List of cruisers

• List of cruisers
    lorilee

Merkjr
    lorilee
    NoMoreLove

add you name if you are going. Please don't interrupt this thread if you are not going, thanks! Much love!! :D

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Exactly!!! But it could have been worse~ You could have "quoted" the last 4 pages of posts!!! DON'T YOU DARE DALAMAR!!!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!! Fotflmao!!! :wink:

dalamar_2

Fri, 10/16/2009 - 16:26

[quote="lorilee"]Exactly!!! But it could have been worse~ You could have "quoted" the last 4 pages of posts!!! DON'T YOU DARE DALAMAR!!!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!! Fotflmao!!! :wink:[/quote]

*Sheepishevilstupidgrin*

rotten :x LOL

[quote="lorilee"]Merkjr
lorilee
NoMoreLove

add you name if you are going. Please don't interrupt this thread if you are not going, thanks! Much love!! :D[/quote]

Count me in :)

I am going! Already booked and paid for! :wink:

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 04:37

does it count if you're going in your head?? :shock:

crazyquinn03

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 23:37

i'll be thereeeee

[quote="lorilee"]Merkjr
lorilee
NoMoreLove

add you name if you are going. Please don't interrupt this thread if you are not going, thanks! Much love!! :D[/quote]

I'm Going =)

starsareforme

Tue, 11/03/2009 - 21:37

[color=indigo]I'm going![/color]

Merkjr
lorilee
NoMoreLove

add you name if you are going. Please don't interrupt this thread if you are not going, thanks! Much love!! :D

comments

[color=indigo]I'm going![/color]

Re: List of cruisers

[quote="lorilee"]Merkjr
lorilee
NoMoreLove

I'm Going =)

i'll be thereeeee

does it count if you're going in your head?? :shock:

I am going! Already booked and paid for! :wink:

Re: List of cruisers

[quote="lorilee"]Merkjr
lorilee
NoMoreLove

Count me in :)

rotten :x LOL

[quote="lorilee"]Exactly!!! But it could have been worse~ You could have "quoted" the last 4 pages of posts!!! DON'T YOU DARE DALAMAR!!!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!! Fotflmao!!! :wink:[/quote]

*Sheepishevilstupidgrin*

Exactly!!! But it could have been worse~ You could have "quoted" the last 4 pages of posts!!! DON'T YOU DARE DALAMAR!!!!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!! Fotflmao!!! :wink:

[quote][i] Please don't interrupt this thread if you are not going, thanks![/i][/quote]

you mean don't do... this !?!

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/government.jpg[/…]