Live Chat this weekend!

• Live Chat this weekend!
    luvmy3

This time it is with Eric and Brent at 3 pm Central Time. Sadly I will not be able to be there, since I am going to a wedding this saturday. Sigh once again I am missing a live chat with Brent =( Hopefully he will do a third live chat at some point, since they say the third time is the charm. I'll just have to post some questions inthe comments section hopefully one of mine will get picked. Well see...

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 06:46

yeah i dunno if ill be abel to make it either :( but im planning on doing the same

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 12:14

i'll be missing out on it i got my graduation to attend. but oh well. for those of you who do get to see it live let us know how it went. then when we'll get to see the playback of it later.

inked4life

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 18:34

If I could be there my question would be, has a name for the next album been decided on, and if so, what is the name of the next album going to be?

I am hoping to make it, but I posted some questions anyway, and hehe I totally asked if Brent likes pickles. I know, it's silly, but I think I would crack up if he actually talked about it.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 09:14

lol i should really go and post some questions too since i'll be missing the chat. it's a bummer too cuz I would like to see eric and brent on there chatting.

It's a different time i think it's at 9.00 pm for you 10.00 for me
They're on Central time this time not on pacific time.They will be on in 35 minutes :)

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 17:29

My lord that was nuts!

That was the sound of madness LOL

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 17:38

More like the sight of madness unless typing on keyboards is the sound of madness, lol.

Hehehe yeah okay the sight of madness. Might be a great title for the next album :D

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 17:49

Lol, The Sight of Madness with ballzy tones.

Hehehe yeah we should suggest that to the guys LOL :lol: :lol:

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 17:56

We should.

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 18:01

Brent could sing I created the Sound of Madness but my fans created the Sight of Madness. Lol.

LOL yeah that would make a great song 8) :lol: :lol:

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 18:04

Lol, that would be hilarious.

Ok question. I got home late from grocery shopping and I started watching the chat, and it was right when Zach and Barry were the stunt doubles. When I went back to start it over, it only had 13 min at started at 1:17. The next video is 68 min starting at 2:28. That leads me to believe there is either a chunk of the chat missing or there were some technical difficulties. Anyone help out here? Just curious to know if they answered my questions, but I don't think they did. TIA.

There were some technical difficulties, The chat froze completely!

Is there anyway to watch a re-play?

Thanks so much for the link , I watched the video and it was very nice. What I have learned about these guys is they love their fans! They are very open and honest and very playful. Now? My Question to all my fellow Shinedown freaks out there? Tell me more about this summer camp thing Brent was telling about wristbands being handed out at their concerts.He said it could happen anywhere.And what does a Shinedown fan gotta do to get one of those wristbands? :lol:

[quote="sks463"]Thanks so much for the link , I watched the video and it was very nice. What I have learned about these guys is they love their fans! They are very open and honest and very playful. Now? My Question to all my fellow Shinedown freaks out there? Tell me more about this summer camp thing Brent was telling about wristbands being handed out at their concerts.He said it could happen anywhere.And what does a Shinedown fan gotta do to get one of those wristbands? :lol:[/quote]

There are hopefully going to be some contests prior to where you can win wristbands before the concert, but other than that all you can really do is find Jake and ask him. Thats my understanding from what Brent has said. Just keep an eye open on here, shinedown.com and twitter, and follow anything to do with COM, Shinedown, etc... And of course the guys themselves if you aren't already.

Hey thanks for the info ,so when I see them in August? I will go hunting for Jake...................lol should be fun! :P

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 17:10

definately, and take him a gift i'm pretty sure it will help your chances at getting a wrist band lol. :)

Oh yeah, gotta have a gift for Jake! Boo-yah, wrist band here I come! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 19:12

definately i'm planning to see what I can give jake to hopefully score two wristbands one for me and one for my wife lol.

inked4life

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 21:12

sure, we can give gifts, but what do you get for someone you don't know? I am clueless as to what I would give as a gift.

Jake shall recieve.....something nice..........

