KC show just a few suggestions

• KC show just a few suggestions
    Kdrckrules

I think the radio station should sell another 8000 tickets the same number they increased last years announced attendence by. Next allow everyone to buy as much beer at $5 a glass as they can carry. Then by the time Shinedown comes on I can stand on one of these dousch bags as they will be passed out instead of having everyone push and shove to get another foot closer. I swear I was 200 feet from the stage and people were still trying to push and shove. This is my third rockfest and by far the worst croud wise. They need to move it back to the other lawn I think much nicer set up

Submitted by Kdrckrules on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 09:35

I like the part about selling the drink and standing on people :) made me chuckle :D

gearhead1968

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 17:05

I was a stagehand for Rockfest and I am glad that I got to watch Shinedown from the stage and not from that crowd.

synneraboveall

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 00:26

I so should have walked up on stage after taking pix during the first 3 songs. I had a chance to...I really didn't care about getting to the second stage right away...i wanted to stay and see the boys up close..but i went into the crowd.

I think the radio station should sell another 8000 tickets the same number they increased last years announced attendence by. Next allow everyone to buy as much beer at $5 a glass as they can carry. Then by the time Shinedown comes on I can stand on one of these dousch bags as they will be passed out instead of having everyone push and shove to get another foot closer. I swear I was 200 feet from the stage and people were still trying to push and shove. This is my third rockfest and by far the worst croud wise. They need to move it back to the other lawn I think much nicer set up

comments

I so should have walked up on stage after taking pix during the first 3 songs. I had a chance to...I really didn't care about getting to the second stage right away...i wanted to stay and see the boys up close..but i went into the crowd.

I was a stagehand for Rockfest and I am glad that I got to watch Shinedown from the stage and not from that crowd.

I like the part about selling the drink and standing on people :) made me chuckle :D