MIA

• MIA
    siouxI61

Hi everybody, i've been away for a while. i was very busy at work and after that i got sick. Had a bad flu, but i'm back.
    Missed you all :)

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Awwww, sorry you were sick. Something very nasty is going around and I'm getting nervous as I will be heading overseas very soon. So glad you are back though! Hope everything else is well.

did you make zach the hat and scarf (i think it was)?

think i saw him post a pic on twitter.

thanks Abby, i hope you don't catch it when you come overseas. Will you be going to England or will you be at the mainland too.

@ teetah I didn't make that for Zach, it was my sis Rita from Brasil.
She is very creative :D

I bought him a scarve last year and he wore it a long time. It was a silvery grey knitted scarve.

Aww. Well, hope u fell better.

Thanks i do feel a lot better :D

This time around, it's just the UK, but it's England, Wales and Scotland all within 10 days. Matt's going to be in Germany next February for 2 weeks for work, but I think we're still going to be paying for the UK trip so I don't think I'm going with him this time around.

Too bad you're not coming to Holland, would be fun to meet up in Amsterdam :)

Hi everybody, i've been away for a while. i was very busy at work and after that i got sick. Had a bad flu, but i'm back.
Missed you all :)

comments

Too bad you're not coming to Holland, would be fun to meet up in Amsterdam :)

This time around, it's just the UK, but it's England, Wales and Scotland all within 10 days. Matt's going to be in Germany next February for 2 weeks for work, but I think we're still going to be paying for the UK trip so I don't think I'm going with him this time around.

Thanks i do feel a lot better :D

Aww. Well, hope u fell better.

thanks Abby, i hope you don't catch it when you come overseas. Will you be going to England or will you be at the mainland too.

@ teetah I didn't make that for Zach, it was my sis Rita from Brasil.
She is very creative :D

I bought him a scarve last year and he wore it a long time. It was a silvery grey knitted scarve.

did you make zach the hat and scarf (i think it was)?

think i saw him post a pic on twitter.

Awwww, sorry you were sick. Something very nasty is going around and I'm getting nervous as I will be heading overseas very soon. So glad you are back though! Hope everything else is well.