[quote="sks463"]Jake shall recieve.....something nice..........[/quote]

Well that narrows it down lol.

This time it is with Eric and Brent at 3 pm Central Time. Sadly I will not be able to be there, since I am going to a wedding this saturday. Sigh once again I am missing a live chat with Brent =( Hopefully he will do a third live chat at some point, since they say the third time is the charm. I'll just have to post some questions inthe comments section hopefully one of mine will get picked. Well see...

comments

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]no i don't.[/quote]

:shock: Yoda dosen't know? lol, I'm just j/k thats okay, I can suprise him, maybe, well have to see what I can find at work.

no i don't.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that would be pretty cool i know for sure barry loves to read books.[/quote]

Do you know what kind? Like a specific theme or author?

that would be pretty cool i know for sure barry loves to read books.

I think I am going to make a list of different things, make each of them a little gift bag or something. Should keep an eye out at work for interesting books, dvd's or cd's.

[quote="inked_4_life"]Do you think he would appreciate getting some used skate DVDs? I used to skate, even though I wasn't really any good at it, and would buy DVDs and watch them to try and learn techniques on how to do certain tricks.[/quote]

i think he would appreciate that. i know they are thankful for whatever we give them. they just love meeting us the Sd nation family.

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol. i'm not that much of an expert in skate boards either lol. but last time i met the guys I took them all some finger skate boards that you can play with your hands. they loved them and jake was really excited to see them he took them away from zach lol.[/quote]

lol thast funny that Jake took them away from Zach. Why did Jake take them awya anyways? Was he jelous? lol[/quote]

no i don't think he was jealous i gave it to Z during the meet and greet so jake was going to take them to the bus Z was trying to pick out which one he wanted lol. Jake just motioned for Z to give it to him. When Jake saw what was in there he was really impressed and said thanks and that he appreciated the gift.

Do you think he would appreciate getting some used skate DVDs? I used to skate, even though I wasn't really any good at it, and would buy DVDs and watch them to try and learn techniques on how to do certain tricks.

Last time i saw Shinedown, my friend and i bought them stuff that is tipically for Holland, like tipically dutch cookies, candy and liquorice. We bought them scarves as well cause i read on twitter that Z was looking for a scarve because he was cold. He has been wearing it since. For Jake we bought the same except the scarve. :D

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol. i'm not that much of an expert in skate boards either lol. but last time i met the guys I took them all some finger skate boards that you can play with your hands. they loved them and jake was really excited to see them he took them away from zach lol.[/quote]

lol thast funny that Jake took them away from Zach. Why did Jake take them awya anyways? Was he jelous? lol

Ok SDjnkie? What in the world are finger skateboards? Please define?

lol. i'm not that much of an expert in skate boards either lol. but last time i met the guys I took them all some finger skate boards that you can play with your hands. they loved them and jake was really excited to see them he took them away from zach lol.

I hope so too since I don't rally even know what I am looking for lol. Not much of a skateboard fan lol. The last time I even saw one that wasent on t.v. I was about 5 lmao.

cool. hope you can find some cool stuff.

I think we have a skate shop somewhere areound here in my town, look like I will be tracking it down and going there sometime.

well i have heard of people giving the guys alcohol after the show. but seeing as how we want to ensure that we get into summer camp we would most likely want to give jake the gifts during the m&g I would suggest something along the lines of a skate board gear.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol for jake you can never go wrong with some alcohol related product or perhaps something to aid in getting high lol.[/quote]

I thought you were joking when you typed this. I would think doing any of the above would get you introuble with the Venue? I don't know though, perhaps you guys know more than I do, and actually that is very very likely.

lol i mentioned above what might be a good present for him. or even a wicked skate board he's also into boarding with the rest of the guys.

[quote="luvmy3"]I have no clue what I would get for a man I know nothing about. YODA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you know about Jake???[/quote] Hello Yoda?

I have no clue what I would get for a man I know nothing about. YODA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you know about Jake???

im in high school, its like im trained to have my mind in the gutter and say "thats what she said" but yeah if its not that then what?

