Meet & Greet for 12/3/09 show in Wallingford, ct

• Meet & Greet for 12/3/09 show in Wallingford, ct
    mogulskigal

Anyone else going to this show? Still waiting for my instructions for the "Meet & Greet"....and the show is 2 days away...I met Brent back in March in NYC after the show, and now I am looking forward to meeting and talking with the rest of the band....Can't wait!!! Each concert I go to, gets better and better. They are amazing!!! However ....it is Brent's powerful, emotional voice that makes the music as great as it is. So much raw energy and feelings shown through the lyric's and his voice!!! [/b]

Submitted by mogulskigal on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 13:16

very true words, brent's words are very powerful and the emotion he puts into each and every song is quite simply overwhelming. if i were you i would email artist arena to find out about meet and greet. for my show back in houston i didnt get the info and the day of the show i called them up and they were very helpful and they forwarded the email to me that told me the instructions for meet and greet.

dalamar_2

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 13:36

was trying to go, but, as usual, works gets in the way.

maybe I should change job...

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 13:59

ahhh that stinks. i thought you would for sure go to this one. nah don't change jobs then you wouldn't be able to share stories from around the world with us.

dalamar_2

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 16:49

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]ahhh that stinks. i thought you would for sure go to this one. nah don't change jobs then you wouldn't be able to share stories from around the world with us.[/quote]

true story.

although, last trip was in FL.

What can I say... mmmm... avoid Driving a SUV under the influence of a golf club in that State? :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 17:08

yeah that would be some words to live by there. :twisted:

starsareforme

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 19:13

[color=indigo]Crap, I didn't even think about what really happened with ole Tiger until just now. You were there! You were chasing after him, weren't you? You little bugger![/color]

dalamar_2

Wed, 12/02/2009 - 13:01

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Crap, I didn't even think about what really happened with ole Tiger until just now. You were there! You were chasing after him, weren't you? You little bugger![/color][/quote]

He got scared: Objects in the mirror were much, much closer than they appeared....

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 12/02/2009 - 14:50

lol you were gaining on him and he didn't like that.

starsareforme

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 21:22

[color=indigo]Just what did you do to his face?[/color]

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 22:10

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Just what did you do to his face?[/color][/quote]

Not sure we're all 18+ here.

As a matter of fact, considering the last few days' posts, I am pretty damn sure we're not! :)

starsareforme

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 22:19

[color=indigo]Well then you will have to tell me in the other thread or a private message. I must know now! (Even though I'm sick of hearing about him on the news.)[/color]

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 22:22

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well then you will have to tell me in the other thread or a private message. I must know now! (Even though I'm sick of hearing about him on the news.)[/color][/quote]
aren't we all? =)

I mean, look: he's cute and he's rich? What's not to like? Hey, if I were gay.... Mmm... 18+, right?

starsareforme

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 23:49

[quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well then you will have to tell me in the other thread or a private message. I must know now! (Even though I'm sick of hearing about him on the news.)[/color][/quote]
aren't we all? =)

I mean, look: he's cute and he's rich? What's not to like? Hey, if I were gay.... Mmm... 18+, right?[/quote]

[color=indigo]No way! He isn't cute at all. Blech!!! Nothing there for me to like. I don't care how much money the man has. Not my cup o' tea...[/color]

dalamar_2

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 14:56

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]No way! He isn't cute at all. Blech!!! Nothing there for me to like. I don't care how much money the man has. Not my cup o' tea...[/color][/quote]

Well, at least 3 other women told him he we their "Darjeeling"... he was someone's teabag for sure...

What? the guy's too Earl Grey for your taste? You're more the "Orange Peacock" size, yourself?

I meant style, obviously :)

starsareforme

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 15:41

[color=indigo]He's most definately not Earl Grey cuz that's my favorite! :P He just doesn't do it for me; never has, never will.

You are SO bad... :twisted: [/color]

dalamar_2

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 16:39

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]He's most definately not Earl Grey cuz that's my favorite! :P He just doesn't do it for me; never has, never will.

You are SO bad... :twisted: [/color][/quote]

*cough* [size=7]you have no idea[/size] *cough*

destiny453

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 10:06

Earl Grey....that's a tea in the UK! :)

dalamar_2

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 12:46

[quote="destiny453"]Earl Grey....that's a tea in the UK! :)[/quote]

Flash news!

Here too!

