Meeting the band without being a hassle

• Meeting the band without being a hassle
    AllAmericanDan1

Hey just wanted to know how most of you guys actually meant the band and if there are any ways to meet them without, ya know, hassling them for autographs and shit. I mean do they hit any local spots after a show and before hitting the road, where you could talk to 'em or maybe have a drink with 'em? Just wondering...

Submitted by AllAmericanDan1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I usually stand by the bus. That's what I do unless there is a meet and greet.

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 16:42

[quote="chelska"]I usually stand by the bus. That's what I do unless there is a meet and greet.[/quote]

That's cause your a stalker...lol

But yeah..what she said...it's the best time.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 19:40

I admit I'm a stalker. I'll be by the bus tommrow night in Green Bay ...

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/07/2008 - 00:08

[quote="fiery_halo"]I admit I'm a stalker. I'll be by the bus tommrow night in Green Bay ...[/quote]

hehehe...give the boys my love...tell them LisaMarie says HI...lol...I MISS THEM ALREADY!!!!! :( :( :lol: :lol:

If you consider that stalkerish then I guess I have always been. But only to Shinedown. And a little Silvertide but they mostly came to me.

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/07/2008 - 12:21

[quote="chelska"]If you consider that stalkerish then I guess I have always been. But only to Shinedown. And a little Silvertide but they mostly came to me.[/quote]

Oh admit it your a stalker..lol

**stand up in circle**

Hi! My name is Chelsea and I'm a Shinedown stalker.

synneraboveall

Sat, 08/09/2008 - 01:41

[quote="chelska"]**stand up in circle**

Hi! My name is Chelsea and I'm a Shinedown stalker.[/quote]

YES!!!! Finally!!!! lol but hey so am I..lol

I'm glad to know I came to the right place and I'm not alone.

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/10/2008 - 23:01

[quote="missnurse"]I've yet to figure out how to get out to the buses whenever i've gone to see any band. it's usually the hot tall *coughs trampy cough cough* looking chicks that get back there. it' some bulls*** they just need to collapse at a concert in my area and be transfered to my floor that I work on..I'd fix them up[/quote]

Well...shit..where do you live? I'll come up or down or where ever for a show and teach ya how to get to the buses..LOL!!!!! Unless there is a secret underground place for the buses to park..lol Which I'd still find away..I did it at a Sevendust show with a friend...lol

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/10/2008 - 23:08

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Weird most places by me the buses are isolated in the parking lot, close to the loading dock.[/quote]

well..damn every show I have ever gone to the buses are park right outside the venue or with in view of crowds.

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 11:55

Hahahaha...big dude can be scary...maybe one day you'll have to let me know about a show your going to I might just come up and we'll go exploring...lol

[quote="missnurse"]that would be sweet, now just tell them boys to get some shows here in ohio and we're set to go[/quote]

Oo yeah and Michigan too. I'll be at both. Lisa?

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 00:27

[quote="chelska"][quote="missnurse"]that would be sweet, now just tell them boys to get some shows here in ohio and we're set to go[/quote]

Oo yeah and Michigan too. I'll be at both. Lisa?[/quote]

Hahahaha....you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="missnurse"]that would be sweet, now just tell them boys to get some shows here in ohio and we're set to go[/quote]

Hahahaha....you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Knew it. haha

Hey just wanted to know how most of you guys actually meant the band and if there are any ways to meet them without, ya know, hassling them for autographs and shit. I mean do they hit any local spots after a show and before hitting the road, where you could talk to 'em or maybe have a drink with 'em? Just wondering...

comments

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="missnurse"]that would be sweet, now just tell them boys to get some shows here in ohio and we're set to go[/quote]

Hahahaha....you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Knew it. haha

[quote="chelska"][quote="missnurse"]that would be sweet, now just tell them boys to get some shows here in ohio and we're set to go[/quote]

Hahahaha....you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="missnurse"]that would be sweet, now just tell them boys to get some shows here in ohio and we're set to go[/quote]

Oo yeah and Michigan too. I'll be at both. Lisa?

Hahahaha...big dude can be scary...maybe one day you'll have to let me know about a show your going to I might just come up and we'll go exploring...lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Weird most places by me the buses are isolated in the parking lot, close to the loading dock.[/quote]

well..damn every show I have ever gone to the buses are park right outside the venue or with in view of crowds.

[quote="missnurse"]I've yet to figure out how to get out to the buses whenever i've gone to see any band. it's usually the hot tall *coughs trampy cough cough* looking chicks that get back there. it' some bulls*** they just need to collapse at a concert in my area and be transfered to my floor that I work on..I'd fix them up[/quote]

Well...shit..where do you live? I'll come up or down or where ever for a show and teach ya how to get to the buses..LOL!!!!! Unless there is a secret underground place for the buses to park..lol Which I'd still find away..I did it at a Sevendust show with a friend...lol

I'm glad to know I came to the right place and I'm not alone.

[quote="chelska"]**stand up in circle**

Hi! My name is Chelsea and I'm a Shinedown stalker.[/quote]

YES!!!! Finally!!!! lol but hey so am I..lol

**stand up in circle**

Hi! My name is Chelsea and I'm a Shinedown stalker.

[quote="chelska"]If you consider that stalkerish then I guess I have always been. But only to Shinedown. And a little Silvertide but they mostly came to me.[/quote]

Oh admit it your a stalker..lol

If you consider that stalkerish then I guess I have always been. But only to Shinedown. And a little Silvertide but they mostly came to me.

[quote="fiery_halo"]I admit I'm a stalker. I'll be by the bus tommrow night in Green Bay ...[/quote]

hehehe...give the boys my love...tell them LisaMarie says HI...lol...I MISS THEM ALREADY!!!!! :( :( :lol: :lol:

I admit I'm a stalker. I'll be by the bus tommrow night in Green Bay ...

[quote="chelska"]I usually stand by the bus. That's what I do unless there is a meet and greet.[/quote]

That's cause your a stalker...lol

But yeah..what she said...it's the best time.

I usually stand by the bus. That's what I do unless there is a meet and greet.