link to presales page?

• link to presales page?
    Kassie10

ok, I hate the sign in on this fan club-
    one for shinedown, one for SD nation-
    Anyway, i'm a member, can't even find the tour announcement page l;ike i did yesterday to even get to the presales page-
    anyone?!?

Submitted by Kassie10 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

what a chore to find the presales link. got it, got my tickets.
glad this is done. the site isn;t very user friendly

[quote="clairguitar9"]Presales for the US tour shows were sent in an email from 'Shinedown Nation', it gives you a link & a code for ticket presales, and pre-order for Amaryllis is store.shinedown.com (it comes up as soon as you go to the shinedown.com website)

anyway, i could be totally on the wrong track because i'm not going to the Avalanche tour because I'm in the wrong hemisphere/side of the world but that's what I thought anyway.[/quote]

I did get the email with codes, but you have to sign into SD nation first-all kinds of issues with even finding the correct place to sign in.
You click on SD nation and it just brings you to the same place as regular sd.com
the site is just poorly organized-never have had this much trouble with TWO sign ins, and pages that redirect you in circles.

ok, I hate the sign in on this fan club-
one for shinedown, one for SD nation-
Anyway, i'm a member, can't even find the tour announcement page l;ike i did yesterday to even get to the presales page-
anyone?!?

comments

[quote="clairguitar9"]Presales for the US tour shows were sent in an email from 'Shinedown Nation', it gives you a link & a code for ticket presales, and pre-order for Amaryllis is store.shinedown.com (it comes up as soon as you go to the shinedown.com website)

anyway, i could be totally on the wrong track because i'm not going to the Avalanche tour because I'm in the wrong hemisphere/side of the world but that's what I thought anyway.[/quote]

I did get the email with codes, but you have to sign into SD nation first-all kinds of issues with even finding the correct place to sign in.
You click on SD nation and it just brings you to the same place as regular sd.com
the site is just poorly organized-never have had this much trouble with TWO sign ins, and pages that redirect you in circles.

found it

what a chore to find the presales link. got it, got my tickets.
glad this is done. the site isn;t very user friendly