Montreal...

• Montreal...
    dalamar_2

I could be wrong, but, I've had no notification of any form of pre-sale, M&G or even an e-mail letting me know they're coming... and the public sale starts on Saturday.

Is it just me or that should have happened already?

Submitted by dalamar_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/08/2009 - 17:03

hmm sounds strange. if i were you i'd email info@artistarena.com to see if they will have presales or M&G's for that show.

destiny453

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 04:45

yeah email those guys, but you probably wont get an answer :cry:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 11:20

well he could call too.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 15:39

Destiny... I did get an answer:

[quote]This should be happening soon. Keep checking back to the fan club site. New information should be coming soon.

Best,

Charles Ciba | Ticketing Coordinator | Artist Arena[/quote]

My concern is that general sale starts Saturday at noon. I hope they have a contengency plan...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 20:34

hmm thats is quite a pickle.

I could be wrong, but, I've had no notification of any form of pre-sale, M&G or even an e-mail letting me know they're coming... and the public sale starts on Saturday.

Is it just me or that should have happened already?

comments

hmm thats is quite a pickle.

Destiny... I did get an answer:

[quote]This should be happening soon. Keep checking back to the fan club site. New information should be coming soon.

Best,

Charles Ciba | Ticketing Coordinator | Artist Arena[/quote]

My concern is that general sale starts Saturday at noon. I hope they have a contengency plan...

well he could call too.

yeah email those guys, but you probably wont get an answer :cry:

hmm sounds strange. if i were you i'd email info@artistarena.com to see if they will have presales or M&G's for that show.