Live webcast tomorrow night

• Live webcast tomorrow night
    iandotsd

Is anyone else having trouble creating an account at that Rave website for the live webcast of the Shinedown show tomorrow night? :x

Submitted by iandotsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

spencerlee

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 19:12

[quote="iandot"]Is anyone else having trouble creating an account at that Rave website for the live webcast of the Shinedown show tomorrow night? :x[/quote]

I was wondering if I did mine right too... for some reason it says I'm already signed up, and I have never been to that site before... So I guess tomorrow night I'll log in to see if I can watch it, and if I cant... I'm not going to be very haaaaappppyyyy :|

I got the same message. I tried all of my e-mail addresses, closed internet explorer, etc. Nothing seemed to work.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 12/11/2009 - 12:47

hmm it was giving me the same messages. and that someone already had my username. when i tried to login using my username and password it worked. somehow my account had been created. i say try to login even though it give you the error message.

spencerlee

Fri, 12/11/2009 - 22:44

I'm watching right now... well... actually wait for them to come out... LOL SO EXCITED!!! I'm all giddy, excited, and anxious just like how I am at the concerts!! LOL!!

That was awesome and a really good crowd too! :D

starsareforme

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 15:51

[color=indigo]It was awesome! So glad we got the chance to watch the show. :D [/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 21:08

glad to hear it went well.

I would have loved to see it, but it was the middle of the night for me :(

starsareforme

Wed, 12/16/2009 - 21:33

[color=indigo]Aww, I hate you missed it. Surely some of it is up on YouTube by now.[/color]

Is anyone else having trouble creating an account at that Rave website for the live webcast of the Shinedown show tomorrow night? :x

comments

[color=indigo]Aww, I hate you missed it. Surely some of it is up on YouTube by now.[/color]

I would have loved to see it, but it was the middle of the night for me :(

glad to hear it went well.

[color=indigo]It was awesome! So glad we got the chance to watch the show. :D [/color]

That was awesome and a really good crowd too! :D

I'm watching right now... well... actually wait for them to come out... LOL SO EXCITED!!! I'm all giddy, excited, and anxious just like how I am at the concerts!! LOL!!

hmm it was giving me the same messages. and that someone already had my username. when i tried to login using my username and password it worked. somehow my account had been created. i say try to login even though it give you the error message.

I got the same message. I tried all of my e-mail addresses, closed internet explorer, etc. Nothing seemed to work.

Re: Live webcast tomorrow night

[quote="iandot"]Is anyone else having trouble creating an account at that Rave website for the live webcast of the Shinedown show tomorrow night? :x[/quote]

I was wondering if I did mine right too... for some reason it says I'm already signed up, and I have never been to that site before... So I guess tomorrow night I'll log in to see if I can watch it, and if I cant... I'm not going to be very haaaaappppyyyy :|