Livestream

• Livestream
    ARomaine

Ugh, I got so wrapped up with the posts here I missed the first half of the livestream, but that was really cool of Brent to do today. It was a lot of fun and I saw plenty of SDnation people on there.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 19:00

that is awesome. i was not able to submit a question nor watch it. I was helping my wife with a paper she was editing for her group project.

Yeah, he was totally sweet. Loved the glasses instead of the shades too. And him trying to read off the prompter.

And the story about Zach hitting his privates? hahaha.

Sounds like it was alot of fun to bad I missed it I work 2 -11 but jsut saw on shinedown.com that in a few days a video of the caht will be posted. And what is this about Zach's privates!!!! Someonbe please tel me what thats is about so I don't have to wait the next few days. Please.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 14:56

wow sounds like it was pretty cool and now i'm really dissapointed that I missed it. could someone please give us a recap who were not able to catch it so we don't have to wait till it goes up on the website? pretty pretty pleeeasssse!!!

Seeing as I missed the first part of it, I may not be the best person to recap (looks to Mindy for help), but here was my take on it.

People could post questions or comments and they were streaming along the side and Brent was trying to read as many as he could off the prompter, and he had some help from some people off camera. He was wearing a dark shirt and regular glasses (not shades) which he commented on because he was all nervous about this and wanted to look smart. Sooo cute! And you could tell he was nervous as he kept playing with his hair and pushing it behind his ears.

People asked a lot of questions like who are your influences, who did you listen to as a kid, who would you love to tour with, who do you love to hang out with, a lot of questions that I feel like I already knew answers to from previous interviews. The answers were he loves soul music, and he's totally digging Lady Gaga right now. His fav artist is Otis Redding (Sitting on the Dock of the Bay anyone?), but growing up, he loved the Seattle scene and listened to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam. He would absolutely love to tour with Chris Cornell and SG (dude, what a f***ing awesome show that'd be). And his son is the most important and influential person in his life.

Some of the more memorable moments included someone wanting a shout out for his b-day and Brent actually sang him happy b-day. Someone asked who is the joker in the band and his reply was Zach, because every time he walks past, he taps Brent's junk.

I know I'm missing tons, but that's all I can remember at this point.

randomsunkist17

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 18:11

Lol, that's funny. Wish I could have watched it and maybe sent in a question, but alas I was heading home and what not.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 20:46

wow very nice recap aromaine thank you very much. i appreciate that. still a very good recap even though you doubted that you were the person for the job. i think you did a great job on recappin it. i can imagine people would be asking the same questions we all feel we know the answers to already since we been addicted to this band for so long lol.

Someone kept asking boxers or briefs. I'd have preferred that one as that's always a funny question and answer.

And thanks.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 10:02

lol. your welcome.

I just read over the recap aromaine did, and it was alsoa great recap btw, I can't believe Zach does that to Brent lol. But all this has done now is make me even more impatient to have the video or whatever loaded up to the website so I can hear it all for myself.

Dammit. While driving into work, I remembered more to write for the recap, but now I forget :x Oh well, hopefully it's posted soon and we can all watch it, again and again...

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 23:09

that's cool take your time although it would be good to hear more about it.

Ugh, I got so wrapped up with the posts here I missed the first half of the livestream, but that was really cool of Brent to do today. It was a lot of fun and I saw plenty of SDnation people on there.

comments

that's cool take your time although it would be good to hear more about it.

Dammit. While driving into work, I remembered more to write for the recap, but now I forget :x Oh well, hopefully it's posted soon and we can all watch it, again and again...

I just read over the recap aromaine did, and it was alsoa great recap btw, I can't believe Zach does that to Brent lol. But all this has done now is make me even more impatient to have the video or whatever loaded up to the website so I can hear it all for myself.

lol. your welcome.

Someone kept asking boxers or briefs. I'd have preferred that one as that's always a funny question and answer.

And thanks.

wow very nice recap aromaine thank you very much. i appreciate that. still a very good recap even though you doubted that you were the person for the job. i think you did a great job on recappin it. i can imagine people would be asking the same questions we all feel we know the answers to already since we been addicted to this band for so long lol.

Lol, that's funny. Wish I could have watched it and maybe sent in a question, but alas I was heading home and what not.

Seeing as I missed the first part of it, I may not be the best person to recap (looks to Mindy for help), but here was my take on it.

People could post questions or comments and they were streaming along the side and Brent was trying to read as many as he could off the prompter, and he had some help from some people off camera. He was wearing a dark shirt and regular glasses (not shades) which he commented on because he was all nervous about this and wanted to look smart. Sooo cute! And you could tell he was nervous as he kept playing with his hair and pushing it behind his ears.

People asked a lot of questions like who are your influences, who did you listen to as a kid, who would you love to tour with, who do you love to hang out with, a lot of questions that I feel like I already knew answers to from previous interviews. The answers were he loves soul music, and he's totally digging Lady Gaga right now. His fav artist is Otis Redding (Sitting on the Dock of the Bay anyone?), but growing up, he loved the Seattle scene and listened to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam. He would absolutely love to tour with Chris Cornell and SG (dude, what a f***ing awesome show that'd be). And his son is the most important and influential person in his life.

Some of the more memorable moments included someone wanting a shout out for his b-day and Brent actually sang him happy b-day. Someone asked who is the joker in the band and his reply was Zach, because every time he walks past, he taps Brent's junk.

I know I'm missing tons, but that's all I can remember at this point.

wow sounds like it was pretty cool and now i'm really dissapointed that I missed it. could someone please give us a recap who were not able to catch it so we don't have to wait till it goes up on the website? pretty pretty pleeeasssse!!!

Sounds like it was alot of fun to bad I missed it I work 2 -11 but jsut saw on shinedown.com that in a few days a video of the caht will be posted. And what is this about Zach's privates!!!! Someonbe please tel me what thats is about so I don't have to wait the next few days. Please.

Yeah, he was totally sweet. Loved the glasses instead of the shades too. And him trying to read off the prompter.

And the story about Zach hitting his privates? hahaha.

that is awesome. i was not able to submit a question nor watch it. I was helping my wife with a paper she was editing for her group project.