Metallica European tour 2010

• Metallica European tour 2010
    scotlandbanff

Metallica are adding a dates to their summer tour of Europe randomly every couple days. Be making my 1st trip to Belfast in Northern Ireland 11th 12TH May. Any other Metallica fans in the Shinedown nation?

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

Submitted by scotlandbanff on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 23:38

i am a metallica fan! i saw them in minneapolis mn in october

dalamar_2

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 23:54

I think it'd be simpler to ask "who's not"

destiny453

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 04:50

Me Ian....did you see the Sonisphere line up??? Man it's looking good!! :)

scotlandbanff

Fri, 12/18/2009 - 15:49

yEAH THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE SONISPHERE IN PRAGUE OR SOMEWHERE IN mAINLAND EUROPE

Hell Yeah I'm a Metallica fan...if you've never seen them, it's simply amazing. How badass would it be if Shinedown and Metallica joined up for a tour? Heaven I think is what it would be called.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 12/21/2009 - 21:59

now that would be heaven tour. lol. metalica and shinedown definately a mix of fans in there. haha.

scotlandbanff

Thu, 12/24/2009 - 17:50

when i see them in Belfast will be fourth time seen them on Death Magnetic tour think i have seen then 9 times in all. One of the best live bands on the planet.

Metallica are adding a dates to their summer tour of Europe randomly every couple days. Be making my 1st trip to Belfast in Northern Ireland 11th 12TH May. Any other Metallica fans in the Shinedown nation?

comments

when i see them in Belfast will be fourth time seen them on Death Magnetic tour think i have seen then 9 times in all. One of the best live bands on the planet.

now that would be heaven tour. lol. metalica and shinedown definately a mix of fans in there. haha.

Hell Yeah I'm a Metallica fan...if you've never seen them, it's simply amazing. How badass would it be if Shinedown and Metallica joined up for a tour? Heaven I think is what it would be called.

yEAH THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE SONISPHERE IN PRAGUE OR SOMEWHERE IN mAINLAND EUROPE

Me Ian....did you see the Sonisphere line up??? Man it's looking good!! :)

I think it'd be simpler to ask "who's not"

i am a metallica fan! i saw them in minneapolis mn in october