most powerfull acoustic

• most powerfull acoustic
    crazyquinn03

im always blown away by the power in brents voice towards the end of the acoustic version of "45" but i was wondering if ya'll thought any other 1s wur more powerfull n stand out to you

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/20/2009 - 21:37

for me it's definately 45 i just love the power and conviction in brent's voice during this song.

For me it's also 45. :)

No contest, that is one of the most powerful songs ever, brings me to tears. I'm so gay! :lol:

45 all the way!

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:18

Simple Man just edged it for me, but it was a really hard choice!!

ShinedownPete

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 17:17

45 is an amazing song for an Acoustic version and i love it.

But of late i have been listening i dare you on the deluxe edtion and really like it more then the orginal as well to hear his raw vocals so i voted for that one.

dalamar_2

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 23:17

I indulged answering one of Crazy's thousands of polls only because that one's a no brainer: "Achy Breaky Dance!" by a long shot...

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 09:38

:lol: Hey Dalamar...are you home??

The second half of 45 is the most powerful, but Simple Man overall acoustically.

DITTO!!!! 8)

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 19:39

oh.. haha.. i'm the only one who voted for Save Me. i thought there would be more.

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:24

Raymond...where have you been? Shows soon :) :)

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:28

Yeah uni is stressful!!! :(

Aw dude...really?!

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:31

Do you not have a ticket??

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:45

Well I shouldn't really as I have just had a week off due to illness but fuck it, i'm going :)

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:50

Manchester and Glasgow :)

im always blown away by the power in brents voice towards the end of the acoustic version of "45" but i was wondering if ya'll thought any other 1s wur more powerfull n stand out to you

comments

Manchester and Glasgow :)

Well I shouldn't really as I have just had a week off due to illness but fuck it, i'm going :)

Do you not have a ticket??

Yeah uni is stressful!!! :(

Aw dude...really?!

Raymond...where have you been? Shows soon :) :)

oh.. haha.. i'm the only one who voted for Save Me. i thought there would be more.

DITTO!!!! 8)

The second half of 45 is the most powerful, but Simple Man overall acoustically.

:lol: Hey Dalamar...are you home??

I indulged answering one of Crazy's thousands of polls only because that one's a no brainer: "Achy Breaky Dance!" by a long shot...

45 is an amazing song for an Acoustic version and i love it.

But of late i have been listening i dare you on the deluxe edtion and really like it more then the orginal as well to hear his raw vocals so i voted for that one.

Simple Man just edged it for me, but it was a really hard choice!!

45 all the way!

No contest, that is one of the most powerful songs ever, brings me to tears. I'm so gay! :lol:

For me it's also 45. :)

for me it's definately 45 i just love the power and conviction in brent's voice during this song.