Meet and Greet Winners???

• Meet and Greet Winners???
    Xdog

Anybody get a notification yet???

I was on the button stupid fast for my presales, and hoping like hell that I got in on at least one of them.

Give me some hope...

Submitted by Xdog on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Tue, 02/17/2009 - 15:20

Yeah, who ever is in charge of this really needs to get their shit together. The meet and greet is like the only thing other than this board that we really have gotten that others don't have access to

slave2themusic

Wed, 02/18/2009 - 13:44

Yeah, I thought by now winners for some of the early dates would be posted to this site. I hope they are not forgetting about the M&Gs. I am going to the Cinci show on 3/10 and bought my tix really fast - like complete within the first 30 seconds - so was hoping I might have a shot. Well, we will just need to keep checking the events page, I guess!!

bleedingink

Fri, 02/20/2009 - 10:41

Got mine yesterday. via email. 1st and 3rd show. Shinedown really does more for there fans than any other band. After their little break, will be a great show. 3rd show has been sold out for some time. I've been hoping I won myself, so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to everyone.

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/20/2009 - 17:48

[quote="bleedingink"]Got mine yesterday. via email. 1st and 3rd show. Shinedown really does more for there fans than any other band. After their little break, will be a great show. 3rd show has been sold out for some time. I've been hoping I won myself, so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to everyone.[/quote]

CONGRATS! About how fast did you put your order in?

bleedingink

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 08:27

[quote="shiner4life"][quote="bleedingink"]Got mine yesterday. via email. 1st and 3rd show. Shinedown really does more for there fans than any other band. After their little break, will be a great show. 3rd show has been sold out for some time. I've been hoping I won myself, so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to everyone.[/quote]

CONGRATS! About how fast did you put your order in?[/quote] I put my order in at the top of the hour for both shows. Time they went on sale. Thanks and good luck.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 15:34

Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.

bleedingink

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 16:23

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the Charleston, SC show and the Raleigh, NC show. Only thing that worries me is I got the will call tickets. And you get them after the doors open. So I'm just not sure about early access. How did you order your ticket?

ShinedownPicks

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 19:13

[quote="bleedingink"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the Charleston, SC show and the Raleigh, NC show. Only thing that worries me is I got the will call tickets. And you get them after the doors open. So I'm just not sure about early access. How did you order your ticket?[/quote]

You get will call tickets AFTER the doors open? Is that for every place, or is it just certain venues? Hopefully Mokena isn't that way. That will suck

bleedingink

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 20:08

[quote="shiner4life"][quote="bleedingink"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the Charleston, SC show and the Raleigh, NC show. Only thing that worries me is I got the will call tickets. And you get them after the doors open. So I'm just not sure about early access. How did you order your ticket?[/quote]

You get will call tickets AFTER the doors open? Is that for every place, or is it just certain venues? Hopefully Mokena isn't that way. That will suck[/quote] On both my order comfirmations it says, shipping information: Will call order: All tickets must be picked up at the Venue after the doors open the night of the show. Check your order conformation shipping method.

I was a winner of the meet and greet for the 2/27 show in Jacksonville, NC. My tickets are will call also. I'm going to make a trip down to the venue, with my confirmation receipt and with the meet and greet information to try to get my tickets....

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sat, 02/21/2009 - 21:04

[quote="harddog"]I was a winner of the meet and greet for the 2/27 show in Jacksonville, NC. My tickets are will call also. I'm going to make a trip down to the venue, with my confirmation receipt and with the meet and greet information to try to get my tickets....[/quote]
Yep that is exactly what it says on mine. They could work it out by when they let us in early for the meet&greet. Other than that I don't how it will work unless we ask ahead of time by calling the venue.

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"][quote="harddog"]I was a winner of the meet and greet for the 2/27 show in Jacksonville, NC. My tickets are will call also. I'm going to make a trip down to the venue, with my confirmation receipt and with the meet and greet information to try to get my tickets....[/quote]
Yep that is exactly what it says on mine. They could work it out by when they let us in early for the meet&greet. Other than that I don't how it will work unless we ask ahead of time by calling the venue.[/quote]

Yup. I plan on contacting the venue this weekend to try to figure out how it's going to work. When I find out, I'll let everyone know.

ShinedownPicks

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 09:07

Im going to do that also. That is kind of BS that we are fan club members, but get shafted by the will call rule...I doubt it would be that way though. I have NEVER heard of anything like that before. Most places you can show up whenever and get them

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 12:34

[quote="bleedingink"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the I How did you order your ticket?[/quote]
I ordered mine from the arista club site. That was the only way to get meet&greet.

I would say they will make an exception since it is a meet&greet. All they have to do is let us show I.D. and get tickets.

The other thing I wonder if anyone could answer. Since I bought two and got the meet&greet.

Does my daughter get to meet them too? cause that would suck if she couldn't. lol

Does she have a ticket? If she's real young, I'd say no prob. But if you're tring to slide in your 15 y.o., I'd say she might be denied...

BTW, the Will Call thing will not be an issue. They understand the situation, and accommodations will be made. They've done this before folks...

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 13:23

but I thought the first ten tickets sold get meet&greet? yes she has a ticket because I bought two tickets. My daughter is a teenager, yes. But now I'm confused.

I had bought meet&greet for three days grace for example and you got to bring a guest with you. I had bought two tickets with that too.

In the e-mail that was sent, it will tell you if both of your tickets won the Meet & Greet. For example mine said "Your full allotment of fan club purchased tickets for this event will be granted a Meet and Greet."

bleedingink

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 16:33

[quote="xdog"]
BTW, the Will Call thing will not be an issue. They understand the situation, and accommodations will be made. They've done this before folks...[/quote] Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. Now we can concentrate on getting ready to rock out.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 17:59

[quote="harddog"]In the e-mail that was sent, it will tell you if both of your tickets won the Meet & Greet. For example mine said "Your full allotment of fan club purchased tickets for this event will be granted a Meet and Greet."[/quote]
Mine says what yours says.

ShinedownPicks

Sun, 02/22/2009 - 19:14

It is 1 meet & greet per ticket, so yes she can go too. For my venue, I emailed them and asked about the getting tix after the doors open and they said we can get them at the door...not sure how that works.

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]but I thought the first ten tickets sold get meet&greet? yes she has a ticket because I bought two tickets. My daughter is a teenager, yes. But now I'm confused.

I had bought meet&greet for three days grace for example and you got to bring a guest with you. I had bought two tickets with that too.[/quote]

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought that you meant your daughter was a third person, and that the 2 m&g's were spoken for. That's my situation, and I made an assumption.

When my wife and I go to a show, sometimes we drag the little guy along, and I have often wondered how it would go down in a situation where we had 2 m&g's, and 3 people.

