Just saw SD in Waterloo Iowa

• Just saw SD in Waterloo Iowa
    andrerin529

My hubby and I went to the SD concert in Waterloo. Saving Abel opened. We missed 3/4ths of them waiting in line to get in. SD was next and they rocked the place!!!! Buckcherry followed. The first two songs they played nobody really knew. So they switched to their well known ones. Then the crowd got into it. Avenge Sevenfold was last. We had to leave right after they started. Shinedown was the best out of all of them. My husband and I have decided that if they are anywhere close we are going to see them again. :D

Submitted by andrerin529 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

My hubby and I went to the SD concert in Waterloo. Saving Abel opened. We missed 3/4ths of them waiting in line to get in. SD was next and they rocked the place!!!! Buckcherry followed. The first two songs they played nobody really knew. So they switched to their well known ones. Then the crowd got into it. Avenge Sevenfold was last. We had to leave right after they started. Shinedown was the best out of all of them. My husband and I have decided that if they are anywhere close we are going to see them again. :D

comments