Meeting the band?

• Meeting the band?
    luvmy3

If you don't have a M&G how hard is it to get a chance at meeting the guys, and hopefully getting a few pics and autographs? I am seeing them at the IL state fair in Aug and am hoping to get to meet them after the show.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 14:29

not that hard. just hang out after the show and wait by the buses especially on this tour they are doing summer camp so you can hang with them and barry will be grilling too so it's not hard at all. also I advise you to be there early at the show sometimes Zach likes to walk around the venue you just might get to see him before the show. but if you do see him before the show don't make it obvious he likes to be incognito.

If you don't have a M&G how hard is it to get a chance at meeting the guys, and hopefully getting a few pics and autographs? I am seeing them at the IL state fair in Aug and am hoping to get to meet them after the show.

comments

Meeting your favorite band…

Meeting your favorite band at a festival is possible, but it can be very difficult to do, especially if you want to meet them in person and network. In this case, I recommend starting by looking for good tickets through stubhub uk https://stubhub-uk.pissedconsumer.com/review.html so that you have the opportunity to get closer to your idols.

not that hard. just hang out after the show and wait by the buses especially on this tour they are doing summer camp so you can hang with them and barry will be grilling too so it's not hard at all. also I advise you to be there early at the show sometimes Zach likes to walk around the venue you just might get to see him before the show. but if you do see him before the show don't make it obvious he likes to be incognito.