Loot that I got at the show

• Loot that I got at the show
    lorilee

Well. I caught a couple bottles of water, 2 of Zach's pics, one of Eric's pics. I got ERIC'S "SWEAT TOWEL"!!!!! I almost DIED!!! He later signed it by the tour bus and took more pictures with us and was a total Sweetheart. He was wearing these really cute "Dad" slippers!
    Now, for the highlight of my life!!! Brent walked over to me and pointed to me, and I pointed to myself ("you mean little ol me?") and HANDED HIS SET LIST TO ME!!!!! Un- f-ing- believable!!! It made my life pretty much!! Plizano later got Eric to sign this also for me, I was too shy to ask for more. I didn't want to be greedy, seeing as I had already gotten so much more than I had ever hoped or imagined! My life is now complete and I can die a happy woman!! :lol:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:28

Wow! That is quite an amazing collection, lucky you girl! I would have died if Brent pointed at me, I can just imagine your face :lol: I'm sure Eric wouldn't have minded signing more stuff for you...sounds like you had the best time, but please don't die yet! :( lol

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 10:41

you got quite an amazing collection. i'm jealous lol. have a safe trip home and please dont die yet. we need you in this world.

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 11:27

is your next show october junkie??

Jaysus... those frickin "dad" slippers are hideous. But he declares they are very comfortable. Bought them at the Birkenstock store at the Clark County show in August. Still, he's a doll and you gotta be self confident to wear those ugly things!

Nothing could make that dude look bad!! He is such a doll! Really self effacing and humble. He now is sporting some red tips in front by his blonde! He was wearing the "Pirate pants"Too Such a little hottie!!!*sigh*
And don't worry all, I'm not going anywhere yet!! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:06

[quote="destiny453"]is your next show october junkie??[/quote]
yup lord willing october 9th i'll be rockin out with shinedown.

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:52

Lorilee!!!!! i'm sooo jealous!!! youuu are sooo lucky!!! whose water bottles did you catch??

I caught one from Brent and I think one was from Jake.

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 18:11

BRENT!? sooo lucky! :D

I seriously believe that he is one of the kindest natured people that I have ever encountered. Always thinking of others.

Well, that makes sense since I think his passion for his fans and music has spilled over here...

DEMMIT...gotta go back to work...silly attorneys! ;) LOL

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 18:17

i believe that too. like when i was at the radiobooth at pointfest... i was like 10 feet away from him!!! ... the guy interviewing shinedown asked Brent a question that i thought was kinda rude.. BUT HIS ANSWER WAS GREAT and well.. not rude back. haha.

Which show were you at lorilee?

LOL, never mind I just saw the answer on the other thread. Eric was wearing his pirate pants in WV too. :) Awesome show! Glad you had fun & scored such cool stuff!!!

OMG~I sooo know!!! I am having trouble concentrating at work....listen to 'em 24/7....pop on here, FB, twitter land more than ever....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........what to do....what to do......oh I know...see a show!?!?!?!?!

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! :P

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 21:36

[quote="mollie"]OMG~I sooo know!!! I am having trouble concentrating at work....listen to 'em 24/7....pop on here, FB, twitter land more than ever....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........what to do....what to do......oh I know...see a show!?!?!?!?!

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! :P[/quote]

i'm so excited for you!!

cause i.. have nothing to look forward to.

^^^ I can not tell you how happy I am for you to have so much to look forward to!!!!!!

You gotta pop in here, FB, and twitter to let us know how things are on the cruise, in Vegas and the like!!!!!

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:15

I know, merkjr you have so much exciting things coming up, i sooo wish i was you! :P lol...oh well i have just under 2 months to go!!

Well. I caught a couple bottles of water, 2 of Zach's pics, one of Eric's pics. I got ERIC'S "SWEAT TOWEL"!!!!! I almost DIED!!! He later signed it by the tour bus and took more pictures with us and was a total Sweetheart. He was wearing these really cute "Dad" slippers!
Now, for the highlight of my life!!! Brent walked over to me and pointed to me, and I pointed to myself ("you mean little ol me?") and HANDED HIS SET LIST TO ME!!!!! Un- f-ing- believable!!! It made my life pretty much!! Plizano later got Eric to sign this also for me, I was too shy to ask for more. I didn't want to be greedy, seeing as I had already gotten so much more than I had ever hoped or imagined! My life is now complete and I can die a happy woman!! :lol:

comments

I know, merkjr you have so much exciting things coming up, i sooo wish i was you! :P lol...oh well i have just under 2 months to go!!

^^^ I can not tell you how happy I am for you to have so much to look forward to!!!!!!

You gotta pop in here, FB, and twitter to let us know how things are on the cruise, in Vegas and the like!!!!!

[quote="mollie"]OMG~I sooo know!!! I am having trouble concentrating at work....listen to 'em 24/7....pop on here, FB, twitter land more than ever....

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! :P[/quote]

i'm so excited for you!!

cause i.. have nothing to look forward to.

OMG~I sooo know!!! I am having trouble concentrating at work....listen to 'em 24/7....pop on here, FB, twitter land more than ever....

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! :P

LOL, never mind I just saw the answer on the other thread. Eric was wearing his pirate pants in WV too. :) Awesome show! Glad you had fun & scored such cool stuff!!!

Which show were you at lorilee?

i believe that too. like when i was at the radiobooth at pointfest... i was like 10 feet away from him!!! ... the guy interviewing shinedown asked Brent a question that i thought was kinda rude.. BUT HIS ANSWER WAS GREAT and well.. not rude back. haha.

Well, that makes sense since I think his passion for his fans and music has spilled over here...

DEMMIT...gotta go back to work...silly attorneys! ;) LOL

I seriously believe that he is one of the kindest natured people that I have ever encountered. Always thinking of others.

BRENT!? sooo lucky! :D

I caught one from Brent and I think one was from Jake.

Lorilee!!!!! i'm sooo jealous!!! youuu are sooo lucky!!! whose water bottles did you catch??

[quote="destiny453"]is your next show october junkie??[/quote]
yup lord willing october 9th i'll be rockin out with shinedown.

Nothing could make that dude look bad!! He is such a doll! Really self effacing and humble. He now is sporting some red tips in front by his blonde! He was wearing the "Pirate pants"Too Such a little hottie!!!*sigh*
And don't worry all, I'm not going anywhere yet!! :wink:

Jaysus... those frickin "dad" slippers are hideous. But he declares they are very comfortable. Bought them at the Birkenstock store at the Clark County show in August. Still, he's a doll and you gotta be self confident to wear those ugly things!

is your next show october junkie??

you got quite an amazing collection. i'm jealous lol. have a safe trip home and please dont die yet. we need you in this world.

Wow! That is quite an amazing collection, lucky you girl! I would have died if Brent pointed at me, I can just imagine your face :lol: I'm sure Eric wouldn't have minded signing more stuff for you...sounds like you had the best time, but please don't die yet! :( lol