Lisa Marie's Mom

• Lisa Marie's Mom
    Fiery Halo

Lisa's mom passed away today. It was posted on the main board and not here so I thought I'd let you all no. Please keep Lisa and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Submitted by Fiery Halo on
Forum category
Is pro
No

My heart hurts with this news....she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

May they all find peace.

Deaf Angel

Sun, 10/05/2008 - 22:49

i'm so very sorry for your loss.

shinersweetie_4300

Sun, 10/05/2008 - 23:22

i am so very sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :(

JeffTaormina

Mon, 10/06/2008 - 07:07

I am so sorry for her.
I know what it's like to lose someone so close.
If she needs to talk anything out let her know she can send me a message.

And just think her family was just blessed with a new member.
I hope she is ok!

Lisa you know the whole Shinedown family is here for you.

You know if you need anything let us know.

Oh man...

Sorry to hear of this news.

Lisa, I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 10/06/2008 - 14:28

i just heard. i'm sorry to hear that lisa. know that you have an extended family in all of us. and we are all here for you. let us know if you need to talk like jaster said you can message and we can talk if you need to. my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

synneraboveall

Tue, 10/07/2008 - 22:33

Thanks you all for the kind words these past couple of days have been hard..I could barely type let alone txt everyone that was txting me..I had a few people call me but it was so hard to talk to anyone. Today was an ok day..except the fact that my dad, my brother and I had to go to the funeral and pick out a casket...it hurt just to walk into the funeral home..let alone pick out a casket. My heart still hurt a lot but going to work everyday and getting out of the house helps some.

My mom had been battling kidney failure for the last 3yrs and it was getting worse..I'm just glad I don't have to see her suffer anymore.

But these next few days will be hard again cause Thursday is the visitation and funeral...so if I'm not online the next few days you'll know why.

THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE FAMILY!!!!!!

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 10/08/2008 - 06:44

I just read this, im sorry to hear the bad news,
my condolences.

JeffTaormina

Wed, 10/08/2008 - 07:00

Lisa you do what you got to do, we understand.
Be strong but don't be afraid to let it hurt, Don't be afraid to cry.
Try to remember the good times the fun you had with her and know that God gave you your neice to look after.

Love your niece as your Mother would.

You're going to be alright!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/08/2008 - 15:01

nice words jaster. lisa don't worry take all the time you need. and stay strong. like jaster said you have your niece.

john45_3685

Sun, 10/12/2008 - 20:30

im really sry to hear about this.. trust me i know how u feel. i sent u a message on myspace... if u need to say anything just message me back on myspace.

synneraboveall

Tue, 10/14/2008 - 23:32

So it's been over a week since my mom passed away and only 5 days since we buried her. I still haven't been back to her grave site...might go tomorrow on my work break. It all hurts so much...just the other day..I was doing something with some papers my mom had...I went to her room to ask her a question about them forgetting that she was not there...guess that was the part of me wishing she was still here. Cause a part of me knows she's gone but the other part wishes she was still here. WOW this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. Sometimes I just think she's in the hospital again..but she never calls like she used too.

Here is a picture of her casket...so many flowers like she would have liked...she loved flowers(couldn't keep them alive very long..lol) but she loved them.

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/PickCollector/RIP%20MOM/Family01…]

[b]THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY ANYONE CAN ASK FOR!!!!![/b]

Lisa,

Hang in there girl. It may take time...but time heals all wounds.

Thanks for sharing the picture.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/15/2008 - 17:36

[quote="synneraboveall"]So it's been over a week since my mom passed away and only 5 days since we buried her. I still haven't been back to her grave site...might go tomorrow on my work break. It all hurts so much...just the other day..I was doing something with some papers my mom had...I went to her room to ask her a question about them forgetting that she was not there...guess that was the part of me wishing she was still here. Cause a part of me knows she's gone but the other part wishes she was still here. WOW this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. Sometimes I just think she's in the hospital again..but she never calls like she used too.

Here is a picture of her casket...so many flowers like she would have liked...she loved flowers(couldn't keep them alive very long..lol) but she loved them.

[b]THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY ANYONE CAN ASK FOR!!!!![/b][/quote]
thanks for sharing the picture it's beautiful. things like this take time but just know that you have an extended family in all of us.

john45_3685

Wed, 10/15/2008 - 22:42

i know exactly how u feel lisa... like i told you, my dad passed away in september of this year, and i still try to call him occasionally. i cant delete any of his e mails, or his number on my phone. ive tried so many times...

just hang in there... ur life may never be normal again, but my died died a little over a month ago, and its already so much easier

hang in there...

synneraboveall

Wed, 10/15/2008 - 23:51

SO..today I went to my mom's grave site...WOW was that hard. But afterward I felt at ease a little. I hurt so bad to go..I was not ready but I wanted to go..I needed to go. I felt better after I went...these next few month are gonna be rough..especially with my parent Anniversary coming up and my mom's b-day and then Xmas not long after that. Just one day at a time is what I keep telling myself.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 10/16/2008 - 07:47

One day at a time is all you can do.
It gets better but it never goes away.
You kind of just learn how to deal with it and go from there.

I am glad you made it to her grave.
I wish I had one for my brother. The closest thing I have form my brother is Ground zero and they make that feel like an attraction. I can't wait untill they finish.
Go to the grave site and talk to her. She's listening, Trust me and if you listen close you can hear her talking back to you.
Next time close your eys let the wind blow over you and talk to her.
YOU WILL FEEL HER THERE WITH YOU!

