meet and greet ques

• meet and greet ques
    FLYFTI

Hello to everyone here I'm new here but I've loved shinedown for a long time. I have a question about the meet and greet. First how do the guys act when u meet them. They don't seem like they r a**holes on stage. I was just wondering if they were real down to earth or what. Can u bring stuff for them to sign and a out how much stuff Second how long do you get to talk to them. I know it probably isn't long. Last what is summer camp? This is my first time hearing about this. I'll be at the Virginia show in July who else will be there

Submitted by FLYFTI on
Forum category
Is pro
No

bobbette78

Sat, 05/01/2010 - 22:56

Post #1 - welcome to the madness!

There's another post right below here that explains how the m&g works. I believe it was shinedownjunkie that replied with a better explanation than anything I'd be able to do, so I'll just direct you there.

Glad you found us!!! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 10:06

welcome to the family. yes do check out the other posts. we have a few posts that are explaining the m&g process. to make it short yes you can bring one item with you to get signed, you can bring your camera to take a pic with them. not a whole lot of time to spend with them however it goes really fast when your super nervous.

Hello to everyone here I'm new here but I've loved shinedown for a long time. I have a question about the meet and greet. First how do the guys act when u meet them. They don't seem like they r a**holes on stage. I was just wondering if they were real down to earth or what. Can u bring stuff for them to sign and a out how much stuff Second how long do you get to talk to them. I know it probably isn't long. Last what is summer camp? This is my first time hearing about this. I'll be at the Virginia show in July who else will be there

comments

welcome to the family. yes do check out the other posts. we have a few posts that are explaining the m&g process. to make it short yes you can bring one item with you to get signed, you can bring your camera to take a pic with them. not a whole lot of time to spend with them however it goes really fast when your super nervous.

Post #1 - welcome to the madness!

There's another post right below here that explains how the m&g works. I believe it was shinedownjunkie that replied with a better explanation than anything I'd be able to do, so I'll just direct you there.

Glad you found us!!! :)