But if she has one of the two tix that you purchased, then there will be absolutely no problem.

ShinedownPicks

Mon, 02/23/2009 - 08:05

[quote="xdog"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]but I thought the first ten tickets sold get meet&greet? yes she has a ticket because I bought two tickets. My daughter is a teenager, yes. But now I'm confused.

I had bought meet&greet for three days grace for example and you got to bring a guest with you. I had bought two tickets with that too.[/quote]

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought that you meant your daughter was a third person, and that the 2 m&g's were spoken for. That's my situation, and I made an assumption.

When my wife and I go to a show, sometimes we drag the little guy along, and I have often wondered how it would go down in a situation where we had 2 m&g's, and 3 people.

But if she has one of the two tix that you purchased, then there will be absolutely no problem.[/quote]

I would think that if you drag your little one along with, they would be cool with it. Nobody is getting any monetary gain from it, and it is just a child. Most people are cool with it, and if it is Shinedown, I don't see why they of all people would.

EDIT: For my venue (and would imagine is the same for all others) Will call tickets can be picked up at least an hour before the doors open. So I think everyone should be good to go.

For Meet & Greet winners...does it say WHEN the meet & greet is? U would assume it to be before the show, but if so, didn't know how early. IF I win, I would still want to try to get in early to get up close. Jw. Unless of course they would allow us early entry. ;)

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 11:25

My name is on the shinedownnation events section, as well other people's names for the next three shows I think.

My name is John Bounds, by the way.

And according to the email I have it says they will have someone come out 45 minutes before to get everyone to go meet them.

I can't wait, man. I'm kind of nervous and hopefully I don'y say or ramble something stupid. lol

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 11:53

Awesome congrats! 45 minutes before the doors open or before the show starts?

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 12:01

Here is what my email says.

Please arrive no later than 45 minutes PRIOR to doors and congregate in the general vicinity of the Box Office while making a separate line. The scheduled door time is 7:00pm.

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/27/2009 - 12:48

Cool so it is before the doors open. Good deal. That way I can still get a spot up front...hopefully

I fukkin won y'all!

M&G for the March 5 show...so psyched!

I just got back from the Jacksonville, NC show and HOLY CRAP was it off the HOOK!

As always the guys are down to Earth. For those that had will call tickets, just show up to the venue with your receipt for the tickets, and you won't have any problems.

The venue I was at allowed cameras, but apparently my camera was too "professional" so I didn't get to take any pictures of Shinedown. I did however get pictures of Black Stone Cherry, which put on one awesome show as well.

If you have a chance to catch this tour, I highly suggest you do it!! You will not regret it!

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 02/28/2009 - 00:25

yeah they are wonderful guys! I met them at rock on the range at the very beginning of this tour. It was a day I will never forget!

Anybody get a notification yet???

I was on the button stupid fast for my presales, and hoping like hell that I got in on at least one of them.

Give me some hope...

comments

We got it in Boston a couple nights ago and it was similar -- only 10 fan clubbers and about 20-25 radio winners. But we got in early (around 4pm) so see soundcheck so that was sweet.
But then we had to leave and get back in line with everyone else. Secret about the HOB shows is if you spend $15 at the store you get to "pass the line"

Then they made us line up and had the guys sign one item. If you didn't have an item they gave you an 8x10 photo to sign. Then in line again to take a pic with the guys. They were great btw, just wish I could meet them again in Orlando next week with my 3 yr old...he loves those guys.
:P

i think it really depends on the venue for if there will be people other than just the fan club winners at the meet and greet. in rochester mn i think it was the people promoting it had like an extra at least 20 people. definitely not as intimate as most of the other people have talked about their meet and greets. there must have been a total of 30 to 40 people and every went through the line to get autographs and then everyone went through for pics. for the pics they made sure that everyone was in atleast groups of 2 to get their pics with the band and we could only take one quick picture and we were hurried through and barely even got to say hi to the guys. i was really disappointed. it didn't help that they waited till about 20min before gates opened to finally start the M&G either. it was still awesome, just not quite wat i had imagined.

You DO get a poster, but you can also bring items of your own, probably NO more than 2. 1 would be good though. It will only be the fan club winners that will be with them (unless your show is different than mine) You will have time to talk with the guys, and yes, pictures will be taken with the band :)

Questions about meet and greets

hello, i won meet and greet passes for the show in phila, pa and i have a couple questions that i hope someone can answer for me. first off, in the email i recieved it said that we are to bring one item for them to sign, but i've read on here they give you a poster that they will sign. which is correct? do you get to take pictures with the guys? are there a lot of other people that get to meet them besides us winners from the fan club? do you get to talk to the guys or is it a very quick thing? thanks in advance!!!! :lol:

H

[quote="katya"]Good to know :)

Lindsey, if you bring a purse with you (I'm assuming you're a girl from your screen name), you can probably hide your camera in a little pouch near your keys or something. They use the wand on your body, not your bag.

I think it's a little odd that the 'no cameras' policy is in effect at some venues when Shinedown's site has a section for fans' photographs of shows. :?[/quote]

I did just that, and you know what happened? There was no security check. At all. Kinda scary when you think about what people could have had in there. And I was stuck with a purse for the entire show. haha.

hey I was just wondering if anyone has been notified of winning Meet & Greet for either Maryland or Philly???The shows are in a week and I am getting nervous and haven't heard anything. Thanks alot! :shock:

Good to know :)

Lindsey, if you bring a purse with you (I'm assuming you're a girl from your screen name), you can probably hide your camera in a little pouch near your keys or something. They use the wand on your body, not your bag.

I think it's a little odd that the 'no cameras' policy is in effect at some venues when Shinedown's site has a section for fans' photographs of shows. :?

[quote="lindsey8095"]Thanks for the advice. I talked to someone from the venue but she told me that a separate company was in charge of will call, and I haven't been able to get ahold of them yet.
[/quote]
The will call thing is no problem because the tour manager comes out with a list and since your name is on the list they will let in you so you can show id and be admitted.

At least that is how they did with me.

Hmm...well that sucks. But yeah, hopefully I will be allowed to have it for the meet and greet; I want my picture with Shinedown! haha

Thanks for answering all my questions! :)

The wand would pick up your camera, yes. It has metal in there so it would go off. You are allowed the camera for the meet & greet, but if your venue doesn't allow them for the show, you will probably need to take it back to your car, or leave it somewhere... :-/

Thanks for the advice. I talked to someone from the venue but she told me that a separate company was in charge of will call, and I haven't been able to get ahold of them yet.

