the last concert of a tour

• the last concert of a tour
    fistfullofflowers

do other bands try to make their last concert of their tour huge?

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 10/27/2009 - 22:25

usually most band like to do something special for their fans since it's the last show. is your halestorm show the last one on their tour?

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 07:46

well in my experience YES! :)

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 16:38

yeah the Halestorm concert i'm going to is the last concert on that tour!

:D :D :D :D i hope something exciting happens!!!!! :D :D :D :D

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 16:40

i dont expect them to do something as AWESOME as what SHINEDOWN and Sick Puppies did. but still!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 20:29

i hope you get something pretty cool too.

d_eicholz

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 23:17

a lot of the time the last concert is pretty awesome. last december i got to see the last date on the theory of a deadman, framing hanley, pop evil tour and they were all doing shit to each other all night. it was so hilarious. framing hanley put a sign up behind dj donnie d of pop evil with an arrow pointing down and said "gay" lol. then wen pop evil did their chant where they yell pop and the crowd is supposed to yell "evil" the framing hanley guys came out with big signs that said "tart" and held them up wen we were supposed to yell evil. "pop... tart" hahahaha. then wen framing hanley was on the guys of pop evil brought out a card table and sat and played cards right in the middle of the stage as framing hanley was performing. last but certainly not least, when framing hanley did their cover of lollipop, the bass player of pop evil, matt dirito, came out with his long hair tied back in pony tails and had a big piece of paper on a stick that looked like a lollipop and acted like he was licking it and then spanked the lead singer of framing hanley with it lol

destiny453

Thu, 10/29/2009 - 07:28

well i hope you get something awesome 2 :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/29/2009 - 08:08

wow that's a whole lot of little pranks lol. maybe you'll get something to that extent at your show.

yeah ive seen Foo Fighters and Oasis a few times on the last night of tour and they play diff tracks as normal...am not saying you will get that for sure but so far it has been at the gigs ive been too...hope you have a good gig..:)

do other bands try to make their last concert of their tour huge?

comments

yeah ive seen Foo Fighters and Oasis a few times on the last night of tour and they play diff tracks as normal...am not saying you will get that for sure but so far it has been at the gigs ive been too...hope you have a good gig..:)

wow that's a whole lot of little pranks lol. maybe you'll get something to that extent at your show.

well i hope you get something awesome 2 :)

a lot of the time the last concert is pretty awesome. last december i got to see the last date on the theory of a deadman, framing hanley, pop evil tour and they were all doing shit to each other all night. it was so hilarious. framing hanley put a sign up behind dj donnie d of pop evil with an arrow pointing down and said "gay" lol. then wen pop evil did their chant where they yell pop and the crowd is supposed to yell "evil" the framing hanley guys came out with big signs that said "tart" and held them up wen we were supposed to yell evil. "pop... tart" hahahaha. then wen framing hanley was on the guys of pop evil brought out a card table and sat and played cards right in the middle of the stage as framing hanley was performing. last but certainly not least, when framing hanley did their cover of lollipop, the bass player of pop evil, matt dirito, came out with his long hair tied back in pony tails and had a big piece of paper on a stick that looked like a lollipop and acted like he was licking it and then spanked the lead singer of framing hanley with it lol

i hope you get something pretty cool too.

i dont expect them to do something as AWESOME as what SHINEDOWN and Sick Puppies did. but still!!

yeah the Halestorm concert i'm going to is the last concert on that tour!

:D :D :D :D i hope something exciting happens!!!!! :D :D :D :D

well in my experience YES! :)

usually most band like to do something special for their fans since it's the last show. is your halestorm show the last one on their tour?