meet and greet packages

• meet and greet packages
    joeysmith925

do you get any pics with the band or autographs when you do the meet and greet packages?

Submitted by joeysmith925 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

slave2themusic

Mon, 02/18/2013 - 15:54

Yes, they will sign anything you bring in (1-2 items usually okay) and if they allow cameras in the venue, Jake will take a photo of you with the band with your own camera.

I won a meet and greet through Zippo's Tweet and Greet last year at Uproar and they will sign anything. I had them sign a shirt, a picture that was given to us for them to sign and the inside jacket of Amaryllis. I was joking with Eric about signing so much and he said "We're here for YOU guys, whatever you want". Also the Zippo rep even took a picture for us using our cell phones. Its what I used on here :)

margaret5875

Fri, 03/29/2013 - 12:32

So glad someone asked this, because I've never been to one and I am super excited. Anyone know rules for Mohegan Sun in CT on cameras?

rebelicious_37

Sun, 04/14/2013 - 14:57

I have my first meet and greet coming up May 1st (birthday present) and I'm soo pumped!! A bit nervous though, I know its stupid but what should I expect? I really wanna bring my guitar for them to sign but not sure if that would be too big or not.

I think it depends more on the venue than the band in most cases. I brought a magazine article the first time, and both times my phone was allowed for pics, but not any camera with a removable lens without prior written consent.

do you get any pics with the band or autographs when you do the meet and greet packages?

comments

I think it depends more on

I think it depends more on the venue than the band in most cases. I brought a magazine article the first time, and both times my phone was allowed for pics, but not any camera with a removable lens without prior written consent.

I have my first meet and

I have my first meet and greet coming up May 1st (birthday present) and I'm soo pumped!! A bit nervous though, I know its stupid but what should I expect? I really wanna bring my guitar for them to sign but not sure if that would be too big or not.

How do u get meet and greet

How do u get meet and greet packages?

So glad someone asked this,

So glad someone asked this, because I've never been to one and I am super excited. Anyone know rules for Mohegan Sun in CT on cameras?

I tweeted Mohegan Sun to ask-

I tweeted Mohegan Sun to ask--'Cause I'll be there too!!!! :) Their reply was : "Small cameras are allowed, unless otherwise stated. We don't allow any professional camera equipment. See you soon!"

Thanks for sharing. I kinda

Thanks for sharing. I kinda thought so, but I would've been CRUSHED if I counted on it and then couldn't. Camera phone if ok, but for this, I was the real thing. :)

I won a meet and greet

I won a meet and greet through Zippo's Tweet and Greet last year at Uproar and they will sign anything. I had them sign a shirt, a picture that was given to us for them to sign and the inside jacket of Amaryllis. I was joking with Eric about signing so much and he said "We're here for YOU guys, whatever you want". Also the Zippo rep even took a picture for us using our cell phones. Its what I used on here :)

Yes, they will sign anything

Yes, they will sign anything you bring in (1-2 items usually okay) and if they allow cameras in the venue, Jake will take a photo of you with the band with your own camera.