just wanted to say

• just wanted to say
    avrinov

wow. i came on here for a little bit when i first got the membership with the CD and i posted a little and left. i came back to look at fanclub presale stuff and was suprised to see just how much was on here and the connections people had made with each other. so i decided to post hoping that maybe i might just be able to have a piece of that be able to connect with people again. ive been so lonely lately. i havnt done anything as far as online boards or forums in a long time cause last time i did and got real close to people well everybody just kind of drifted their own ways and i was so hurt by losing the people i thought i was closest to. its been 5 years since my group really fell apart. and well i thought maybe its time for my second chance at trying to be part of an online group. [color=red][/color][size=18][/size]

Submitted by avrinov on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Thanks for the interesting post. It seems to be quite slow on here sometimes but friendly :D

Making online friends can be difficult as the words are just black and white and without context but some become real life friends, many of which I've met up with from other countries :D

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 01/10/2009 - 23:40

[quote="avrinov"]wow. i came on here for a little bit when i first got the membership with the CD and i posted a little and left. i came back to look at fanclub presale stuff and was suprised to see just how much was on here and the connections people had made with each other. so i decided to post hoping that maybe i might just be able to have a piece of that be able to connect with people again. ive been so lonely lately. i havnt done anything as far as online boards or forums in a long time cause last time i did and got real close to people well everybody just kind of drifted their own ways and i was so hurt by losing the people i thought i was closest to. its been 5 years since my group really fell apart. and well i thought maybe its time for my second chance at trying to be part of an online group. [color=red][/color][size=18][/size][/quote]
i know what you mean i have been lonely as well, me and my best friend recently just stopped talking, i dont talk to the girl i loved anymore, and im drifting from everyone close to me. And my group fell apart a few years back, 2 moved, the other became an asshole and now its down to 2. kind of sucks, so ill be your friend :)

synneraboveall

Sun, 01/11/2009 - 17:09

OH..OH!!!! PICK ME...PICK ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!! I love having friends..LOL!!!!

Yep..I'm a nut..I'm crazy..but I think that's why people wuv me...lol I wuv myself too..LOL no I'm not conceded..at least I try not to be..but anyways!!!

I hope you keep coming back and can be all of ours friend cause we love friends around here. 'GOOD' friends definitely are hard to come by these days and I have found that most of my GOOD friends have come from this board and the main Shinedown board..oh and myspace..lol

So please stick around with us...the guys are gonna be back touring soon and the stories from the road can get interesting and fun!!!!!! lol

dalamar_2

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 09:43

Isn't it what this is supposed to be all about, "fun" ? =)

Heck, that's why an old schmuck like me sticks around!

JeffTaormina

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 10:45

<---Putting his hand up behind Lisa and pointing down to her>

Yup she's my pal!!

shinersweetie_4300

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 15:16

shes my pal too......I love all the crazy shinedown friends I have made on this page.

dalamar_2

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 15:29

[quote="shinersweetie"]shes my pal too......I love all the crazy shinedown friends I have made on this page.[/quote]

Yeeeessss....

something tells me it's mandatory to post here...

Weeeeeeeee! 8)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 17:39

i'm proud to say that she is my pal too. oh and jaster too lol.

synneraboveall

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 21:54

AWWWWWWW...I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!

*tear...tear* :cry: <---that's a happy cry really!!!!!

I get so emotional at happy times like these!!!! lol

Ya'll are my pals, too!!!! I wuvs you all!!!!! LIKE FAMILY!!!!!!

once again wow didnt expect anybody to actually reply. id love to get to know you guys better and am looking forward to shinedown back on the road they are finally coming to where i can see them exicted first timer!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 01/13/2009 - 10:02

i am anxioulsy waiting for them to come close to where i live the last time i saw them was the day SOM was released. I need my SD fix.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 01/15/2009 - 13:35

All are welcome none are judged here!

wow. i came on here for a little bit when i first got the membership with the CD and i posted a little and left. i came back to look at fanclub presale stuff and was suprised to see just how much was on here and the connections people had made with each other. so i decided to post hoping that maybe i might just be able to have a piece of that be able to connect with people again. ive been so lonely lately. i havnt done anything as far as online boards or forums in a long time cause last time i did and got real close to people well everybody just kind of drifted their own ways and i was so hurt by losing the people i thought i was closest to. its been 5 years since my group really fell apart. and well i thought maybe its time for my second chance at trying to be part of an online group. [color=red][/color][size=18][/size]

comments

All are welcome none are judged here!

i am anxioulsy waiting for them to come close to where i live the last time i saw them was the day SOM was released. I need my SD fix.

once again wow didnt expect anybody to actually reply. id love to get to know you guys better and am looking forward to shinedown back on the road they are finally coming to where i can see them exicted first timer!!

AWWWWWWW...I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!

*tear...tear* :cry: <---that's a happy cry really!!!!!

I get so emotional at happy times like these!!!! lol

Ya'll are my pals, too!!!! I wuvs you all!!!!! LIKE FAMILY!!!!!!

i'm proud to say that she is my pal too. oh and jaster too lol.

[quote="shinersweetie"]shes my pal too......I love all the crazy shinedown friends I have made on this page.[/quote]

Yeeeessss....

something tells me it's mandatory to post here...

Weeeeeeeee! 8)

shes my pal too......I love all the crazy shinedown friends I have made on this page.

<---Putting his hand up behind Lisa and pointing down to her>

Yup she's my pal!!

Isn't it what this is supposed to be all about, "fun" ? =)

Heck, that's why an old schmuck like me sticks around!

OH..OH!!!! PICK ME...PICK ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!! I love having friends..LOL!!!!

Yep..I'm a nut..I'm crazy..but I think that's why people wuv me...lol I wuv myself too..LOL no I'm not conceded..at least I try not to be..but anyways!!!

I hope you keep coming back and can be all of ours friend cause we love friends around here. 'GOOD' friends definitely are hard to come by these days and I have found that most of my GOOD friends have come from this board and the main Shinedown board..oh and myspace..lol

So please stick around with us...the guys are gonna be back touring soon and the stories from the road can get interesting and fun!!!!!! lol

Re: just wanted to say

[quote="avrinov"]wow. i came on here for a little bit when i first got the membership with the CD and i posted a little and left. i came back to look at fanclub presale stuff and was suprised to see just how much was on here and the connections people had made with each other. so i decided to post hoping that maybe i might just be able to have a piece of that be able to connect with people again. ive been so lonely lately. i havnt done anything as far as online boards or forums in a long time cause last time i did and got real close to people well everybody just kind of drifted their own ways and i was so hurt by losing the people i thought i was closest to. its been 5 years since my group really fell apart. and well i thought maybe its time for my second chance at trying to be part of an online group. [color=red][/color][size=18][/size][/quote]
i know what you mean i have been lonely as well, me and my best friend recently just stopped talking, i dont talk to the girl i loved anymore, and im drifting from everyone close to me. And my group fell apart a few years back, 2 moved, the other became an asshole and now its down to 2. kind of sucks, so ill be your friend :)

Thanks for the interesting post. It seems to be quite slow on here sometimes but friendly :D

Making online friends can be difficult as the words are just black and white and without context but some become real life friends, many of which I've met up with from other countries :D