Lady D...How R U and Wrath gettin' along???

• Lady D...How R U and Wrath gettin' along???
    lorilee

Maybe we should start a new thread in case some aren't into this discussion. Not that I can imagine everyone not waiting with baited breath about anything WE may have to say! ROTFL!!! :lol:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

OMG..I am just loving this Wrath dude...almost done..got about 80 pages to go..just at the part before the ceremony. Can't wait to go on to the next!

The ceremony is AMAZING!!! I love all their rituals. I gotta go clean house now, I'm having a party Fri. and work all week. TTFN...I'll check ya later, happy reading!! Muah!!

destiny453

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 12:38

Is this a book??

Yes Destiny .The Black Dagger Brotherhood A whole series of Vampire hotness! Just finished the first one, and can't wait for the next!

Warning ... it becomes a sickness! "Vampire Hotness" I LOVE that!!! Lady D you rock my world!!! #2 is about Rhage...Yum-a -licious!!!

[quote="lorilee"]Warning ... it becomes a sickness! "Vampire Hotness" I LOVE that!!! Lady D you rock my world!!! #2 is about Rhage...Yum-a -licious!!![/quote]

Bring on Rhage...I'm sure it will be just as awesome! Thanks for the recommendation...it definitely helped me get through the weekend!

You are most welcome Lady D! I love to turn people on to this series because I have enjoyed it so much! Mos def the best series I've ever read and the BEST Characters too!! Sexay!! :twisted:

That they are Lorilee!

I really enjoyed Rhage also! I love the way he is always described and he is somewhat self-effacing and light hearted, compared to some of the other males. They are a pretty intense group, true? Mary did get on my nerves after awhile! I just wanted to say to her , " just relax and enjoy it(him)!! :wink:

Yeah..I have to get Rhage..I'll get it after payday...probably get more than one so I can have one at the ready..finished Wrath in the equivalent of four hours! It was good! Don't know how it can get better! :wink:

Book 3 is my favorite. It will really touch your heart. It's the story of Zsadist. He is by far the fave of all the brothers, by like 70%!! It is a very emotional read- the only one of the books that JR Ward could not read after receiving it in bound form after publication...too raw. He is her fave character she has ever written.
I get them used on Amazon and I ordered them all so that I had a steady stream coming to my mailbox...I couldn't wait to start the next one!! The books are cheaper and in excellent condition, some times new. :)

Yeah..I had a feeling his story would be emotional....I can't wait to read it....

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 06:49

How many books are in the series?? Are the long??

As of right now 7. But they are SO GOOD, you fly through!! THe new one comes out in 2010. She (J.R. Ward) also is starting a new series about fallen angels on Harleys! Called Covet and the Brotherhood characters will cross over into the new series also! Read in order!! :D I guarantee you will fall in love 7 times!!! :twisted:

good to know Lorilee! I reread some of the first one..I just love Wrath!

I'm curious... Why??

[quote="lorilee"]I'm curious... Why??[/quote]

why I reread or why I love Wrath's character??

Honey...I already KNOW why you reread!! :twisted: What do you like about him? :wink:

[quote="lorilee"]Honey...I already KNOW why you reread!! :twisted: What do you like about him? :wink:[/quote]

LOL! I like the fact that he finally broke down and let Beth see the side of him that he didn't want anyone to see, even though he was this larger than life persona....and the fact that he was willing to lay his life down for her. He likes strong women, and let her be her...very sexy....ya know??

Mos Def!! I think that he is STRONGER because he is secure enough to show his vulnerability and love for Beth...They are a perfect match! He is head over for her and I love it!!! :wink:

My sentiments exactly....

Maybe we should start a new thread in case some aren't into this discussion. Not that I can imagine everyone not waiting with baited breath about anything WE may have to say! ROTFL!!! :lol:

comments

My sentiments exactly....

Mos Def!! I think that he is STRONGER because he is secure enough to show his vulnerability and love for Beth...They are a perfect match! He is head over for her and I love it!!! :wink:

[quote="lorilee"]Honey...I already KNOW why you reread!! :twisted: What do you like about him? :wink:[/quote]

LOL! I like the fact that he finally broke down and let Beth see the side of him that he didn't want anyone to see, even though he was this larger than life persona....and the fact that he was willing to lay his life down for her. He likes strong women, and let her be her...very sexy....ya know??

Honey...I already KNOW why you reread!! :twisted: What do you like about him? :wink:

[quote="lorilee"]I'm curious... Why??[/quote]

why I reread or why I love Wrath's character??

I'm curious... Why??

good to know Lorilee! I reread some of the first one..I just love Wrath!

As of right now 7. But they are SO GOOD, you fly through!! THe new one comes out in 2010. She (J.R. Ward) also is starting a new series about fallen angels on Harleys! Called Covet and the Brotherhood characters will cross over into the new series also! Read in order!! :D I guarantee you will fall in love 7 times!!! :twisted:

How many books are in the series?? Are the long??

Yeah..I had a feeling his story would be emotional....I can't wait to read it....

Book 3 is my favorite. It will really touch your heart. It's the story of Zsadist. He is by far the fave of all the brothers, by like 70%!! It is a very emotional read- the only one of the books that JR Ward could not read after receiving it in bound form after publication...too raw. He is her fave character she has ever written.
I get them used on Amazon and I ordered them all so that I had a steady stream coming to my mailbox...I couldn't wait to start the next one!! The books are cheaper and in excellent condition, some times new. :)

Yeah..I have to get Rhage..I'll get it after payday...probably get more than one so I can have one at the ready..finished Wrath in the equivalent of four hours! It was good! Don't know how it can get better! :wink:

I really enjoyed Rhage also! I love the way he is always described and he is somewhat self-effacing and light hearted, compared to some of the other males. They are a pretty intense group, true? Mary did get on my nerves after awhile! I just wanted to say to her , " just relax and enjoy it(him)!! :wink:

That they are Lorilee!

You are most welcome Lady D! I love to turn people on to this series because I have enjoyed it so much! Mos def the best series I've ever read and the BEST Characters too!! Sexay!! :twisted:

[quote="lorilee"]Warning ... it becomes a sickness! "Vampire Hotness" I LOVE that!!! Lady D you rock my world!!! #2 is about Rhage...Yum-a -licious!!![/quote]

Bring on Rhage...I'm sure it will be just as awesome! Thanks for the recommendation...it definitely helped me get through the weekend!

Warning ... it becomes a sickness! "Vampire Hotness" I LOVE that!!! Lady D you rock my world!!! #2 is about Rhage...Yum-a -licious!!!

Yes Destiny .The Black Dagger Brotherhood A whole series of Vampire hotness! Just finished the first one, and can't wait for the next!

Is this a book??

The ceremony is AMAZING!!! I love all their rituals. I gotta go clean house now, I'm having a party Fri. and work all week. TTFN...I'll check ya later, happy reading!! Muah!!

OMG..I am just loving this Wrath dude...almost done..got about 80 pages to go..just at the part before the ceremony. Can't wait to go on to the next!