meet and greet?

• meet and greet?
    xshinedownfreakx

does anyone know if shinedown will be doing any meet and greets soon? or if they r coming 2 new york soon? :?: thanks

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 15:29

check the news section before u sign in :) there is info on the meet and greet packages etc there :)

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:20

[quote="destiny453"]check the news section before u sign in :) there is info on the meet and greet packages etc there :)[/quote]oh thanks destiny! i will do tht now!

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 07:25

americans are lucky you can buy VIP packages, i have to just wait and see! :lol: I do have tix 1 and 2 though perri, for both the shows im going 2 :D

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 16:06

[quote="destiny453"]americans are lucky you can buy VIP packages, i have to just wait and see! :lol: I do have tix 1 and 2 though perri, for both the shows im going 2 :D[/quote]oh ok y dont u have VIP packages?

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 18:21

Not sure actually, just must be that they do it different in the UK and Europe, hope to hear about them soon though :)

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 15:28

[quote="destiny453"]Not sure actually, just must be that they do it different in the UK and Europe, hope to hear about them soon though :)[/quote]me too! i havent been on in a while.........so mad! school just started and i hate school so many cliques! :lol:

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 06:32

:lol: Well I gotta work today then i have a party tonight so don't think i will be on here much :(

Have a good day at work and for tonight party on Wayne \m/ :D

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 12:31

Enjoy your party too :)

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 15:55

[quote="destiny453"]:lol: Well I gotta work today then i have a party tonight so don't think i will be on here much :([/quote]have fun at your party! :lol:

destiny453

Sat, 09/12/2009 - 01:42

I did and now I gotta go 2 work, which sucks :( :(

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 09/12/2009 - 11:34

[quote="destiny453"]I did and now I gotta go 2 work, which sucks :( :([/quote]yeah tht does suck! where do u work? :?:

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 16:35

In a local shop, which is good as it is only a 2 minute walk to work so you get to sleep in alot!! :lol:

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:01

[quote="destiny453"]In a local shop, which is good as it is only a 2 minute walk to work so you get to sleep in alot!! :lol:[/quote]well ur very lucky! :lol: get 2 sleep in!

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:02

Not really, cos i work every weekend :(

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:08

[quote="destiny453"]Not really, cos i work every weekend :([/quote]well tht sucks :(

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:13

yeah it does, but i gotta keep the money rolling in to fund my drinking! lol

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 21:11

[quote="destiny453"]yeah it does, but i gotta keep the money rolling in to fund my drinking! lol[/quote]haha! i wish i was old enough 2 drink! :wink:

Me too.

destiny453

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 08:12

I'm old enough in the UK but not in America :( That will all change next month though! Yay!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 09:40

lol i'm old enough to drink had some good beers this weekend. my favorite budweiser select.

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 15:10

[quote="lorilee"]Me too.[/quote]how old u r u?

I will be 51 on October 22, the day before Eric and our own Scottish Lassie Destiny!!! I'm feel like I'm going on 30 though!!! :twisted: 8)

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:22

:) We have to have a party here on the Nation :lol: after all it is a big birthday for me! I will be legal for everything!! haha

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 15:10

[quote="lorilee"]I will be 51 on October 22, the day before Eric and our own Scottish Lassie Destiny!!! I'm feel like I'm going on 30 though!!! :twisted: 8)[/quote]haha! 51 is the new 30! :lol:

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:19

Yay and we almost share our birthdays on the same day due to the time difference!!! :lol:

That must be why I love you so much!! Other than the fact that you are so TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! :lol: 8) Cool too!!lol

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 03:58

Yes I have to agree :) :lol: Well i guess we will have a birthday on the same day, cos when it is my birthday it will still be yours as you are 5 hours behind me...pretty cool :D lol

Oh wow, that's great, you should tell Barry.
I've heard he likes to talk about Antropology and phylosofy. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 10:53

yeah i've heard the same thing too.

does anyone know if shinedown will be doing any meet and greets soon? or if they r coming 2 new york soon? :?: thanks

comments

Come to Scotland and go, most unis just let anyone in over here :lol:

I don't know, it's very hard to get into uni over here. i mean they don't even have enough places for the young people.
But studying to be a yoga teacher is great too. :D

[quote="destiny453"]Hahaha I wish I was smart, I was doing chemistry to begin with but that is mega hard so I switched :)[/quote]yes chemistry is very hard!!

[quote="destiny453"]Oh don't be daft, you can go to uni if you so wish :) It's worth it[/quote]

Thanks, but they won't take me in, because the type of school i went to isn't high enough to go to university and i'm way too old to go to university.

I"m studying to be a yoga teacher now. I love that too. :D

you'll do great on both. don't worry just take it easy. once the wedding is over you'll feel the weight of the world off your shoulders.

Yes very true...i can't believe i'm saying this but right now it's focusing on my driving and my wedding! :lol:

lol. that's a good way to look at it. gotta keep the fund going to finance your drinking.

Yeah maybe later in life when we are finacially comfortable...but heck not right now....im too young not to work :lol:

lol. she jokes about it but i don't know if she'll ever do it maybe later on but not right now.

aw thats great to hear tony, thats the way it should be...i would never let ross make all the money though, i like having my own 2 :)

lol. i love my wife very much i'd do anything in my power to make her happy and to see her smile.

aw that's nice of you, ross would tell me where to go if i ever said that to him :lol:

true true. my wife jokes she wants to be a housewife i tell her i'll find a good enough job and make enough money and she can stay home and relax all day lol.

