Merriweather Post, Columbia Maryland

• Merriweather Post, Columbia Maryland
    blitz1100

Seen the band about a dozen times or so starting back when they opened up for Rob Zombie & Godsmack. Always a great show with lots of energy. Never had the chance for a meet. Well this time around at the Merriweather show (7/9/09), I got to take my son (7 yrs) & meet the band. He's a little shy, but he was stoked and will never forget this event, the first band he ever met. He couldn't wait to get home and show his friend his autographs and pictures. Just wanted to thank the guys (& Jake) for their time and effort. Lets do it again, Soon!

Great show, Staind was good but you guys blew them away. It should have been your headline tour. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sept. 10th. Thanks Again.

Submitted by blitz1100 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Where are they going to be on Sept 10th?

blitz1100

Wed, 07/22/2009 - 13:55

Shinedown & Halestorm with a couple other bands are schedule to put on a free show at Power Plant Live in Downtown Baltimore.

Wow. That will be awesome! Hope you and your son get the opportunity to meet them again.

destiny453

Thu, 07/23/2009 - 07:00

You can't beat a free show :) Hope you get the chance to meet the guys :)

Heck, my buddy Jennifer practically got a free show at the Asbury Park NJ one! $7.11 for tix, then WON the M&G! She's such a lucky bitch!!

Seen the band about a dozen times or so starting back when they opened up for Rob Zombie & Godsmack. Always a great show with lots of energy. Never had the chance for a meet. Well this time around at the Merriweather show (7/9/09), I got to take my son (7 yrs) & meet the band. He's a little shy, but he was stoked and will never forget this event, the first band he ever met. He couldn't wait to get home and show his friend his autographs and pictures. Just wanted to thank the guys (& Jake) for their time and effort. Lets do it again, Soon!

Great show, Staind was good but you guys blew them away. It should have been your headline tour. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sept. 10th. Thanks Again.

comments

Heck, my buddy Jennifer practically got a free show at the Asbury Park NJ one! $7.11 for tix, then WON the M&G! She's such a lucky bitch!!

You can't beat a free show :) Hope you get the chance to meet the guys :)

Wow. That will be awesome! Hope you and your son get the opportunity to meet them again.

Shinedown & Halestorm with a couple other bands are schedule to put on a free show at Power Plant Live in Downtown Baltimore.

Where are they going to be on Sept 10th?