JUST SAY NO!!

• JUST SAY NO!!
    lorilee

This is a new thread (I'm bored) to talk about things you've done and wish you hadn't or don't recommend others to do! Be afraid, be very afraid! :wink:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Am I the only one with enough balls to be here? If you are gonna humiliate yourself, do it discreetly, not publicly and mos def not in electronic media. :cry:

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 11:11

Shhhh !!!! you're not supposed to tell everyone!

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 14:47

Hmmmmm i can think of a few really bad things i have done, don't know if i wanna share though?? :lol:

Well Dalamar...I think we're it!! :wink:

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 14:50

what did dalamar do??

Do? nuthin' but be an amazing friend, and good joke teller...he even gives lessons on it!!

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 15:00

Oh ok :lol: I thought you meant he done something bad! :lol:

[quote="dalamar"]Shhhh !!!! you're not supposed to tell everyone![/quote]It'll be our little secret!!! SHHH!! :wink:

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 15:12

AMG !!! /facepalm

So humble! :)

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:21

So what is the worst thing you have done?? :D

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:24

who? me?

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:25

Anyone :D

I am NOT going there.....I already wear my heart on my sleeve..no need to air dirty my laundry! LOL!

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:27

Oh go have a couple of beers/wine then you will :P

LOL! Well, as far as fun things..I got on stage and sang Paradise by the Dashboard Light after a few to many shots! Funny thing is, people loved it! LOL!

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:30

Maybe you're a good singer.....america's got talent material?? :lol:

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:31

Well.... I did get caught making out (and more) on the second FoH catwalk at school once... does that count as.. ya know? bad? *hehe*

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:34

haha depends how far the and more part went??

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:36

Use your imagination while I invoke the fifth!

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 16:39

Yes i kinda thought that's what it would have been :)

No, but I get by with a tune or tune..love music! :lol:

OK..heading out...catch ya'll later! 8)

I will wait for the Nation get together to share my OH NO YOU DIDNTs!!!

But I will say I met the lead singer of Cross Fade and ended up licking his neck :oops: !!!

Until the drinks start flowing...whos next???

destiny453

Sat, 09/26/2009 - 01:45

haha that's rather amusing mollie :)

And I kinda thought you a conservative, I mean paralegal??? Wow Molls!!!! :twisted:

destiny453

Sun, 09/27/2009 - 02:44

Yes i didn't think they drank?! :lol: Just kidding mollie

Me? Conservative???

Nope, I work in one of the most liberal offices, ever. We have dogs in the office, I wear my Shinedown shirt to work, blast my ipod but I work the most dedicated amazing lawyers ever!!!!!

And, drink????? Oh my luv...thats for another time, place and when my liver will talk to me again. She's still pissed at me for the last GNO!!!

[quote="destiny453"]Yes i didn't think they drank?! :lol: Just kidding mollie[/quote]

hot rock star buying shots + patron @ 1:00 AM = a post in this thread but a wonderful memory!

Mollie~ You should see what your liver is saying about you on Twitter!! :lol:

This is a new thread (I'm bored) to talk about things you've done and wish you hadn't or don't recommend others to do! Be afraid, be very afraid! :wink:

comments

:lol:

just a little lol.

My new one at work is 1Bassisboss it was 1Ericbass!! Are you catching the pattern???? :twisted:

My password is the same for everything....i probably shouldn't broadcast that though! :lol:

that is awesome for both of you ladies. well unfortunately i share my desk at work so i'm not allowed to personalize it. but our spare room at home is full of SD paraphonilia. lol. most of it is framed.

All my passwords at work (I have a million of 'em!) are SD related...easy to remember!! :lol:

and pickled but full of surprises.

You should see my cube home at work...full of SD, Layne Staley Tribute Fund, LiVE and Halestorm stuff. Its my place and you can def tell!

haha truer words have never been said. that is awesome. you know your a SD junkie when you speak in SD song lyrics. lol. i don't think i can go a day without expressing something i need to say and not using SD lyrics lol. but you know what they say about alcohol it keeps a body young lol.

