meet & greet in milw

• meet & greet in milw
    Tracy Dennis

just wunderin why there isnt a meet & greet for the Milw show!!!!????
    im gettin old, and cant handle the general admission shows anymore, luv the shinedown, still stuck in the general admission. it sucks!!! when willl i ever be able to meet them??? pay a crazy price for ticks, dont have the option of meetin them & have shit seats, im geetin old, want seats that have backs, not my back on someones chest!!!! was willin to pay to get at least good seats, but they werent even offered?????

Submitted by Tracy Dennis on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 01/30/2010 - 09:55

well we usually just wait out back after the show and wait for the guys to come out and you can meet them that way. sorry to hear that better seats weren't offered for your show nor a meet and greet.

brianmusic

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 21:45

Where can we sign up for a meet and greet?

Thanks,

brianmusic

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 02/25/2010 - 10:37

usually in the presales they will have tickets available that you can purchase that will include a meet and greet with the band. however they are more expencive than the regular tickets that do not include meet and greet. however if you wait out by the buses the guys will usually come out and sign some stuff and talk with the fans for a bit. alot of peeps have had luck with that you could try either one or both.

just wunderin why there isnt a meet & greet for the Milw show!!!!????
im gettin old, and cant handle the general admission shows anymore, luv the shinedown, still stuck in the general admission. it sucks!!! when willl i ever be able to meet them??? pay a crazy price for ticks, dont have the option of meetin them & have shit seats, im geetin old, want seats that have backs, not my back on someones chest!!!! was willin to pay to get at least good seats, but they werent even offered?????

comments

usually in the presales they will have tickets available that you can purchase that will include a meet and greet with the band. however they are more expencive than the regular tickets that do not include meet and greet. however if you wait out by the buses the guys will usually come out and sign some stuff and talk with the fans for a bit. alot of peeps have had luck with that you could try either one or both.

meet and greet

Where can we sign up for a meet and greet?

Thanks,

brianmusic

well we usually just wait out back after the show and wait for the guys to come out and you can meet them that way. sorry to hear that better seats weren't offered for your show nor a meet and greet.