Mohegan Sun (8/4)

• Mohegan Sun (8/4)
    shawa

I saw that Ticketmaster actually posted an on-sale date for the Mohegan Sun show. There's nothing on there about the Fan Club pre-sale, just that they go on sale for the general public on 5-15. Maybe I'm just being paranoid/impatient but... I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get that gold VIP package. :?

Submitted by shawa on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 08:32

there should be a presale soon. for dallas it showed up on ticketmaster but no presales had been posted then i got the email from shinedown nation telling me that tickets would go on sale the next day at noon for my show. so just be patient and a presale should be posted soon.

With that dilemma over.. anyone else get their VIP package yet?

rangersuk

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 20:34

Got my VIP tickets for the Holmdel, NJ show but no word yet on the meet & greet or the guitar. They say they will give us info just before the show. I was happy with the front row center seats!

They won't send the meet and greet info until about a week before the show, so I'm going to assume it'll be the same for the guitars. Lucky that you could get one. :D

You'll def have to give a report from the show. We seriously thought about going to that one as Mohegan Sun is really awesome and how fun is that? Meet the band, watch a cool show, maybe a bbq, then go and gamble the night away. :twisted:

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'll certainly give a report on everything. :) The show seems so far away. I wish it was tomorrow.

I saw that Ticketmaster actually posted an on-sale date for the Mohegan Sun show. There's nothing on there about the Fan Club pre-sale, just that they go on sale for the general public on 5-15. Maybe I'm just being paranoid/impatient but... I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get that gold VIP package. :?

comments

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'll certainly give a report on everything. :) The show seems so far away. I wish it was tomorrow.

You'll def have to give a report from the show. We seriously thought about going to that one as Mohegan Sun is really awesome and how fun is that? Meet the band, watch a cool show, maybe a bbq, then go and gamble the night away. :twisted:

They won't send the meet and greet info until about a week before the show, so I'm going to assume it'll be the same for the guitars. Lucky that you could get one. :D

Got my VIP tickets for the Holmdel, NJ show but no word yet on the meet & greet or the guitar. They say they will give us info just before the show. I was happy with the front row center seats!

With that dilemma over.. anyone else get their VIP package yet?

there should be a presale soon. for dallas it showed up on ticketmaster but no presales had been posted then i got the email from shinedown nation telling me that tickets would go on sale the next day at noon for my show. so just be patient and a presale should be posted soon.