kind of a serious question for shinedown from Joey

• kind of a serious question for shinedown from Joey
    big_papa_52761

:?: [color=blue][/color][size=18][/size] hey every my name is joe I am a memeber of a non profit orginization called the Jaycees and every yr we try to help the children and families of my community like put on the fire works every yr haunted houses and the biggest is for the families and the children around christmas so the children can have a good christmas, the one thing that got me the most is I was standing in line at a wal-mart and this little boy and his mother were behind me and I over heard this little boy asking his mom, "mommy is santa gonna come to our house this yr, and the little boy didnt ask for toys he wanted some new clothes and if he said if santa has time could he put a teddy bear in bed with me so I am safe from the monsters under my bed, and Im 28 yrs old and when it comes to kids Im like a big ol baby, so I left my spot in line and went and got this little boy 1000 dollars of clothes and toys and pulled the mom aside and asked for their address she asked why santa needs to pay a special visit to ur little boy, and told her I would be there on christmas eve dressed as santa and I showed up and the mom started crying and the little boy smiled from ear to ear, and to top their christmas off I had brought them enough food can goods and so on and when I had my elfs start bringing all of this in I noticed they didnt even have a tree well they did after I was done and the mom thought I was an angel sent from heaven. but I told her to keep these 10 presents for christmas morning five of them were for her and the other five were for her little boy, when I got ready to leave after all the elfs were gone she pulled my my beard down and kissed me on the cheek, and gave me a big smile, as I started to walk off I winked at her And said I will always be ur guardian angel, well the thing Im asking is would shinedown ever do a fundraiser and all the proceeds would go to all the needy families in our community for christmas, and the ones like I had encountered I know this might be alot to ask, and I would have to get it approved by the committee, city council of muscatine. I am also trying to run for community Vice president and this this would show the committee I am serious in wanting to help people of this community, Because I came from a really abusive home when I was younger not only phyiscally but mentally as well. I would also like to have a hog roast for the fundraiser, and something like doors prizes for the kids only, If their was any way someone could get a hold of me about this PLEASE and I do mean please call me at 1-563-260-7553, and if u happen to get my voicemail please leave ur name and number and I will get back with u ASAP, or u can get a hold of me by E-mail at big_papa_52761@yahoo.com, this would really mean the world to me to get to see a smile on a childs face for the holiday season this yr. Would somebody be able to contact me about this???? :?: :)

Submitted by big_papa_52761 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

:?: [color=blue][/color][size=18][/size] hey every my name is joe I am a memeber of a non profit orginization called the Jaycees and every yr we try to help the children and families of my community like put on the fire works every yr haunted houses and the biggest is for the families and the children around christmas so the children can have a good christmas, the one thing that got me the most is I was standing in line at a wal-mart and this little boy and his mother were behind me and I over heard this little boy asking his mom, "mommy is santa gonna come to our house this yr, and the little boy didnt ask for toys he wanted some new clothes and if he said if santa has time could he put a teddy bear in bed with me so I am safe from the monsters under my bed, and Im 28 yrs old and when it comes to kids Im like a big ol baby, so I left my spot in line and went and got this little boy 1000 dollars of clothes and toys and pulled the mom aside and asked for their address she asked why santa needs to pay a special visit to ur little boy, and told her I would be there on christmas eve dressed as santa and I showed up and the mom started crying and the little boy smiled from ear to ear, and to top their christmas off I had brought them enough food can goods and so on and when I had my elfs start bringing all of this in I noticed they didnt even have a tree well they did after I was done and the mom thought I was an angel sent from heaven. but I told her to keep these 10 presents for christmas morning five of them were for her and the other five were for her little boy, when I got ready to leave after all the elfs were gone she pulled my my beard down and kissed me on the cheek, and gave me a big smile, as I started to walk off I winked at her And said I will always be ur guardian angel, well the thing Im asking is would shinedown ever do a fundraiser and all the proceeds would go to all the needy families in our community for christmas, and the ones like I had encountered I know this might be alot to ask, and I would have to get it approved by the committee, city council of muscatine. I am also trying to run for community Vice president and this this would show the committee I am serious in wanting to help people of this community, Because I came from a really abusive home when I was younger not only phyiscally but mentally as well. I would also like to have a hog roast for the fundraiser, and something like doors prizes for the kids only, If their was any way someone could get a hold of me about this PLEASE and I do mean please call me at 1-563-260-7553, and if u happen to get my voicemail please leave ur name and number and I will get back with u ASAP, or u can get a hold of me by E-mail at big_papa_52761@yahoo.com, this would really mean the world to me to get to see a smile on a childs face for the holiday season this yr. Would somebody be able to contact me about this???? :?: :)

comments