I'm worried about the camera policy as well. The lady I talked to said no cameras, but do you think they will let me have it for at least the meet and greet? Any suggestions as to how to sneak a camera in? haha. She told me they used a wand during the security check..would this detect a camera?

[quote="lindsey8095"]Has anyone gone to the meet and greet and had will call tickets? I'm afraid I won't be able to get my ticket before I get called in for the meet and greet.[/quote]

Yep, I had will call tickets with my meet & greet. There were no issues at all. Just don't be afraid to approach someone that works at the venue and ask them the specifics since you are somewhat of a "VIP" so to speak. Most places allow you to pick up your tickets at LEAST an hour before the doors open, some even earlier. You could always call the venue and ask them when tickets are available to be picked up

Has anyone gone to the meet and greet and had will call tickets? I'm afraid I won't be able to get my ticket before I get called in for the meet and greet.

Thank you very much! I called the venue yesterday and got all the deets from them as much as I could think to ask anyway, and with your tips, I should be in pretty good shape.

I know the feeling!! Well have a great time (as I know you will) and GL getting some great souvenirs. :)

Thanks for all the tips Derek. My show is tonight, and yeah.... I have barely slept. :wink:

We also had about 25 minutes before the regular doors opened and were allowed in. Since the meet & greet is inside the venue, its just wrong to make you leave and get back in line. I would say you should be good. Don't be afraid to ask people where things are. We originally started standing in a different line by all the people lined up, but then asked where will call and everything was, and it was on the opposite side of the building, which we were then directed to a bar, that was closed. I was freaking out. Anyone that works for the venue, ask about the meet & greet. Most of the time they will have walkie talkies or something and find out for you.

At my show, the people who won the meet and greet got in either way a good 25 min before everyone else..that isn't guaranteed at all shows though. Just make sure you wait in a "separate" line.

I won't have a car, as my dorm is nearby...but the rubber band is a great idea. Maybe I'll wear a loose belt and stick it in there, pirate style. ;)

So...I have a question for those winners who have already gone to the concerts. I would like to be on the barricade...is that feasible with the meet and greet? What time did you guys get to the venue; is it worth waiting in line for a few hours beforehand? I'm kind of small, and I'm going alone, so barricade is my best bet of combining a good view with not getting killed. :P lol.

[quote="shiner4life"][quote="lindsey8095"]So during the meet & greet they give you a picture or poster or something for the band to sign? What do you do with it during the show? haha[/quote]

They give you a promo poster that the guys all sign, and what you do with it during the show may vary. For my venue, we were allowed to run back out to our car and then come back in, still 20 minutes before the regular doors opened. Otherwise, hold it and do your best to protect it. What I did also, is bring a rubber band with you to the show. This way you can at least roll it up and rubber band it to keep it a little safer[/quote]

Thanks, that's a good idea...I'll be sure to do that. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to my car like you did; I don't want to have to fold it up or anything, you know? I'm kinda nervous...what am I going to say to them?!

[quote="lindsey8095"]So during the meet & greet they give you a picture or poster or something for the band to sign? What do you do with it during the show? haha[/quote]

They give you a promo poster that the guys all sign, and what you do with it during the show may vary. For my venue, we were allowed to run back out to our car and then come back in, still 20 minutes before the regular doors opened. Otherwise, hold it and do your best to protect it. What I did also, is bring a rubber band with you to the show. This way you can at least roll it up and rubber band it to keep it a little safer

So during the meet & greet they give you a picture or poster or something for the band to sign? What do you do with it during the show? haha

[quote="khsd"][quote="d_eicholz"][quote="khsd"]of course, your Sioux Falls show is the day before mine in Bismarck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us! Did you go see them in Sioux Falls last fall? I wanted to go so bad, but it's about 450 miles from here and well with another buttload of reasons, I decided to not make the trip.[/quote]

yes!!! got confirmation on both dates!!! ha, its weird cause now my mom even likes good music so she keeps wanting to go to concerts now but she don't really like it wen i tell her i don't wanna go with her though haha. so her and her sister are going to the sioux falls one and me and 3 friends are going to the rochester one. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! btw, yeah i went to the one last fall and actually that was right around the time i started getting into really good music and i hadn't really heard much about shinedown. but that concert did it, i was instantly addicted! since last summer my itunes library has gone from about 2 gigs of random stuff mostly rock but now i have over 16 gigs almost completely hard rock cause i've bought so many cds[/quote]

Good job on picking great music! Music is a wonderful thing. Hey, but you be nice to your mom! lol I'm nearing 45 y.o. and have been taking my kids to concerts their whole lives, they are my concert buddies. My boys are 18 and 20 and guess who they are going to the concert with? me! Cuz mama knows best! They tried making fun of me rockin' 1 time, and I told them I grew up on rock and roll and I was jamming to it long before they were born. lol[/quote]

hahaha. i still go to a bunch with her. went to a theory of a deadman concert with her in december, AC/DC in january, and gonna go to a nickelback, seether, saving abel concert this next month. i gotta admit i got a pretty awesome mom

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="khsd"]of course, your Sioux Falls show is the day before mine in Bismarck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us! Did you go see them in Sioux Falls last fall? I wanted to go so bad, but it's about 450 miles from here and well with another buttload of reasons, I decided to not make the trip.[/quote]

yes!!! got confirmation on both dates!!! ha, its weird cause now my mom even likes good music so she keeps wanting to go to concerts now but she don't really like it wen i tell her i don't wanna go with her though haha. so her and her sister are going to the sioux falls one and me and 3 friends are going to the rochester one. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! btw, yeah i went to the one last fall and actually that was right around the time i started getting into really good music and i hadn't really heard much about shinedown. but that concert did it, i was instantly addicted! since last summer my itunes library has gone from about 2 gigs of random stuff mostly rock but now i have over 16 gigs almost completely hard rock cause i've bought so many cds[/quote]

Good job on picking great music! Music is a wonderful thing. Hey, but you be nice to your mom! lol I'm nearing 45 y.o. and have been taking my kids to concerts their whole lives, they are my concert buddies. My boys are 18 and 20 and guess who they are going to the concert with? me! Cuz mama knows best! They tried making fun of me rockin' 1 time, and I told them I grew up on rock and roll and I was jamming to it long before they were born. lol

Just found out I won for my show!! I was surprised because I didn't order my tickets until two days after they went on sale! My tickets are will call though (it was the only option), do you think I will have any problems with that? I called the venue and they said that you couldn't pick up will call tickets until the doors open, so I'm a little worried. Hopefully we'll get to stay in the venue too after the meet and greet.

Could anyone tell me what time they bought their tickets for the Winston-Salem show. I purchased mine at exactly 3:01 and got my confirmation at 3:02..god I hope I got in.

