Let's get some tweets

• Let's get some tweets
    ryno3216

Ok, so I gave in and did a Twitter account...Hey, i'm currently bored at work, sue me.

Ryno32116...hit me up if you're bored or something of that nature.

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crueangel

Thu, 03/03/2011 - 20:18

Groovy! I'm not on a lot, but I'm crueangel on Twitter, too. Don't forget to add the Shinedown guys- they will keep you LYAO!!

Yeah I have them on there...yet I tried the whole @ thing and yet to get a reply or anything...from any celeb for that matter and it's not like they dont check cause they post replies minutes apart...unless I'm doin it wrong.

inked4life

Fri, 03/04/2011 - 18:51

You could be doing it right, just be patient and you will eventually get a reply. They get tons of tweets in minutes so it is hard to get a reply if you are one of many trying to also get a reply.

crueangel

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 21:18

Yeah, the only reply I've gotten so far was from Nikki Sixx, but I replied to a post of his a minute or two after he posted. Nothing from the guys yet, tho. :(

Hey Ryan, i'm following you now :)

awesome I saw that! Sorry if I write some dumb things in the future haha

I don't understand how the whole twitter thing works. behind everyone i know haha I'll just stick with the FB until i feel like i can handle that. lol

Ok, so I gave in and did a Twitter account...Hey, i'm currently bored at work, sue me.

Ryno32116...hit me up if you're bored or something of that nature.

comments

I don't understand how the whole twitter thing works. behind everyone i know haha I'll just stick with the FB until i feel like i can handle that. lol

awesome I saw that! Sorry if I write some dumb things in the future haha

Hey Ryan, i'm following you now :)

Yeah, the only reply I've gotten so far was from Nikki Sixx, but I replied to a post of his a minute or two after he posted. Nothing from the guys yet, tho. :(

You could be doing it right, just be patient and you will eventually get a reply. They get tons of tweets in minutes so it is hard to get a reply if you are one of many trying to also get a reply.

Yeah I have them on there...yet I tried the whole @ thing and yet to get a reply or anything...from any celeb for that matter and it's not like they dont check cause they post replies minutes apart...unless I'm doin it wrong.

Groovy! I'm not on a lot, but I'm crueangel on Twitter, too. Don't forget to add the Shinedown guys- they will keep you LYAO!!