lorilee

...when they open in Auburn?? :o

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 18:28

I saw Slipknot in December and they were fucking awesome!! I loved it, the whole show was amazing an evry entertaining.....I really wanna see them again 2

Fuck yeah, Mad_Mama's gonna see Slipknot! We have the rescheduled date now - October 10th - and our tickets we used for Pain In The Grass will be honored for that one as well. See, they had to cancel due to Joey Jordison's medical emergency.

They were the headliners - so instead, Mudvayne, Saliva and Chevelle just played the shit out of their sets, and the ACTUAL Slipknot band members came on an empty stage to tell us that they couldn't play. Corey announced it, very emotional.

I want to try and upgrade to pit tickets though, but that may not be possible. At least, we'll do the same thing we did before and get seats for an add'l $10. It'll be at the White River Amphitheatre, outdoors, in October - so weather could be shitty. Under cover would be GOOD!

destiny453

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 07:58

OMG!! This is random but I have been to the White River Ampitheatre :lol: When i was in Seattle for the Summer, i was there as a tourist!
If you get good wetaher that would be an awesome venue...i thought anyway :D
Oh I want too see Slipknot again now

...when they open in Auburn?? :o

comments

OMG!! This is random but I have been to the White River Ampitheatre :lol: When i was in Seattle for the Summer, i was there as a tourist!
If you get good wetaher that would be an awesome venue...i thought anyway :D
Oh I want too see Slipknot again now

Fuck yeah, Mad_Mama's gonna see Slipknot! We have the rescheduled date now - October 10th - and our tickets we used for Pain In The Grass will be honored for that one as well. See, they had to cancel due to Joey Jordison's medical emergency.

They were the headliners - so instead, Mudvayne, Saliva and Chevelle just played the shit out of their sets, and the ACTUAL Slipknot band members came on an empty stage to tell us that they couldn't play. Corey announced it, very emotional.

I want to try and upgrade to pit tickets though, but that may not be possible. At least, we'll do the same thing we did before and get seats for an add'l $10. It'll be at the White River Amphitheatre, outdoors, in October - so weather could be shitty. Under cover would be GOOD!

I saw Slipknot in December and they were fucking awesome!! I loved it, the whole show was amazing an evry entertaining.....I really wanna see them again 2