MET SHINEDOWN AT ROCK ON THE RANGE

• MET SHINEDOWN AT ROCK ON THE RANGE
    wildturkey101

IT WAS TOTALLY COOL, THEY WERE VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND NICE, THEY SIGNED BY SHINEDOWN HOODIE AND THE DVD EVEN THOUGH THE FYE PEOPLE WERE BEING OR TRYING TO RUSH EVERYONE. SAYING ONLY ONE THING TO SIGN AND STUFF. SO I ASKED THE BAND IF THEY WOULD SIGN BOTH AND THEY GLADLY DID AND WAS VERY COOL ABOUT IT. TOLD THEM I COULDN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CD AND THEY LAUGHED AND SAID I WOULD HAVE TOO. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO MEET THEM. HOPE TO MEET THEM AGAIN AT THE MADISON THEATHER IN COVINGTON ON JULY 13TH. GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A SHOW.!!!![color=blue][/color][size=18][/size] :lol:

Submitted by wildturkey101 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinersweetie_4300

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 14:01

I got to meet the, too at rock on the range!! They are the nicest guys is rock today!! I even got to hug Brent which was a dream come true for me. I live and breathe their music everyday. If you ever want to see some pics of the day I met them go to myspace and type in happylilmommy. Anyway I will be a shiner forever!!

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:01

I only got to talk to Brent and Zach at Rock On The Range. After the guys did their signing I went over to say Hey to Zach..Brent saw me waved..I motioned for him to come over so I could say HI..he was talking to a radio dj at the time..he stopped talking to the dj and came over and gave me and my friend Patti hugs!!!! I loves me that man!!!! lol

IT WAS TOTALLY COOL, THEY WERE VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND NICE, THEY SIGNED BY SHINEDOWN HOODIE AND THE DVD EVEN THOUGH THE FYE PEOPLE WERE BEING OR TRYING TO RUSH EVERYONE. SAYING ONLY ONE THING TO SIGN AND STUFF. SO I ASKED THE BAND IF THEY WOULD SIGN BOTH AND THEY GLADLY DID AND WAS VERY COOL ABOUT IT. TOLD THEM I COULDN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CD AND THEY LAUGHED AND SAID I WOULD HAVE TOO. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO MEET THEM. HOPE TO MEET THEM AGAIN AT THE MADISON THEATHER IN COVINGTON ON JULY 13TH. GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A SHOW.!!!![color=blue][/color][size=18][/size] :lol:

comments

I only got to talk to Brent and Zach at Rock On The Range. After the guys did their signing I went over to say Hey to Zach..Brent saw me waved..I motioned for him to come over so I could say HI..he was talking to a radio dj at the time..he stopped talking to the dj and came over and gave me and my friend Patti hugs!!!! I loves me that man!!!! lol

I got to meet the, too at rock on the range!! They are the nicest guys is rock today!! I even got to hug Brent which was a dream come true for me. I live and breathe their music everyday. If you ever want to see some pics of the day I met them go to myspace and type in happylilmommy. Anyway I will be a shiner forever!!