Merry Christmas!!

• Merry Christmas!!
    xshinedownfreakx

hey everyone! i just wanted to say merry christmas to all of u! i send u all my love and best wishes for the new year! hope u get everything u want for christmas! i hope i got the live from the inside dvd!! :)
    all my love,
    ~Perri!!~

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I want to wish all my Shinedown sisters and brothers a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. May it be filled with lots of happiness, love, good health and lots of Shinedown!!!!

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 16:12

thanks! i too hope u all have a very merry christmas! looks like an extremely white one here. we are supposed to get 12-20 inches in the next couple days :shock:

starsareforme

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 20:23

[color=indigo]Merry Christmas!!![/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 22:56

[quote="d_eicholz"]thanks! i too hope u all have a very merry christmas! looks like an extremely white one here. we are supposed to get 12-20 inches in the next couple days :shock:[/quote]wow! thts alot of snow! more then ny has! well enjoy it! i hope u get everything u want for christmas!

Happy Holidays everyone! Have a wonderful new year too! :D

starsareforme

Fri, 12/25/2009 - 20:10

[color=indigo]Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!![/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 12/25/2009 - 23:43

i had a great christmas! did anyone get some cool stuff?:)

d_eicholz

Sat, 12/26/2009 - 00:32

my VIP ticket for Feb 8 in rochester mn :D

and some sweet pajama pants with a bunch of different guitars on them. also got a couple games for wii. but this was just at my house with my mom and step dad. don't have christmas with my dad til sunday and then i will actually get the wii itself. so until then i can only sit in torture looking at my games and not being able to play them! lol

One of my friends gave me a gift certificate for AirTran (the airline I use) so I can travel to see a concert (or whatever I want) but guranteed it will be for a concert! My BFF had a photo book made of our concert roadtrips - it's really cool! For my cat Scooter I found a cat toy that is a guitar - it's filled w/catnip and plays music! It was a good Xmas!

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 12/26/2009 - 11:29

awesome! i am glad eveyone had a good christmas! i got the live from the inside dvd!!! yess i got it! cant wait to watch it! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 12/26/2009 - 21:50

glad to hear everyone had a great christmas. i got two pocket knives i love pocket knives lol. one from my one of bestest buddies that i call a brotha and one from my mother in law lol. it's was great.

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/27/2009 - 00:46

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]glad to hear everyone had a great christmas. i got two pocket knives i love pocket knives lol. one from my one of bestest buddies that i call a brotha and one from my mother in law lol. it's was great.[/quote]awesome tony! i am so glad u had a good christmas!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 12/28/2009 - 23:29

thanks, glad to hear yours was good too.

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 12/29/2009 - 08:40

yes it was very good! may i ask wht was ur favorite gift?

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/29/2009 - 11:34

my fave would be the movie the hangover that my wife got me. and you?

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 12/29/2009 - 18:20

haha i love tht movie!! umm my favorite gift was probably the shinedown live from the inside dvd! or my gift card which i bought my ipod touch with!

junkie- that is hilarious.... I also got the hangover for my husband.
And my favorite gift was the shinedown concert and then the sight of madness!

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/31/2009 - 10:55

[quote="iandot"]junkie- that is hilarious.... I also got the hangover for my husband.
And my favorite gift was the shinedown concert and then the sight of madness![/quote]i boeught the sight of maddness on itunes! isn't it awesome! ;)

hey everyone! i just wanted to say merry christmas to all of u! i send u all my love and best wishes for the new year! hope u get everything u want for christmas! i hope i got the live from the inside dvd!! :)
all my love,
~Perri!!~

comments

[quote="iandot"]junkie- that is hilarious.... I also got the hangover for my husband.
And my favorite gift was the shinedown concert and then the sight of madness![/quote]i boeught the sight of maddness on itunes! isn't it awesome! ;)

junkie- that is hilarious.... I also got the hangover for my husband.
And my favorite gift was the shinedown concert and then the sight of madness!

haha i love tht movie!! umm my favorite gift was probably the shinedown live from the inside dvd! or my gift card which i bought my ipod touch with!

my fave would be the movie the hangover that my wife got me. and you?

yes it was very good! may i ask wht was ur favorite gift?

thanks, glad to hear yours was good too.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]glad to hear everyone had a great christmas. i got two pocket knives i love pocket knives lol. one from my one of bestest buddies that i call a brotha and one from my mother in law lol. it's was great.[/quote]awesome tony! i am so glad u had a good christmas!

glad to hear everyone had a great christmas. i got two pocket knives i love pocket knives lol. one from my one of bestest buddies that i call a brotha and one from my mother in law lol. it's was great.

awesome! i am glad eveyone had a good christmas! i got the live from the inside dvd!!! yess i got it! cant wait to watch it! :)

One of my friends gave me a gift certificate for AirTran (the airline I use) so I can travel to see a concert (or whatever I want) but guranteed it will be for a concert! My BFF had a photo book made of our concert roadtrips - it's really cool! For my cat Scooter I found a cat toy that is a guitar - it's filled w/catnip and plays music! It was a good Xmas!

my VIP ticket for Feb 8 in rochester mn :D

and some sweet pajama pants with a bunch of different guitars on them. also got a couple games for wii. but this was just at my house with my mom and step dad. don't have christmas with my dad til sunday and then i will actually get the wii itself. so until then i can only sit in torture looking at my games and not being able to play them! lol

i had a great christmas! did anyone get some cool stuff?:)

[color=indigo]Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!![/color]

Happy Holidays everyone! Have a wonderful new year too! :D

[quote="d_eicholz"]thanks! i too hope u all have a very merry christmas! looks like an extremely white one here. we are supposed to get 12-20 inches in the next couple days :shock:[/quote]wow! thts alot of snow! more then ny has! well enjoy it! i hope u get everything u want for christmas!

[color=indigo]Merry Christmas!!![/color]

thanks! i too hope u all have a very merry christmas! looks like an extremely white one here. we are supposed to get 12-20 inches in the next couple days :shock:

I want to wish all my Shinedown sisters and brothers a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. May it be filled with lots of happiness, love, good health and lots of Shinedown!!!!