Looking forward to the show in Minot, ND!!!

• Looking forward to the show in Minot, ND!!!
    jonnic

I am very excited to be seeing Shinedown for my 3rd time next Wednesday!!! Although, this will be the 1st time seeing them headline. Not very happy about being stationed in Minot, so this really makes my day!!!

The 1st time I saw them they opened for 3 Doors Down, 2nd time they opened for Velvet Revolver. Both times were great, but I look forward to this time ever more.

Submitted by jonnic on
Forum category
Is pro
No

LOVE Velvet Revolver!!! Have a great time! You must be in the service...THanks for that and good luck living in North Dakota!! :lol:

I use to be in the military, but now I'm just a wife to it (my hubby is still in.) We've been up here for a year now. Can't wait to move! LOL

No doubt!!My niece and her husband just got transferred from Anchorage to Phoenix! What an extreme!!! Welcome to the boards, I hope you have fun!!

My husband was stationed in Minot! He did get to see some cool shows back in the day! Welcome aboard!

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 06:29

Welcome to the boards :) Enjoy the show

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 09:17

welcome to the family. enjoy the show and thank you for your service. :)

I am very excited to be seeing Shinedown for my 3rd time next Wednesday!!! Although, this will be the 1st time seeing them headline. Not very happy about being stationed in Minot, so this really makes my day!!!

The 1st time I saw them they opened for 3 Doors Down, 2nd time they opened for Velvet Revolver. Both times were great, but I look forward to this time ever more.

comments

welcome to the family. enjoy the show and thank you for your service. :)

Welcome to the boards :) Enjoy the show

My husband was stationed in Minot! He did get to see some cool shows back in the day! Welcome aboard!

No doubt!!My niece and her husband just got transferred from Anchorage to Phoenix! What an extreme!!! Welcome to the boards, I hope you have fun!!

I use to be in the military, but now I'm just a wife to it (my hubby is still in.) We've been up here for a year now. Can't wait to move! LOL

LOVE Velvet Revolver!!! Have a great time! You must be in the service...THanks for that and good luck living in North Dakota!! :lol: