Keep voting for Shinedown on Fuse.tv!

• Keep voting for Shinedown on Fuse.tv!
    ifyouonlyknew_3

Hey everyone, don't forget to keep voting for Shinedown on www.fuse.tv for the No. 1 Countdown they have!

How awesome would it be if they beat Disturbed and got to number one? Lets make it happen!!!!!!! :D

Submitted by ifyouonlyknew_3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/31/2008 - 13:16

I vote very often and watch to make sure they move up on the countdown.

Did anyone else see the episode last week when the guys were on the show?

ifyouonlyknew_3

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 02:59

[quote="synneraboveall"]I vote very often and watch to make sure they move up on the countdown.

Did anyone else see the episode last week when the guys were on the show?[/quote]

Yeah I vote too and I was so excited to see they passed Seether and moved up a spot on the rock countdown! But Yeah I saw that episode too! It is awesome to see them get the attention they deserve! They should be guests on that show every week haha

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 11:09

Hehehehehe...I talked to Barry about them being on there and he said the guy that's the VJ really likes them and is a fan..so I think Shinedown will get played lots as long as that guy works for Fuse...lol

I voted but I don't have Fuse

:cry:

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 11:22

well that really sucks!!!!! :( :(

Thanks for your sympathy Lisa. You are so kind. But I can just watch the boys on my computer and be happy. Just tell me when they are on Fuse so I can pretend I'm watching it at the same time.

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/01/2008 - 23:18

hahahaha...ok...next time I'm watching Fuse and their video comes on I will text you and let you know they are on...lol

I hate you all. Give me Fuse dammit or just kill me now. But thanks for letting me know whenever it's on so I can feel like I am a part of something cause we all know I'm a loser and nobody loves me because I don't have Fuse.

synneraboveall

Sat, 08/02/2008 - 23:54

Awww...that is not true....I wuv you!!!!! The boys love that you bake them things...lol

Of course. Cause I'm the only one that gets them baked still. DUH! Why do you think on LAW tour they came to Michigan ALL the time. Sometime 3 nights a week. haha totally jk

i vote for em everyday

Hey everyone, don't forget to keep voting for Shinedown on www.fuse.tv for the No. 1 Countdown they have!

How awesome would it be if they beat Disturbed and got to number one? Lets make it happen!!!!!!! :D

comments

i vote for em everyday

Of course. Cause I'm the only one that gets them baked still. DUH! Why do you think on LAW tour they came to Michigan ALL the time. Sometime 3 nights a week. haha totally jk

Awww...that is not true....I wuv you!!!!! The boys love that you bake them things...lol

I hate you all. Give me Fuse dammit or just kill me now. But thanks for letting me know whenever it's on so I can feel like I am a part of something cause we all know I'm a loser and nobody loves me because I don't have Fuse.

hahahaha...ok...next time I'm watching Fuse and their video comes on I will text you and let you know they are on...lol

Thanks for your sympathy Lisa. You are so kind. But I can just watch the boys on my computer and be happy. Just tell me when they are on Fuse so I can pretend I'm watching it at the same time.

well that really sucks!!!!! :( :(

I voted but I don't have Fuse

:cry:

Hehehehehe...I talked to Barry about them being on there and he said the guy that's the VJ really likes them and is a fan..so I think Shinedown will get played lots as long as that guy works for Fuse...lol

[quote="synneraboveall"]I vote very often and watch to make sure they move up on the countdown.

Did anyone else see the episode last week when the guys were on the show?[/quote]

Yeah I vote too and I was so excited to see they passed Seether and moved up a spot on the rock countdown! But Yeah I saw that episode too! It is awesome to see them get the attention they deserve! They should be guests on that show every week haha

I vote very often and watch to make sure they move up on the countdown.

Did anyone else see the episode last week when the guys were on the show?