Madness??? I have been hearing the sound of madness since I hit the big effing 4-0!!!!!! But it sounds better and better as I mature!

I often talk to random body parts that are failing this rock star groupie when you wish you had the energy of a 18 yr old and a liver/constitution of a 21 yr old at their first bar.

That being said, I am having the time of my life and wouldnt go back for anything.

I was telling my mom yesterday, "I dont wear a mask and I have no regrets." She just smiled and I think she finally had the Brent "AHA Moment."

oh really? i hope it turned out for the better.

Good Morning Junkie!! I had to have a heart to heart w/ mine this weekend!!

lol lmfao. im in a library and cracking up amidst the roar of ssshes i'm still posting and laughing lol. never talked to my liver. i talk to my stomach if i'm at a buffet i talk it through just one more slice of pizza or one more plate of chiken lo mein lol. good morning lorilee.

Talking to yourself is one thing...talking to your liver...

It's even worse when your damn liver gets on Twitter and airs your dirty laundry!! Mine is grounded from the computer!!! :lol:

i'm well on my way to madness then lol.

It's one of the first signs of madness you know ;)

S**T! She is so grounded for sharing!!!!!!

LOL.....talking to your self has hit a new all time high!!!!

Mollie~ You should see what your liver is saying about you on Twitter!! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Yes i didn't think they drank?! :lol: Just kidding mollie[/quote]

hot rock star buying shots + patron @ 1:00 AM = a post in this thread but a wonderful memory!

Me? Conservative???

Nope, I work in one of the most liberal offices, ever. We have dogs in the office, I wear my Shinedown shirt to work, blast my ipod but I work the most dedicated amazing lawyers ever!!!!!

And, drink????? Oh my luv...thats for another time, place and when my liver will talk to me again. She's still pissed at me for the last GNO!!!

Yes i didn't think they drank?! :lol: Just kidding mollie

And I kinda thought you a conservative, I mean paralegal??? Wow Molls!!!! :twisted:

haha that's rather amusing mollie :)

I will wait for the Nation get together to share my OH NO YOU DIDNTs!!!

But I will say I met the lead singer of Cross Fade and ended up licking his neck :oops: !!!

Until the drinks start flowing...whos next???

No, but I get by with a tune or tune..love music! :lol:

OK..heading out...catch ya'll later! 8)

Yes i kinda thought that's what it would have been :)

Use your imagination while I invoke the fifth!

haha depends how far the and more part went??

Well.... I did get caught making out (and more) on the second FoH catwalk at school once... does that count as.. ya know? bad? *hehe*

Maybe you're a good singer.....america's got talent material?? :lol:

LOL! Well, as far as fun things..I got on stage and sang Paradise by the Dashboard Light after a few to many shots! Funny thing is, people loved it! LOL!

Oh go have a couple of beers/wine then you will :P

I am NOT going there.....I already wear my heart on my sleeve..no need to air dirty my laundry! LOL!

Anyone :D

who? me?

So what is the worst thing you have done?? :D

So humble! :)

AMG !!! /facepalm

[quote="dalamar"]Shhhh !!!! you're not supposed to tell everyone![/quote]It'll be our little secret!!! SHHH!! :wink:

Oh ok :lol: I thought you meant he done something bad! :lol:

Do? nuthin' but be an amazing friend, and good joke teller...he even gives lessons on it!!

what did dalamar do??

Well Dalamar...I think we're it!! :wink:

Hmmmmm i can think of a few really bad things i have done, don't know if i wanna share though?? :lol:

Shhhh !!!! you're not supposed to tell everyone!

Am I the only one with enough balls to be here? If you are gonna humiliate yourself, do it discreetly, not publicly and mos def not in electronic media. :cry:

I will start off! http://tinyurl.com/y86lzoz