[quote="khsd"]of course, your Sioux Falls show is the day before mine in Bismarck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us! Did you go see them in Sioux Falls last fall? I wanted to go so bad, but it's about 450 miles from here and well with another buttload of reasons, I decided to not make the trip.[/quote]

yes!!! got confirmation on both dates!!! ha, its weird cause now my mom even likes good music so she keeps wanting to go to concerts now but she don't really like it wen i tell her i don't wanna go with her though haha. so her and her sister are going to the sioux falls one and me and 3 friends are going to the rochester one. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! btw, yeah i went to the one last fall and actually that was right around the time i started getting into really good music and i hadn't really heard much about shinedown. but that concert did it, i was instantly addicted! since last summer my itunes library has gone from about 2 gigs of random stuff mostly rock but now i have over 16 gigs almost completely hard rock cause i've bought so many cds

I got a notification for the Boston show! I'm quite excited :D Congrats to all the other winners too!

Congratulations! I just found out I won for Bismarck! WOOOOHOOO!!!!!

Just found out I won M&G for the March 21st show!

WOOT!

T~

of course, your Sioux Falls show is the day before mine in Bismarck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us! Did you go see them in Sioux Falls last fall? I wanted to go so bad, but it's about 450 miles from here and well with another buttload of reasons, I decided to not make the trip.

I know!!! I'm still waiting for Sioux falls and Rochester. I can't take waiting much longer!

i'm impatiently waiting for the powers that be to post the winners for the meet and greet for Bismarck. lol

tell em about it, i have an essay due in tomorrow at uni and i've sat on this bebo and facebook all day! :O lol

Wooo hoo!!!! Glad you loved it! I'll go look for your review!

Review has been posted! Concert was just WAY too amazing to make it any shorter!! LOL

lol. thanks for the luck. yeah posting on the forum is much more interesting than school work lol.

Good luck for your test! :) Im sitting trying to do about 4 pieces of coursework but posting on this is more fun! Lol

Enjoy ur show shiner4life :)

lol yeah Business Statistics is no competition to SHINEDOWN lol. But I must study for the test if I want to pass the course lol. thanks for the luck i'll need it I should be good though i've been studying like crazy for this test. Best of luck at the show. Enjoy it.

The Crue actually played a really good show. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that Vince Neil sang kinda lazily (but then again after being off for so long then jumping back in...) and the fiercly strict No Camera policy. If you even had your phone out you had security bum rushing you. Aside from that, the show was really good. So much pyro and laser lights. I almost think Hinder stole the show though. It was a close call between them and Crue, but over all, I think the Crue won. :P

Was an expensive trip indeed, but worth it in the long haul. If you get the chance, I would recommend going. Especially if you enjoy the other bands' music. If you are in it for Motley Crue only, I wouldnt pay the ticket price.

Business Statistics?!? I think I will stick with my Shinedown ;) Haha. GL on your test tomorrow though

hey that sucks about the blow out tire. of course the DOT never pays for it. But glad you made it back safe. only about three more hours central time before your departure for the show. best of luck. and have a great time. i'm with ya in spirit as well. i on the other hand am preparing for a business statistics test tomorrow morning. i would much rather be preparing for a shinedown show lol. well goodluck.

Damn, that's an expensive trip! I will hope this trip is smooth sailing for ya both ways! Hey how was Motley Crue? I saw them a dozen or more years ago (yes I'm old), they were playing out here in S. Dakota at Sturgis during the rally. They started late, played 8 songs, smashed their guitars, said "This is Sturgis, we gotta party" and they left. I was not impressed. lol I see they are coming back to N. Dakota this summer... was wondering what you thought?

To say the least yep!! Im watching the clock and it isnt moving fast enough. Lol. We will probably be jamming the whole way too.

Funny you mention the flat tire thing. We were coming home from the Motley Crue/Hinder/Theory of a Deadman/The Last Vegas show and hit a pothole that looked like a crater from a meteor (no joke) and it blew my tire right then and there. It was so deep that it blew it out the sidewall of the tire and the force of the impact bent my rim. The car directly behind us did the same exact thing. And of course IDOT won't compensate for it. Said they weren't notified about it, when the city said they told them about it 4 days before this happened. Im hoping I don't have to do that again! $500+ later, everything was fixed. LOL!

Yup, gotta leave room in case of a flat tire and those ugly things that can happen along the way. The road trip is fun too! We always throw in the music of the band we are going to see and all sing our little hearts out with, of course, the music so loud that we cannot hear each other sing cuz none of us can sing worth a damn, but we still have fun.

I bet you are about jumping out of your skin? I'm with ya in spirit...

Its only an hour drive from where I live, so we are all leaving around 4 to play it safe. We need to be there by 5:45 for the M&G, but figured it never hurts to be early. I will make sure I write up a review when I get back, starting with Halestorm, and ending with Shinedown. :) So I will be bouncing on here and off every so often until around 4.

that's awesome goodluck. yeah i know i couldn't sleep knowing the next day was the show. hope you have a great time.

I was wondering if you were going to check in today or how far you had to drive, etc. I hope you have a great time! Remember, ya gotta give us the review in HIGH detail next chance back to this board!

Tonights the night! Im surprised I was able to sleep. I printed some pretty nice 4x6 pictures to have the guys sign at the M&G

that is really cool. I would love to get to hear the sound check let alone have a mini concert from shinedown. any concert from shinedown is awesome. goodluck to those who are going to the show. hope you all have a great time.

Glad you had a great experience :)

^^^Rest assured, you got more than the standard M&G, no doubt!

Very glad for you, sounds like you really valued the experience. And isn't that what it's all about?

That is awesome! Just too bad that the HOB has their own Early Entrance policy and you got kind of shafted on that, but if I got the soundcheck, I wouldn't care about any of that. Very very awesome review, and sounds like an awesome experience of a lifetime. Hope to have pics and a review for everyone Thursday on tomorrow's show.

OMG! That sounds simply outstanding! Thanks for the great review. I felt like I was reading a story I couldn't put down!