I love not to be able to work...haha but we all gotta to survive :)

that's cool. doesn't matter what you do as long as you love it you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Oh yeah....i know, i love it i'm so glad i changed :)

biology is still a very respecte major. your still smart though.

Hahaha I wish I was smart, I was doing chemistry to begin with but that is mega hard so I switched :)

[quote="destiny453"]Cool, I do biology at uni so I kinda have an idea what you are talking about when you say about primates and stuff, did you guys go to university or college??[/quote]wow biology! smarty pants! :lol:

Cool, did you enjoy it??

What did you get a degree in?? :)

Oh don't be daft, you can go to uni if you so wish :) It's worth it

Unfortunately i'm not smart enough to go to university, wich bugs me cause i have this urge to learn and know everything. (does that make any sense?) :D

Cool, I do biology at uni so I kinda have an idea what you are talking about when you say about primates and stuff, did you guys go to university or college??

Hey @kmerkjr - I also studied Cultural Anthropology!! Even married an Archaeologist! Divorced him soon after, but that's another story...

People are fascinating. And, yes, 50 IS the new 30, and I can say that is 100% true, since I hit the half-century mark this year. But thankfully, @lorilee is still older than me! By a few months anyway...! She's definitely crazier though.

But the comment about discussing stuff like anthropology and history is very pertinent. In my own experience with certain musical celebrities, they're grateful usually to have a conversation about something OTHER than their or their friends' music! I'm not talking about our SD boys, but I suspect that it is a universal truth, regardless.

Maybe not so true for the guys with "Lead Singer's Syndrome" like Axl Rose, perhaps. "Now that we've talked about me, let's focus on me a bit." Doubt that Brent would buy into that illness, thankfully.

yeah i've heard the same thing too.

Oh wow, that's great, you should tell Barry.
I've heard he likes to talk about Antropology and phylosofy. :D

Yes I have to agree :) :lol: Well i guess we will have a birthday on the same day, cos when it is my birthday it will still be yours as you are 5 hours behind me...pretty cool :D lol

That must be why I love you so much!! Other than the fact that you are so TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! :lol: 8) Cool too!!lol

Yay and we almost share our birthdays on the same day due to the time difference!!! :lol:

[quote="lorilee"]I will be 51 on October 22, the day before Eric and our own Scottish Lassie Destiny!!! I'm feel like I'm going on 30 though!!! :twisted: 8)[/quote]haha! 51 is the new 30! :lol:

:) We have to have a party here on the Nation :lol: after all it is a big birthday for me! I will be legal for everything!! haha

I will be 51 on October 22, the day before Eric and our own Scottish Lassie Destiny!!! I'm feel like I'm going on 30 though!!! :twisted: 8)

[quote="lorilee"]Me too.[/quote]how old u r u?

lol i'm old enough to drink had some good beers this weekend. my favorite budweiser select.

I'm old enough in the UK but not in America :( That will all change next month though! Yay!!

Me too.

[quote="destiny453"]yeah it does, but i gotta keep the money rolling in to fund my drinking! lol[/quote]haha! i wish i was old enough 2 drink! :wink:

yeah it does, but i gotta keep the money rolling in to fund my drinking! lol

[quote="destiny453"]Not really, cos i work every weekend :([/quote]well tht sucks :(

Not really, cos i work every weekend :(

[quote="destiny453"]In a local shop, which is good as it is only a 2 minute walk to work so you get to sleep in alot!! :lol:[/quote]well ur very lucky! :lol: get 2 sleep in!

In a local shop, which is good as it is only a 2 minute walk to work so you get to sleep in alot!! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]I did and now I gotta go 2 work, which sucks :( :([/quote]yeah tht does suck! where do u work? :?:

I did and now I gotta go 2 work, which sucks :( :(

[quote="destiny453"]:lol: Well I gotta work today then i have a party tonight so don't think i will be on here much :([/quote]have fun at your party! :lol:

Enjoy your party too :)

Have a good day at work and for tonight party on Wayne \m/ :D

:lol: Well I gotta work today then i have a party tonight so don't think i will be on here much :(

[quote="destiny453"]Not sure actually, just must be that they do it different in the UK and Europe, hope to hear about them soon though :)[/quote]me too! i havent been on in a while.........so mad! school just started and i hate school so many cliques! :lol:

Not sure actually, just must be that they do it different in the UK and Europe, hope to hear about them soon though :)

[quote="destiny453"]americans are lucky you can buy VIP packages, i have to just wait and see! :lol: I do have tix 1 and 2 though perri, for both the shows im going 2 :D[/quote]oh ok y dont u have VIP packages?

americans are lucky you can buy VIP packages, i have to just wait and see! :lol: I do have tix 1 and 2 though perri, for both the shows im going 2 :D

[quote="destiny453"]check the news section before u sign in :) there is info on the meet and greet packages etc there :)[/quote]oh thanks destiny! i will do tht now!

check the news section before u sign in :) there is info on the meet and greet packages etc there :)