Little Rock anyone?

• Little Rock anyone?
    hollydoll

I'm getting pumped for my 7th Shinedown show in Little Rock on the 11th of July. Anyone else going? I'm going to be hanging posters and stuff for street team...care to join?

Submitted by hollydoll on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shannonlovessh…

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 18:41

Sure - I'm in! Wanna pitch in for my airline tickets so that I can fly out?! Ha ha!

I would LOVE to go. It would be my 6th time to see them live. Problem is, I'm already taking off work for the 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder concert in St. Louis 2 days before.

I'm just hoping after the summer festivals are over in August that Shinedown will get together an awesome headlining tour for themselves and hit up Nashville, Memphis, or St. Louis. I'd definitely be at all 3!

Little Rock is a little too far for me. But I would be there if not for the other show that week.

bigpump63

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 21:42

oh yeah I'm coming from North Louisiana to make it!

shndwn4life

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 21:37

yeah i'm going, i live about an hour away from little rock, i'm psyched to see them, i haven't seen them live since edgefest '04 so i've been itchin to see some shinedown, it's gonna be awesome, i'm kinda psyched about saving abel, and drowning pool though too, anything to support cory and jay man, they're what convinces me to get up in the mornings lol.

I'm getting pumped for my 7th Shinedown show in Little Rock on the 11th of July. Anyone else going? I'm going to be hanging posters and stuff for street team...care to join?

comments

yeah i'm going, i live about an hour away from little rock, i'm psyched to see them, i haven't seen them live since edgefest '04 so i've been itchin to see some shinedown, it's gonna be awesome, i'm kinda psyched about saving abel, and drowning pool though too, anything to support cory and jay man, they're what convinces me to get up in the mornings lol.

oh yeah I'm coming from North Louisiana to make it!

I would LOVE to go. It would be my 6th time to see them live. Problem is, I'm already taking off work for the 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder concert in St. Louis 2 days before.

I'm just hoping after the summer festivals are over in August that Shinedown will get together an awesome headlining tour for themselves and hit up Nashville, Memphis, or St. Louis. I'd definitely be at all 3!

Little Rock is a little too far for me. But I would be there if not for the other show that week.

Sure - I'm in! Wanna pitch in for my airline tickets so that I can fly out?! Ha ha!