meet and greet.

• meet and greet.
    crazyquinn03

i bought concert tickets for VIP meet and greet Shinedown in Chicago (August 27th) and i am so excited! ive met barry and zach but only had a good conversation with barry but never met brent or eric. and brent is my hero and i shouldve met brent at the last concert but its a long story... but i am like nervous 2 meet him just bcuz i havent before and idk what to say to him. like he seriously is the 1 person that i would wanna meet out of any1 else in the world so im like scared n dont want 2 say anything stupid wen im talkin to him. he is my idol n hero so just checkin if ya'll have any tips.

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 13:00

hey thats great that ur finally getting to meet ur hero, when i met them all i had the best conversation with barry. You will do fine, i just talked to brent about his favourite venues 2 play and more band related stuff. He is a genuine guy and appreciates everyone of his fans. :)

Just be yourself talk to him like you would anyone else. I told him how much his lyrics meant to me, and you could see that he was genuinely touched. Just a really nice down-to-earth person. They are all a class act. HAve fun and take it all in. :)

destiny453

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 14:52

Yeah you will and if you are nervous that's ok cos the guys will put you at ease :) Have fun

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 16:30

just have fun and enjoy yourself i'll actually be meeting the guys for the first time too august 17 i bought VIP tix for the show in Hidalgo, Texas. So I hope I'm not too nervous either it's a bit of a scary thing to finally be meeting your heroes.

destiny453

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 20:16

Wow hope it goes great for you :) You will have a great time!

If I can make it through this meet and greet without crying like a baby, I will one proud shinedown fan. They guided, helped me through some of the worst times, heart ache and are a comfort to my soul.

I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I got a new camera!!!! :twisted:

destiny453

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 01:00

yeah dont forget ur camera and post all your pics on here! :)

I got tix for the Meet N Greet in Chicago too!

i bought concert tickets for VIP meet and greet Shinedown in Chicago (August 27th) and i am so excited! ive met barry and zach but only had a good conversation with barry but never met brent or eric. and brent is my hero and i shouldve met brent at the last concert but its a long story... but i am like nervous 2 meet him just bcuz i havent before and idk what to say to him. like he seriously is the 1 person that i would wanna meet out of any1 else in the world so im like scared n dont want 2 say anything stupid wen im talkin to him. he is my idol n hero so just checkin if ya'll have any tips.

comments

I got tix for the Meet N Greet in Chicago too!

yeah dont forget ur camera and post all your pics on here! :)

If I can make it through this meet and greet without crying like a baby, I will one proud shinedown fan. They guided, helped me through some of the worst times, heart ache and are a comfort to my soul.

I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I got a new camera!!!! :twisted:

Wow hope it goes great for you :) You will have a great time!

just have fun and enjoy yourself i'll actually be meeting the guys for the first time too august 17 i bought VIP tix for the show in Hidalgo, Texas. So I hope I'm not too nervous either it's a bit of a scary thing to finally be meeting your heroes.

Yeah you will and if you are nervous that's ok cos the guys will put you at ease :) Have fun

Just be yourself talk to him like you would anyone else. I told him how much his lyrics meant to me, and you could see that he was genuinely touched. Just a really nice down-to-earth person. They are all a class act. HAve fun and take it all in. :)

hey thats great that ur finally getting to meet ur hero, when i met them all i had the best conversation with barry. You will do fine, i just talked to brent about his favourite venues 2 play and more band related stuff. He is a genuine guy and appreciates everyone of his fans. :)