KUDOS

• KUDOS
    khsd

I just heard the DJ on Octane give high praises to Shinedown and Brents' voice! She said he had the best voice out there!!! And then she played THE SOUND OF MADNESS which is my FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could remember all the good things she said, but I was soooo pleased!!!!!

:D :D :D

Submitted by khsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

BrAnDi_11

Sat, 04/04/2009 - 01:42

Love Octane. They do alot of cool interviews & rants about bands. Missed it wish i couldve heard it.

destiny453

Sat, 04/04/2009 - 07:59

I guess Octane is a radio station in the States? Lol

It's an XM satellite radio station. Well I think XM and Sirius have merged and I'm not sure of the proper title of the company now, but it is a satellite radio station.

I just heard the DJ on Octane give high praises to Shinedown and Brents' voice! She said he had the best voice out there!!! And then she played THE SOUND OF MADNESS which is my FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could remember all the good things she said, but I was soooo pleased!!!!!

:D :D :D

comments

It's an XM satellite radio station. Well I think XM and Sirius have merged and I'm not sure of the proper title of the company now, but it is a satellite radio station.

I guess Octane is a radio station in the States? Lol

Love Octane. They do alot of cool interviews & rants about bands. Missed it wish i couldve heard it.