Kinda...

starsareforme

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 13:22

[color=indigo]Yep, I was saying it is my favorite tea. When a friend came over from there several years ago she brought me some boxes. For some reason it tastes better from over there than what we get here. She also introduced me to Lady Grey. It's good too, but I like Earl Grey the best![/color]

It's my favorite kind of tea too :D

[quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]No way! He isn't cute at all. Blech!!! Nothing there for me to like. I don't care how much money the man has. Not my cup o' tea...[/color][/quote]

Well, at least 3 other women told him he we their "Darjeeling"... he was someone's teabag for sure...

What? the guy's too Earl Grey for your taste? You're more the "Orange Peacock" size, yourself?

I meant style, obviously :)[/quote]

OMG Dalamar you crack me up! I'm more of a Oolong Souchong myself! ( stress the LONG part) :twisted:

Anyone else going to this show? Still waiting for my instructions for the "Meet & Greet"....and the show is 2 days away...I met Brent back in March in NYC after the show, and now I am looking forward to meeting and talking with the rest of the band....Can't wait!!! Each concert I go to, gets better and better. They are amazing!!! However ....it is Brent's powerful, emotional voice that makes the music as great as it is. So much raw energy and feelings shown through the lyric's and his voice!!! [/b]

comments

[quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]No way! He isn't cute at all. Blech!!! Nothing there for me to like. I don't care how much money the man has. Not my cup o' tea...[/color][/quote]

I meant style, obviously :)[/quote]

OMG Dalamar you crack me up! I'm more of a Oolong Souchong myself! ( stress the LONG part) :twisted:

It's my favorite kind of tea too :D

[color=indigo]Yep, I was saying it is my favorite tea. When a friend came over from there several years ago she brought me some boxes. For some reason it tastes better from over there than what we get here. She also introduced me to Lady Grey. It's good too, but I like Earl Grey the best![/color]

Flash news!

Here too!

Kinda...

Earl Grey....that's a tea in the UK! :)

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]He's most definately not Earl Grey cuz that's my favorite! :P He just doesn't do it for me; never has, never will.

You are SO bad... :twisted: [/color][/quote]

*cough* [size=7]you have no idea[/size] *cough*

[color=indigo]He's most definately not Earl Grey cuz that's my favorite! :P He just doesn't do it for me; never has, never will.

You are SO bad... :twisted: [/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]No way! He isn't cute at all. Blech!!! Nothing there for me to like. I don't care how much money the man has. Not my cup o' tea...[/color][/quote]

I meant style, obviously :)

[quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well then you will have to tell me in the other thread or a private message. I must know now! (Even though I'm sick of hearing about him on the news.)[/color][/quote]
aren't we all? =)

I mean, look: he's cute and he's rich? What's not to like? Hey, if I were gay.... Mmm... 18+, right?[/quote]

[color=indigo]No way! He isn't cute at all. Blech!!! Nothing there for me to like. I don't care how much money the man has. Not my cup o' tea...[/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well then you will have to tell me in the other thread or a private message. I must know now! (Even though I'm sick of hearing about him on the news.)[/color][/quote]
aren't we all? =)

I mean, look: he's cute and he's rich? What's not to like? Hey, if I were gay.... Mmm... 18+, right?

[color=indigo]Well then you will have to tell me in the other thread or a private message. I must know now! (Even though I'm sick of hearing about him on the news.)[/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Just what did you do to his face?[/color][/quote]

Not sure we're all 18+ here.

As a matter of fact, considering the last few days' posts, I am pretty damn sure we're not! :)

[color=indigo]Just what did you do to his face?[/color]

lol you were gaining on him and he didn't like that.

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Crap, I didn't even think about what really happened with ole Tiger until just now. You were there! You were chasing after him, weren't you? You little bugger![/color][/quote]

He got scared: Objects in the mirror were much, much closer than they appeared....

[color=indigo]Crap, I didn't even think about what really happened with ole Tiger until just now. You were there! You were chasing after him, weren't you? You little bugger![/color]

yeah that would be some words to live by there. :twisted:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]ahhh that stinks. i thought you would for sure go to this one. nah don't change jobs then you wouldn't be able to share stories from around the world with us.[/quote]

true story.

although, last trip was in FL.

What can I say... mmmm... avoid Driving a SUV under the influence of a golf club in that State? :twisted:

ahhh that stinks. i thought you would for sure go to this one. nah don't change jobs then you wouldn't be able to share stories from around the world with us.

was trying to go, but, as usual, works gets in the way.

maybe I should change job...

very true words, brent's words are very powerful and the emotion he puts into each and every song is quite simply overwhelming. if i were you i would email artist arena to find out about meet and greet. for my show back in houston i didnt get the info and the day of the show i called them up and they were very helpful and they forwarded the email to me that told me the instructions for meet and greet.