Lisa, I am proud to say you are my friend!

shinersweetie_4300

Thu, 10/16/2008 - 23:54

lisa, just hang in there hon. you are a great friend and we are all here for you. love ya girl!

synneraboveall

Fri, 10/17/2008 - 01:19

[quote="jaster"]One day at a time is all you can do.

I wish I had one for my brother. The closest thing I have form my brother is Ground zero and they make that feel like an attraction. I can't wait untill they finish.
Go to the grave site and talk to her. She's listening, Trust me and if you listen close you can hear her talking back to you.

Lisa, I am proud to say you are my friend![/quote]

I think I wanna cry..thank you so much...you make me feel better...EVERYONE here does.

You also make me wanna spend all my money and come up to NJ and give ya the biggest hug ever!!!!!

I'm proud to say your my friend, too!!!!

JeffTaormina

Fri, 10/17/2008 - 07:45

Hey what are friends for?!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LISA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Lisa's mom passed away today. It was posted on the main board and not here so I thought I'd let you all no. Please keep Lisa and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

comments

Hey what are friends for?!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LISA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

[quote="jaster"]One day at a time is all you can do.

Lisa, I am proud to say you are my friend![/quote]

I think I wanna cry..thank you so much...you make me feel better...EVERYONE here does.

You also make me wanna spend all my money and come up to NJ and give ya the biggest hug ever!!!!!

I'm proud to say your my friend, too!!!!

lisa, just hang in there hon. you are a great friend and we are all here for you. love ya girl!

One day at a time is all you can do.

Lisa, I am proud to say you are my friend!

SO..today I went to my mom's grave site...WOW was that hard. But afterward I felt at ease a little. I hurt so bad to go..I was not ready but I wanted to go..I needed to go. I felt better after I went...these next few month are gonna be rough..especially with my parent Anniversary coming up and my mom's b-day and then Xmas not long after that. Just one day at a time is what I keep telling myself.

i know exactly how u feel lisa... like i told you, my dad passed away in september of this year, and i still try to call him occasionally. i cant delete any of his e mails, or his number on my phone. ive tried so many times...

just hang in there... ur life may never be normal again, but my died died a little over a month ago, and its already so much easier

hang in there...

[quote="synneraboveall"]So it's been over a week since my mom passed away and only 5 days since we buried her. I still haven't been back to her grave site...might go tomorrow on my work break. It all hurts so much...just the other day..I was doing something with some papers my mom had...I went to her room to ask her a question about them forgetting that she was not there...guess that was the part of me wishing she was still here. Cause a part of me knows she's gone but the other part wishes she was still here. WOW this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. Sometimes I just think she's in the hospital again..but she never calls like she used too.

[b]THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY ANYONE CAN ASK FOR!!!!![/b][/quote]
thanks for sharing the picture it's beautiful. things like this take time but just know that you have an extended family in all of us.

Lisa,

Hang in there girl. It may take time...but time heals all wounds.

Thanks for sharing the picture.

So it's been over a week since my mom passed away and only 5 days since we buried her. I still haven't been back to her grave site...might go tomorrow on my work break. It all hurts so much...just the other day..I was doing something with some papers my mom had...I went to her room to ask her a question about them forgetting that she was not there...guess that was the part of me wishing she was still here. Cause a part of me knows she's gone but the other part wishes she was still here. WOW this is definitely gonna take some getting used to. Sometimes I just think she's in the hospital again..but she never calls like she used too.

[b]THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY ANYONE CAN ASK FOR!!!!![/b]

im really sry to hear about this.. trust me i know how u feel. i sent u a message on myspace... if u need to say anything just message me back on myspace.

nice words jaster. lisa don't worry take all the time you need. and stay strong. like jaster said you have your niece.

Lisa you do what you got to do, we understand.
Be strong but don't be afraid to let it hurt, Don't be afraid to cry.
Try to remember the good times the fun you had with her and know that God gave you your neice to look after.

Love your niece as your Mother would.

You're going to be alright!

I just read this, im sorry to hear the bad news,
my condolences.

Thanks you all for the kind words these past couple of days have been hard..I could barely type let alone txt everyone that was txting me..I had a few people call me but it was so hard to talk to anyone. Today was an ok day..except the fact that my dad, my brother and I had to go to the funeral and pick out a casket...it hurt just to walk into the funeral home..let alone pick out a casket. My heart still hurt a lot but going to work everyday and getting out of the house helps some.

My mom had been battling kidney failure for the last 3yrs and it was getting worse..I'm just glad I don't have to see her suffer anymore.

But these next few days will be hard again cause Thursday is the visitation and funeral...so if I'm not online the next few days you'll know why.

THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE FAMILY!!!!!!

i just heard. i'm sorry to hear that lisa. know that you have an extended family in all of us. and we are all here for you. let us know if you need to talk like jaster said you can message and we can talk if you need to. my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh man...

Sorry to hear of this news.

Lisa, I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Lisa you know the whole Shinedown family is here for you.

You know if you need anything let us know.

I am so sorry for her.
I know what it's like to lose someone so close.
If she needs to talk anything out let her know she can send me a message.

And just think her family was just blessed with a new member.
I hope she is ok!

i am so very sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :(

i'm so very sorry for your loss.

My heart hurts with this news....she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

May they all find peace.