Cleveland - Soundcheck Update

I tried to post something yesterday from the venue about the soundcheck experience but couldn't get a signal inside the building. The soundcheck was very cool but it IS the M&G. There was no contact with the guys after they were done with soundcheck. We got there and hung out in the lobby for a little while. We could hear the guys in the other room singing so we were confused as to why we weren't in there already. I think they just needed to get some technical stuff done before they brought us in. As much as they reinforce bring your id, bring this email, etc. they didn't check anything! I would suggest you still bring it just in case it is needed. We walked in and hung out in the middle of the main floor and they were all up on stage. They wound up doing 2 or 3 songs for us and it was almost like our own mini concert. Brent was trying to warm up his vocals cuz he said he felt like he just woke up. Eric was over on the piano working on his. I could hear Brent and Barry talking about practicing the new intro and Barry wasn't sure he wanted to do it in front of us. I yelled back that it was okay and I promise we won't tell anyone else about it. They did it and it was pretty cool and I promised I wouldn't say anything so I'm not going to elaborate any more than that. Once they were done, they joined us on the floor. We had been given posters for them to autograph for us. I had spoken with Eric and Zak at other shows so I don't know if they remembered that or not, but they were both very friendly. I had a chance to speak with Barry the night before. I thought I was going to have a problem getting there in time for the soundcheck so he came up and said he was glad I was able to make it and gave me a big hug. Brent, who I've never met, came up and thanked me for coming and gave me a hug. It was just one of those warm, fuzzy moments that I'll always remember. Once everything had been signed, it was picture time. We all got a pic with the band and I think a few others had individual pics taken with some of them. I'd say the whole thing lasted maybe 30 minutes and they took us back out to the lobby. We tried to arrange it with the House of Blues box office that we were event winners and could we be given early entry so we didn't have to wait in line. Unfortunately they have their own early entry procedure that is tied in to their restaurant or vip members. We had probably 90 minutes or so to kill so a number of us went in to the restaurant and ordered our minmium price tag so that we could then be included in their early entry process.

Overall, I enjoyed it very much. I don't know that you'd have any more time with them at a regular M&G than what we had but we had the added bonus of getting to hear them sing.

I also got the impression that they were trying to do this for every show, not just Cleveland. That's why I wanted to make it clear for everyone to check their emails because it was soundcheck or nothing. The only reason that I can come up with if you haven't received a soundcheck email is that maybe they are trying to improve the notification process before they do any more?

Ohhh...... I thought it was for all dates...... ='(

As far as I know it was for that show only...unfortunately. Oh well. Still going to be awesome!

So, I am confused. Was/is the Sound Check extra perk only for the Cleveland show date or for all future dates?

I am going to the Cinci show tonight and did not receive anything other than the email with the M&G insructions. Would hate to miss out on the chance to see soudn check as well. Although, it is already Noon and I already have to leave work early to get to the M&G!

Oh well, just wanted to see if anyone could clarify.

That would.be sweet but I'm still happy about meeting them either way. I might have to leave the M&G a little early to get to the front...

glad to hear that there is an added perk to the M&G. I figured that the band wouldn't be responsible. It just tough that even after Shinedown has become this great their label still drops the ball sometimes.

That's cool that you guys get the extra added perk. Very cool.

I'm sure there are others that would like to know about the Sound Check as well, that maybe didn't get the notification, or haven't checked it yet. So that is nice to post something in hopes they will read it since the Fan Club site doesn't mention it.

Good to know that the band cares also. There really wasn't a lot of time for notification on whether you won or not, let alone an addition to the M&G. Hopefully something will get re-vamped for if they do this again.

Soundcheck E-mails

Although I've been a longtime fan, on these boards I'm just a newbie. I ran into Barry last night at the Rev Theory concert in Cleveland. I questioned him about the soundcheck email that I received and he's apparently been on the boards and seen numerous complaints about the timeliness of posting the winners and now the lack of notification of the soundcheck. It is my understanding from him that the 4:00 is the new time and we'll get to hear their sound check, do pics, autographs and generally just hang out with them for a little while. I said that I guess I was lucky that I just happened to check that email address or I might have shown up at the regular time and been SOL. I believe that this takes the place of the regularly scheduled M&G.

[b]He asked that I post something telling everyone that the band apologizes for the confusion but they know that there are issues and they have contacted the label to work them out. He was as upset as everyone here and wants to get this resolved quickly. I think everyone should check their email account that is linked to Shinedown Nation daily if you have an upcoming show until they can improve the notification process. IT IS NOT THE BAND, it is the label creating the issues.[/b]

Whoa, very cool. Hoping I won for the 3/31 show...

if it is true... does that mean the M&G is like right after sound check now? or is it still at 615?

I need some proof of the above email about the soundcheck...

omg, that is gonna be sweet!

Re: Souncheck Party for Cleveland Show 3/9/09

[quote="slh48390"]**PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW NEW AMENDMENT**

**PLEASE NOTE THE NEW AMENDMENT**

Shinedown Nation winners of the Meet and Greet are ALSO earning the opportunity to attend the Soundcheck Party earlier in the afternoon! Please follow all details below:

Please arrive no later than 4:00pm and congregate in the general vicinity of the Box Office while making a separate line. Be sure to bring a photo ID, your ticket to the event, and a printed copy of THIS email to ensure entrance. Please do not wander off, as a representative of the band will come to you around this time to escort you into the fan club exclusive Meet and Greet.[/quote]

LUCKY! I didn't get anything like that :-/

If you go to that too, let me know how that was!!

Souncheck Party for Cleveland Show 3/9/09

**PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW NEW AMENDMENT**

**PLEASE NOTE THE NEW AMENDMENT**

Shinedown Nation winners of the Meet and Greet are ALSO earning the opportunity to attend the Soundcheck Party earlier in the afternoon! Please follow all details below:

Please arrive no later than 4:00pm and congregate in the general vicinity of the Box Office while making a separate line. Be sure to bring a photo ID, your ticket to the event, and a printed copy of THIS email to ensure entrance. Please do not wander off, as a representative of the band will come to you around this time to escort you into the fan club exclusive Meet and Greet.

Cleveland

Was out of town a couple days without internet access and it was killing me not knowing if I had won the M&G for the HOB show on Monday. It seemed like it took forever to post the winners for that show but in the end, it was worth the wait. I'm on the list and I can't wait. Will be putting a ton of miles on my car driving from just outside of Detroit to Cleveland on back to back nights, but it will be so worth it! :P

Im not saying they would, but you never know. They have never seen them before.

And because why WOULDN'T you want to see Shinedown, let alone ANY concert from the rail? That is the best place to experience the show.

Who says the spots are being wasted too? If you had friends that had never seen or heard of Shinedown, why not introduce them to the band and their music in the biggest and best way possible?

I highly doubt they will, just wasn't sure if that was an option. It's a small venue, Im sure there will be plenty of time.

4 Days and counting!

Re: FKNA!!!

[quote="shiner4life"][quote="xdog"]To the person above asking about going back on line, you will not have to, but there's a good chance that you will not get to the rail before other people start coming in 50/50 shot. Either way, totally worth it. I was about 3 people deep and center stage.[/quote]

So do you think IF we wanted to, we could leave the M&G early to go get a spot? Not saying I would want to, but the 2 people coming with may want to since they arent huge fans like I am.