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Looks like I have to make a mini-Jake as well, lol.[/quote] maybe we could create a drink that is called "Lil Jake"? If we did what would your ingredients be?

Looks like I have to make a mini-Jake as well, lol.

lol for jake you can never go wrong with some alcohol related product or perhaps something to aid in getting high lol.

hell yeah especially for my favorite :lol: band. If you were a Lady wouldnt you?

[quote="sks463"]Jake shall recieve.....something nice..........[/quote]

Well that narrows it down lol.

Jake shall recieve.....something nice..........

sure, we can give gifts, but what do you get for someone you don't know? I am clueless as to what I would give as a gift.

definately i'm planning to see what I can give jake to hopefully score two wristbands one for me and one for my wife lol.

Oh yeah, gotta have a gift for Jake! Boo-yah, wrist band here I come! :wink:

definately, and take him a gift i'm pretty sure it will help your chances at getting a wrist band lol. :)

Hey thanks for the info ,so when I see them in August? I will go hunting for Jake...................lol should be fun! :P

[quote="sks463"]Thanks so much for the link , I watched the video and it was very nice. What I have learned about these guys is they love their fans! They are very open and honest and very playful. Now? My Question to all my fellow Shinedown freaks out there? Tell me more about this summer camp thing Brent was telling about wristbands being handed out at their concerts.He said it could happen anywhere.And what does a Shinedown fan gotta do to get one of those wristbands? :lol:[/quote]

There are hopefully going to be some contests prior to where you can win wristbands before the concert, but other than that all you can really do is find Jake and ask him. Thats my understanding from what Brent has said. Just keep an eye open on here, shinedown.com and twitter, and follow anything to do with COM, Shinedown, etc... And of course the guys themselves if you aren't already.

Thanks so much for the link , I watched the video and it was very nice. What I have learned about these guys is they love their fans! They are very open and honest and very playful. Now? My Question to all my fellow Shinedown freaks out there? Tell me more about this summer camp thing Brent was telling about wristbands being handed out at their concerts.He said it could happen anywhere.And what does a Shinedown fan gotta do to get one of those wristbands? :lol:

You can watch it here: http://www.ustream.tv/user/Shinedown
The audio is a little behind on the video but it works. :D

Is there anyway to watch a re-play?

There were some technical difficulties, The chat froze completely!

Ok question. I got home late from grocery shopping and I started watching the chat, and it was right when Zach and Barry were the stunt doubles. When I went back to start it over, it only had 13 min at started at 1:17. The next video is 68 min starting at 2:28. That leads me to believe there is either a chunk of the chat missing or there were some technical difficulties. Anyone help out here? Just curious to know if they answered my questions, but I don't think they did. TIA.

Lol, that would be hilarious.

LOL yeah that would make a great song 8) :lol: :lol:

Brent could sing I created the Sound of Madness but my fans created the Sight of Madness. Lol.

:D :lol:

We should.

Hehehe yeah we should suggest that to the guys LOL :lol: :lol:

Lol, The Sight of Madness with ballzy tones.

Hehehe yeah okay the sight of madness. Might be a great title for the next album :D

More like the sight of madness unless typing on keyboards is the sound of madness, lol.

That was the sound of madness LOL

My lord that was nuts!

It's a different time i think it's at 9.00 pm for you 10.00 for me
They're on Central time this time not on pacific time.They will be on in 35 minutes :)

lol i should really go and post some questions too since i'll be missing the chat. it's a bummer too cuz I would like to see eric and brent on there chatting.

I am hoping to make it, but I posted some questions anyway, and hehe I totally asked if Brent likes pickles. I know, it's silly, but I think I would crack up if he actually talked about it.

If I could be there my question would be, has a name for the next album been decided on, and if so, what is the name of the next album going to be?

i'll be missing out on it i got my graduation to attend. but oh well. for those of you who do get to see it live let us know how it went. then when we'll get to see the playback of it later.

yeah i dunno if ill be abel to make it either :( but im planning on doing the same