILF/FILF debate??? LOL!

Oh yes he certainly is, i can't believe it is him in 10 Things I Hate About You...he is so different looking!

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)[/quote]

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Now that word is tainted for me!

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)[/quote]

Yeah..to use Jasters word..he's a HOTTIE!

Yeah you should, the author is John something...i dont have the book at hand but it is a picture of Heath from Brokeback Mountain on the front, it's so good :)

[quote="destiny453"]I just read the biography on his life, it was great but tragic :([/quote]
I haven't read that...I'll have to check it out.

I just read the biography on his life, it was great but tragic :(

[quote="destiny453"]Oh i miss Heath! :([/quote]
Me too.. :(

:cry: Hey I'm the board's Batman fan!!!!!!!! :o

Knock it off!!!!!!
:lol:

Oh i miss Heath! :(

Re: Movie

[quote="jaster"]Ok so I siad it before, I'm a Comic book fanand a HUGE Batman fan.

Great movie!!!!!!!!![/quote]

LOVED THAT MOVIE!!! Why so serious????? :twisted:

I saw this on my flight over to Seattle last year....was amazing....Heath Ledger was so good in it, a really good movie...and the pencil scene was the best....very disturbing performance :D much better than the spiderman movies! :lol:

That is one of the best movie scenes..........EVER!!!!!

Look what I found!!

2 things I love together!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa5teRuZobA

[quote="zbulling"]Absolutely amazing, i have seen it 3 times now and cant get enough. every time Heath Ledger is on i get goosebumps. noone could have done what he did.[/quote]

[quote="chelska"]I saw it opening night. And then the next day. And the day after that. I thought it was a great film. Especially Heath as the Joker. The whole licking his lips thing finished the character for me.[/quote]

And I'm the huge Batman fan on the board!!!! LOL :P

I saw it opening night. And then the next day. And the day after that. I thought it was a great film. Especially Heath as the Joker. The whole licking his lips thing finished the character for me.

Absolutely amazing, i have seen it 3 times now and cant get enough. every time Heath Ledger is on i get goosebumps. noone could have done what he did.

i love comedy and horror...more comedy tho

And that is how the Joker should be!!!

I only have one thing to say....... "Who wants to see this pencil disappear?"

I agree. I saw this movie in iMax and I really liked it. Heath Ledger did a freaking awesome job. I won't spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but I really recommend it.