Sounds like it was an amazing night. Im so pumped for my show. I wont be able to sleep for days now until the show[/quote]

Well I'm sure you could, but then you'd likely miss the photo opp.

Curious though, why would 2 people who "aren't huge fans" even care about getting close to the rail?

And more importantly, why waste 2 M&G slots on them? Seems like almost a crime...

But anyway, you can generally leave the m&g to get near the rail if that's a priority. Enjoy the show!

[quote="slave2themusic"]
Hey Derek - the stickers are these "limited edition" round stickers that have part of a song lyric on them - You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" on the front (white writing on black) and then a promo for the album on the back. I got them from Atlantic Records / Streetpropaganda.net, who run SD's street team. AND, I still have a bunch of Sound of Madness promo posters for when the CD first dropped that I am going to hand out as well.
[/quote]

how long from wen u sent them ur address did u get the stickers?

i got an email from them because i had requested that same mission and they told me i was selected and that they just needed my address. i sent that to them and after a month of waiting i emailed them back again sayin i hadn't gotten anything. another 3 weeks and i emailed them again. still nothing. damn, it sucks cause i was so lookin forward to that adn they sounded awesome and i wanted one really bad for myself too!!!!

[quote="slave2themusic"]Hey Derek - the stickers are these "limited edition" round stickers that have part of a song lyric on them - You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" on the front (white writing on black) and then a promo for the album on the back.

I think I am going to take in one of the stickers to have the guys sign for me. Or, I have Devour CD single - might ask them to sign the cover for my collection!!! decisions, decisions!

Have a blast and report back how the show is in IL and I will do the same in Cinci.
Nanci[/quote]

OH! I don't have any of those...what the heck am I missing out on? That would be cool to have the sticker signed, if it would stay on there. The Devour single would also be cool. I was debating on printing off a nice glossy 8x10 like I did for the last M&G I had with them, but I wouldnt want to hold it all night and then smash it or something. Im still looking around for what I could take with Haha

I will definitely report back with show info and any pics/video I have

Derek

Re: FKNA!!!

[quote="xdog"]To the person above asking about going back on line, you will not have to, but there's a good chance that you will not get to the rail before other people start coming in 50/50 shot. Either way, totally worth it. I was about 3 people deep and center stage.[/quote]

So do you think IF we wanted to, we could leave the M&G early to go get a spot? Not saying I would want to, but the 2 people coming with may want to since they arent huge fans like I am.

Sounds like it was an amazing night. Im so pumped for my show. I wont be able to sleep for days now until the show

FKNA!!!

Brent's voice was amazing last night in Jim Thorpe!

The guys put on their A-game for sure.

To the person above asking about going back on line, you will not have to, but there's a good chance that you will not get to the rail before other people start coming in 50/50 shot. Either way, totally worth it. I was about 3 people deep and center stage. Will post pics and youtube link in another thread.

Sick, sick show. No Breaking Inside, but an awesome performance of Call Me.

[quote="shiner4life"]Damn. Mokena Only :-/ Cinci is a pretty far drive for me. Blah...maybe next time? What kinda stickers do you have?[/quote]

Hey Derek - the stickers are these "limited edition" round stickers that have part of a song lyric on them - You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" on the front (white writing on black) and then a promo for the album on the back. I got them from Atlantic Records / Streetpropaganda.net, who run SD's street team. AND, I still have a bunch of Sound of Madness promo posters for when the CD first dropped that I am going to hand out as well.

I think I am going to take in one of the stickers to have the guys sign for me. Or, I have Devour CD single - might ask them to sign the cover for my collection!!! decisions, decisions!

Have a blast and report back how the show is in IL and I will do the same in Cinci.
Nanci

Damn. Mokena Only :-/ Cinci is a pretty far drive for me. Blah...maybe next time? What kinda stickers do you have?

[quote="saxsym"]
Out of curiosity, if I was reading this topic correctly, some of you have won more than one MnG with the band on the same tour?? If so, that is really really rare. Most bands, if they even do a MnG, which is also rare, will only let you have one during a year.[/quote]

I think since the only requirement for winning the M&G was to be one of the first 10 tickets sold, then there was no rule about only one M&G per tour or per year. Someone was obviously very fast on the draw to win M&G at two different venues! My fingers don't type that fast!

Shiner4life - no, I am only going to the Cincinnati show, so I am bummed not to be able to meet you. Are you only going to be at the Mokena show or will you be at Cinci as well? If Mokena only - have a great time!!!!

I got in for the Kearney, NE M&G, anybody else going to be there?

Not quite sure if this is the right place or topic to add to, but couldn't figure out any other place to add it. I looked for the M'nG winners for the KC show on 3/13, and by the list, it says that that date is in Davenport, Iowa. So I'm wondering if that is the correct list of winners or what is going on. Maybe an admin could answer?

Out of curiosity, if I was reading this topic correctly, some of you have won more than one MnG with the band on the same tour?? If so, that is really really rare. Most bands, if they even do a MnG, which is also rare, will only let you have one during a year.

[quote="slave2themusic"]cool - I also got into the M&G in Cincinnati. WOO HOO!!!! I am pumped! I hope we can get good photos with the guys.

Do you think that we will have to go back outside after the M&G - back in line - or will we be able to hit the floor right from the M&G (before everyone else gets in)? That would be awesome so we could all get the rail ...

Derek - we will have to say hello as we wait in line ... I need to figure out how early I can get there. I also am on their street team, so will be handing out SD stickers after the show ... I'll give you some if you want.[/quote]

So you got the M&G for Cincinatti only? Are you going to the show in Mokena? If so, we will definitely have to meet up there, and hell yeah I want some stickers! LOL!

I highly doubt they will make us go outside after the meet & greet. We will probably just be able to go in. Everyone else got to. Very awesome though, and if you are going to be in Mokena, I will definitely look for you. You should be able to get there as early as you want to. I know their parking is free. Thats a bonus!!!

[quote="slave2themusic"]
Do you think that we will have to go back outside after the M&G - back in line - or will we be able to hit the floor right from the M&G (before everyone else gets in)? That would be awesome so we could all get the rail ...

Derek - we will have to say hello as we wait in line ... I need to figure out how early I can get there. I also am on their street team, so will be handing out SD stickers after the show ... I'll give you some if you want.[/quote]
We got to stay inside and go where ever we wanted. They most likely won't make you go back in line.

cool - I also got into the M&G in Cincinnati. WOO HOO!!!! I am pumped! I hope we can get good photos with the guys.

Derek - we will have to say hello as we wait in line ... I need to figure out how early I can get there. I also am on their street team, so will be handing out SD stickers after the show ... I'll give you some if you want.

