MA Presale

• MA Presale
    carissalyn

Hey, I just went to the link for the MA tickets and they're already on sale. :) I didn't see the VIP packages, but after CoM couldn't afford it again anyway lol. Just got 2 second row center tix for $40 each. :)

Submitted by carissalyn on
Forum category
Is pro
No

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 16:28

[quote="jmatusovich"]I JUST TRIED IT AND IT SAYS MY CODE IS INVALID[/quote]

What code did you use? It should be acoustic. Let me see if I can still get in.

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 16:53

Ooh now it says event is closed for sale. guess maybe they realized the mistake!

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 16:56

Wooo I guess I am! Hope they don't try to take mine away. :( I only went in originally to see what the prices were.

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 19:48

I called and he said as long as I had a confirmation number (I do) that they were mine, and it was their mistake. not sure what they're doing about teh packages, maybe they'll just do the on-stage seating?

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 09:46

FYI the site is active again, I just got 3rd row center tix. Just regular seats though.

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 09:47

[quote="nhbeast"]FYI the site is active again, I just got 3rd row center tix. Just regular seats though.[/quote]

Heh. wonder if they screwed up again? when I called they sounded like a pretty small operation and their tech was "messing around with the codes" which led to it being open lol.

Well, sounds like you'll be right in back of me then! See ya there. :)

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 09:49

[quote="clb2196"][quote="nhbeast"]FYI the site is active again, I just got 3rd row center tix. Just regular seats though.[/quote]

Heh. wonder if they screwed up again? when I called they sounded like a pretty small operation and their tech was "messing around with the codes" which led to it being open lol.

Well, sounds like you'll be right in back of me then! See ya there. :)[/quote]

Probably. Only the link from SD nation post works. If you go to the site and look, it says tix not on sale yet. Can't wait for the show! Going to try and get some VIP's for Westbury, LI as well. :)

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 10:33

Sweeet. :) See ya'll there! Seems like a nice intimate little theater.

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 10:38

Huh, I was just checking to see what seats are left, and I don't actually see a way to get tickets? How are you guys getting there? I have a friend I'd like to give a heads up.

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 10:52

[quote="clb2196"]Huh, I was just checking to see what seats are left, and I don't actually see a way to get tickets? How are you guys getting there? I have a friend I'd like to give a heads up.[/quote]

When the seating chart comes up, click on the section you want tickets in. Then once that pops up, click on the seats you want.

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 11:01

Yeah for some reason the seating chart wasn't coming up anymore (it did yesterday and that was how I got seats). It is now though, trying to make sure people know so they don't miss out on seats! Thanks.

Hey, I just went to the link for the MA tickets and they're already on sale. :) I didn't see the VIP packages, but after CoM couldn't afford it again anyway lol. Just got 2 second row center tix for $40 each. :)

comments

Yeah for some reason the seating chart wasn't coming up anymore (it did yesterday and that was how I got seats). It is now though, trying to make sure people know so they don't miss out on seats! Thanks.

[quote="clb2196"]Huh, I was just checking to see what seats are left, and I don't actually see a way to get tickets? How are you guys getting there? I have a friend I'd like to give a heads up.[/quote]

When the seating chart comes up, click on the section you want tickets in. Then once that pops up, click on the seats you want.

Huh, I was just checking to see what seats are left, and I don't actually see a way to get tickets? How are you guys getting there? I have a friend I'd like to give a heads up.

Sweeet. :) See ya'll there! Seems like a nice intimate little theater.

[quote="clb2196"][quote="nhbeast"]FYI the site is active again, I just got 3rd row center tix. Just regular seats though.[/quote]

Well, sounds like you'll be right in back of me then! See ya there. :)[/quote]

Probably. Only the link from SD nation post works. If you go to the site and look, it says tix not on sale yet. Can't wait for the show! Going to try and get some VIP's for Westbury, LI as well. :)

[quote="nhbeast"]FYI the site is active again, I just got 3rd row center tix. Just regular seats though.[/quote]

Well, sounds like you'll be right in back of me then! See ya there. :)

FYI the site is active again, I just got 3rd row center tix. Just regular seats though.

I called and he said as long as I had a confirmation number (I do) that they were mine, and it was their mistake. not sure what they're doing about teh packages, maybe they'll just do the on-stage seating?

Wooo I guess I am! Hope they don't try to take mine away. :( I only went in originally to see what the prices were.

Ooh now it says event is closed for sale. guess maybe they realized the mistake!

Still work for me. Go to: http://www.nbotickets.com/load_event_1.asp?event=7372

and the code is acoustic

[quote="jmatusovich"]I JUST TRIED IT AND IT SAYS MY CODE IS INVALID[/quote]

What code did you use? It should be acoustic. Let me see if I can still get in.