Just got back from the Worcester show

• Just got back from the Worcester show
    mintyphoenix

Black Stone Cherry was great, fully of energy. Theory of a Deadman was solid, played some nice tracks.

Shinedown was amazing. They had a great mix of tracks from all three albums and definitely got the crowd going.

About the middle of their setlist, though, they played a track I didn't recognize. Brent didn't say anything about it, so I'm not even sure if it's their song or not, and unfortunately the only line I can remember is something like "She only stood five foot one", or something very similar, and it was repeated a few times throughout the song. If anyone recognizes this song, I'd be much obliged.

Submitted by mintyphoenix on
Forum category
Is pro
No

THAT SHOW WAS FUCKING INSANE!!!

but yeah the prelude was pretty cool, theres a video of it on youtube somewhere id find the link if i wasnt still too tired from the show

and the prelude they did at the worcester show he kind of explained it in the middle so it was a little longer

Black Stone Cherry was great, fully of energy. Theory of a Deadman was solid, played some nice tracks.

Shinedown was amazing. They had a great mix of tracks from all three albums and definitely got the crowd going.

About the middle of their setlist, though, they played a track I didn't recognize. Brent didn't say anything about it, so I'm not even sure if it's their song or not, and unfortunately the only line I can remember is something like "She only stood five foot one", or something very similar, and it was repeated a few times throughout the song. If anyone recognizes this song, I'd be much obliged.

comments

THAT SHOW WAS FUCKING INSANE!!!

but yeah the prelude was pretty cool, theres a video of it on youtube somewhere id find the link if i wasnt still too tired from the show

and the prelude they did at the worcester show he kind of explained it in the middle so it was a little longer