You know I will bring the whole report and then some. Hopefully some photos of the show as well as the meet & greet. Im just confused on one thing. I see it says 45 minutes prior to the doors, but it says the doors at my show are 6:30, whereas everywhere else I go it says the show starts at 6:30...

Nevermind. I just checked ticketmaster again, and now it says 7:30. LOL! Score! Im thinking front row. This is going to be an amazing night.

[quote="shiner4life"]Hells Yeah! Got the meet & greet...assuming for all 4 tickets. T-6 days and counting! BAM![/quote]
That's awesome. I'm happy for you!

Congratulations!

That is freakin' awesome! I guess I gotta wait another week before I found out. Ya gotta give us a full report ya know!

Way to go!!!

Hells Yeah! Got the meet & greet...assuming for all 4 tickets. T-6 days and counting! BAM!

awesome congrats. enjoy it.

lol thanks man. i forgot about that you need one more to complete your collection so you can put that out on display. hoogie is awesome i'm sure you'll find him. hope you get the meet and greet not because i want a pick but so you can talk to some of the greatest people in this world. congrats on the little one that is on the way.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]goodluck hope you get it. if you do can you do me favor and get me a pick lol. or a drumstick?[/quote]

I will try my hardest but that will be difficult. If I get 1 drumstick, that will go into my collection so I have a full set. If I get a pick and I already have 2, sure thing. I will see what I can come up with. If I see Hoogie Im gonna see if I can buy him a drink or something and hook me up ;)

goodluck hope you get it. if you do can you do me favor and get me a pick lol. or a drumstick?

My concert is in exactly a week from tomorrow. Im hoping they update the events page or send out e-mails soon. Im anxious to see if I got it or not. I've got myself so pumped about it, that if I don't get it I will be upset lol. Oh well. The concert is the real reason Im going! :)

nice pic!

That pic is great! I'm glad you got it!!! I'm still waiting to hear if I won or not... It's been a long wait for the concert since the time I found out they were coming... and now I'm down to the last 2 weeks... I'm so excited! if I win a meet-n-greet or not... I just want to hear them jam!!!

[quote="avrinov"]ur going to the rochester show cool ill be there im jealous tho u got meet and greet i didnt:( i bought my tics right at 3 too[/quote]

I'm sorry. I placed my order within 30 seconds. I never win anything so I'm so thankful that I won this for my friend and I. See ya in Rochester :)

ur going to the rochester show cool ill be there im jealous tho u got meet and greet i didnt:( i bought my tics right at 3 too

I won a meet n greet for this Saturday in Rochester...I can't wait!!! I was just in Raleigh and got to meet Zach, Eric and Barry. :)

As I saw in Raleigh they let the meet n greet winners stay inside instead of making them coming back out to the line...I wonder if they are going to do that at every venue...I will see on Saturday I guess lol

I wrote up a review in a thread right after this one. The Raleigh 2/28/09 thread. check it out. :D

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Here is what my email says.

Please arrive no later than 45 minutes PRIOR to doors and congregate in the general vicinity of the Box Office while making a separate line. The scheduled door time is 7:00pm.[/quote]

So how was the show and the meet & greet? After the meet & greet did they let you inside the venue early or did you have to wait for the doors to open, and they put you back outside? Or did it take over the time?

i talked to John Fred the drummer for about 20 minutes in june..

You could always meet them again after the show. I plan on trying to meet Black Stone Cherry again. I've met them before two years ago. And maybe try to talk to Halestorm.

So how long do you get with them like 5 minutes or longer??[/quote] Their was 5 in our group. So I would say maybe 5 minutes total for the whole group......hope that helps..

It really isn't that long at all. All of the meet and greet winners had to get in a line, the tour manager handed us a picture to get signed. They walk through sign the picture, you can briefly talk to them during that time. And then you can get your picture taken with them if you have a camera.

[quote="bleedingink"][quote="welligotacandle"]ok theres no shows in michigan yet but i really want the meet and greet, ive met brent and barry but i never got to really talk to them.

So when it says preorder is available, i purchase the tickets then and then the day of the show i get my tickets before the concert, when do i meet the band after the show?
i want to impress the girl im going with :D[/quote] Ok, when and if tickets go on sale in Michigan. Have your credit card ready. If you don't have one......try to get one....you'll need it. Time they go on sale, fill out their forms, then keep your fingers crossed. The meet&greet is really that....You meet them all and talk for a minute, before the show . It's really pretty quick. Will call window will have your tickets. But if your name is on the list, you probably won't need them...Hope that helps you Ant.......Ray[/quote]

yeah they usually announce the show before the presale, so i think ill be ready. But ill just get my moms credit card and purchase hoping i win.

So how long do you get with them like 5 minutes or longer??

[quote="welligotacandle"]ok theres no shows in michigan yet but i really want the meet and greet, ive met brent and barry but i never got to really talk to them.

So when it says preorder is available, i purchase the tickets then and then the day of the show i get my tickets before the concert, when do i meet the band after the show?
i want to impress the girl im going with :D[/quote] Ok, when and if tickets go on sale in Michigan. Have your credit card ready. If you don't have one......try to get one....you'll need it. Time they go on sale, fill out their forms, then keep your fingers crossed. The meet&greet is really that....You meet them all and talk for a minute, before the show . It's really pretty quick. Will call window will have your tickets. But if your name is on the list, you probably won't need them...Hope that helps you Ant.......Ray

ok theres no shows in michigan yet but i really want the meet and greet, ive met brent and barry but i never got to really talk to them.

i want to impress the girl im going with :D

yeah they are wonderful guys! I met them at rock on the range at the very beginning of this tour. It was a day I will never forget!

I just got back from the Jacksonville, NC show and HOLY CRAP was it off the HOOK!

As always the guys are down to Earth. For those that had will call tickets, just show up to the venue with your receipt for the tickets, and you won't have any problems.

The venue I was at allowed cameras, but apparently my camera was too "professional" so I didn't get to take any pictures of Shinedown. I did however get pictures of Black Stone Cherry, which put on one awesome show as well.

If you have a chance to catch this tour, I highly suggest you do it!! You will not regret it!

I fukkin won y'all!

M&G for the March 5 show...so psyched!

Cool so it is before the doors open. Good deal. That way I can still get a spot up front...hopefully

Here is what my email says.

Please arrive no later than 45 minutes PRIOR to doors and congregate in the general vicinity of the Box Office while making a separate line. The scheduled door time is 7:00pm.

Awesome congrats! 45 minutes before the doors open or before the show starts?

My name is on the shinedownnation events section, as well other people's names for the next three shows I think.

My name is John Bounds, by the way.

And according to the email I have it says they will have someone come out 45 minutes before to get everyone to go meet them.

I can't wait, man. I'm kind of nervous and hopefully I don'y say or ramble something stupid. lol

[quote="xdog"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]but I thought the first ten tickets sold get meet&greet? yes she has a ticket because I bought two tickets. My daughter is a teenager, yes. But now I'm confused.

But if she has one of the two tix that you purchased, then there will be absolutely no problem.[/quote]

I would think that if you drag your little one along with, they would be cool with it. Nobody is getting any monetary gain from it, and it is just a child. Most people are cool with it, and if it is Shinedown, I don't see why they of all people would.

EDIT: For my venue (and would imagine is the same for all others) Will call tickets can be picked up at least an hour before the doors open. So I think everyone should be good to go.

For Meet & Greet winners...does it say WHEN the meet & greet is? U would assume it to be before the show, but if so, didn't know how early. IF I win, I would still want to try to get in early to get up close. Jw. Unless of course they would allow us early entry. ;)

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]but I thought the first ten tickets sold get meet&greet? yes she has a ticket because I bought two tickets. My daughter is a teenager, yes. But now I'm confused.

But if she has one of the two tix that you purchased, then there will be absolutely no problem.

It is 1 meet & greet per ticket, so yes she can go too. For my venue, I emailed them and asked about the getting tix after the doors open and they said we can get them at the door...not sure how that works.

[quote="harddog"]In the e-mail that was sent, it will tell you if both of your tickets won the Meet & Greet. For example mine said "Your full allotment of fan club purchased tickets for this event will be granted a Meet and Greet."[/quote]
Mine says what yours says.

[quote="xdog"]
BTW, the Will Call thing will not be an issue. They understand the situation, and accommodations will be made. They've done this before folks...[/quote] Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. Now we can concentrate on getting ready to rock out.

In the e-mail that was sent, it will tell you if both of your tickets won the Meet & Greet. For example mine said "Your full allotment of fan club purchased tickets for this event will be granted a Meet and Greet."

but I thought the first ten tickets sold get meet&greet? yes she has a ticket because I bought two tickets. My daughter is a teenager, yes. But now I'm confused.

I had bought meet&greet for three days grace for example and you got to bring a guest with you. I had bought two tickets with that too.

Does she have a ticket? If she's real young, I'd say no prob. But if you're tring to slide in your 15 y.o., I'd say she might be denied...

BTW, the Will Call thing will not be an issue. They understand the situation, and accommodations will be made. They've done this before folks...

[quote="bleedingink"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the I How did you order your ticket?[/quote]
I ordered mine from the arista club site. That was the only way to get meet&greet.

I would say they will make an exception since it is a meet&greet. All they have to do is let us show I.D. and get tickets.

The other thing I wonder if anyone could answer. Since I bought two and got the meet&greet.

Does my daughter get to meet them too? cause that would suck if she couldn't. lol

Im going to do that also. That is kind of BS that we are fan club members, but get shafted by the will call rule...I doubt it would be that way though. I have NEVER heard of anything like that before. Most places you can show up whenever and get them

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"][quote="harddog"]I was a winner of the meet and greet for the 2/27 show in Jacksonville, NC. My tickets are will call also. I'm going to make a trip down to the venue, with my confirmation receipt and with the meet and greet information to try to get my tickets....[/quote]
Yep that is exactly what it says on mine. They could work it out by when they let us in early for the meet&greet. Other than that I don't how it will work unless we ask ahead of time by calling the venue.[/quote]

Yup. I plan on contacting the venue this weekend to try to figure out how it's going to work. When I find out, I'll let everyone know.

[quote="harddog"]I was a winner of the meet and greet for the 2/27 show in Jacksonville, NC. My tickets are will call also. I'm going to make a trip down to the venue, with my confirmation receipt and with the meet and greet information to try to get my tickets....[/quote]
Yep that is exactly what it says on mine. They could work it out by when they let us in early for the meet&greet. Other than that I don't how it will work unless we ask ahead of time by calling the venue.

I was a winner of the meet and greet for the 2/27 show in Jacksonville, NC. My tickets are will call also. I'm going to make a trip down to the venue, with my confirmation receipt and with the meet and greet information to try to get my tickets....

[quote="shiner4life"][quote="bleedingink"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the Charleston, SC show and the Raleigh, NC show. Only thing that worries me is I got the will call tickets. And you get them after the doors open. So I'm just not sure about early access. How did you order your ticket?[/quote]

You get will call tickets AFTER the doors open? Is that for every place, or is it just certain venues? Hopefully Mokena isn't that way. That will suck[/quote] On both my order comfirmations it says, shipping information: Will call order: All tickets must be picked up at the Venue after the doors open the night of the show. Check your order conformation shipping method.

[quote="bleedingink"][quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the Charleston, SC show and the Raleigh, NC show. Only thing that worries me is I got the will call tickets. And you get them after the doors open. So I'm just not sure about early access. How did you order your ticket?[/quote]

You get will call tickets AFTER the doors open? Is that for every place, or is it just certain venues? Hopefully Mokena isn't that way. That will suck

[quote="xxflyfromtheinsidexx"]Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.[/quote] Hey, I got the meet&greet for the Charleston, SC show and the Raleigh, NC show. Only thing that worries me is I got the will call tickets. And you get them after the doors open. So I'm just not sure about early access. How did you order your ticket?

Hey bleed. Will you be at the Raleigh, NC show then? I have the meet&greet too.

[quote="shiner4life"][quote="bleedingink"]Got mine yesterday. via email. 1st and 3rd show. Shinedown really does more for there fans than any other band. After their little break, will be a great show. 3rd show has been sold out for some time. I've been hoping I won myself, so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to everyone.[/quote]

CONGRATS! About how fast did you put your order in?[/quote] I put my order in at the top of the hour for both shows. Time they went on sale. Thanks and good luck.

[quote="bleedingink"]Got mine yesterday. via email. 1st and 3rd show. Shinedown really does more for there fans than any other band. After their little break, will be a great show. 3rd show has been sold out for some time. I've been hoping I won myself, so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to everyone.[/quote]

CONGRATS! About how fast did you put your order in?

Got mine yesterday. via email. 1st and 3rd show. Shinedown really does more for there fans than any other band. After their little break, will be a great show. 3rd show has been sold out for some time. I've been hoping I won myself, so I'm pretty excited. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah, I thought by now winners for some of the early dates would be posted to this site. I hope they are not forgetting about the M&Gs. I am going to the Cinci show on 3/10 and bought my tix really fast - like complete within the first 30 seconds - so was hoping I might have a shot. Well, we will just need to keep checking the events page, I guess!!

Yeah, who ever is in charge of this really needs to get their shit together. The meet and greet is like the only thing other than this board that we really have gotten that others don't have access to