Tonight on Kimmel SHINEDOWN !!!

about effing time, true!!!??

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 10:29

awesome that is great. the guys are gettin their recognition now. i'm proud of them. im watchin kimmel tonight. i have a football game to go to but then i'm racing back home to check that out.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 10:47

people will never be happy. the true fan appreciates their hard work and recognizes where they have been where they've come from and where they're going.

Screw 'em all!!! "Coolness" is overrated...usually by the ones who claim to be so!!! hahaha!! *Merk...anyone come to mind?** :evil:

OK....BITCH SESSION....

Can those fans that said they hated brett's wife and the ones that scream out SIMPLE MAN get an effing life?!?!?!?!

Really?!?!?! Simple Man is an emo song with Brent and Jasin and I read, heard that they dont play it at shows. Yelling out songs to me is rude and killer. The band tries hard to play what they think is best for all.

Give me a break and to those haters of the wives, significant others of OUR boys?!?!?!

*smack*

sorry~had a sh*t start to the day and I guess it has stuck around! LOL

dalamar_2

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 16:41

Babe, I love it when you purr, but please, retract those claws, they hurt!

Meeeeow!

OR NOT ! :)

Wow! Is it possible...2 volcanoes in one place???

If those effing idiots knew anything about Shinedown, they would know that they don't play it anymore. Besides, if I go see them...I want to hear Shinedown songs not Skynard. Their songs are so much better...there is no comparison. Quit livin' in the past people!! True?

Boy, that subject matter got some blood pressure activity!! LOL

dalamar_2

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 19:13

Ooooo... Need rest, pumpkin? Perhaps I should spin a quarter-turn counter-clock and let you hit me vehemently.... greatly cathartic, I'll wager!

Is the full moon about, my women are all... agitated !! :)

Evening all..what did I miss??

@Dalamar... I'm a Lover, not a Fighter!!!!

Hi Lady D!! How are you today? Do you need rest too??? LOl!!!

You could say that..i have been going non stop since 5 am...and I'm not done! How are you??

I'm doing ok now that I have simmered down!!! LOL!! No, really I'm great today. Life is So Good, gonna see my guys on the Tellie Tonight!!! YAY!!!!! :D

I know..it's soo cool! i hope I stay awake...I'm looking forward to it.

You sound like you have had a busy day!! Set your alarm just in case!!! We will all be watching in our dif time zones!!! How funny!! :lol:

I know..I have the DVR set just in case!

That'll work!! :D

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 23:17

2 hours until Jimmy Kimmel!! cant wait to watch! cause i'll actually get to watch them this time their on tv.

destiny453

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 10:34

And i couldn't see it :( Boo hoo...stupid different channels!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 10:42

it's on youtube check it out.

destiny453

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 10:49

Is it?? I didn't find it on there??

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:02

I got it thanks guys :)

10/6 on VH1.com IYON video

10/10 on VH1 TV IYON video

Tonight on Kimmel SHINEDOWN !!!

about effing time, true!!!??

comments

I got it thanks guys :)

yup. just i'll give you the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ambrqt-RFhg
enjoy.

Is it?? I didn't find it on there??

it's on youtube check it out.

And i couldn't see it :( Boo hoo...stupid different channels!!!

2 hours until Jimmy Kimmel!! cant wait to watch! cause i'll actually get to watch them this time their on tv.

That'll work!! :D

I know..I have the DVR set just in case!

You sound like you have had a busy day!! Set your alarm just in case!!! We will all be watching in our dif time zones!!! How funny!! :lol:

I know..it's soo cool! i hope I stay awake...I'm looking forward to it.

I'm doing ok now that I have simmered down!!! LOL!! No, really I'm great today. Life is So Good, gonna see my guys on the Tellie Tonight!!! YAY!!!!! :D

You could say that..i have been going non stop since 5 am...and I'm not done! How are you??

@Dalamar... I'm a Lover, not a Fighter!!!!

Hi Lady D!! How are you today? Do you need rest too??? LOl!!!

Evening all..what did I miss??

Ooooo... Need rest, pumpkin? Perhaps I should spin a quarter-turn counter-clock and let you hit me vehemently.... greatly cathartic, I'll wager!

Is the full moon about, my women are all... agitated !! :)

Wow! Is it possible...2 volcanoes in one place???

If those effing idiots knew anything about Shinedown, they would know that they don't play it anymore. Besides, if I go see them...I want to hear Shinedown songs not Skynard. Their songs are so much better...there is no comparison. Quit livin' in the past people!! True?

Boy, that subject matter got some blood pressure activity!! LOL

Babe, I love it when you purr, but please, retract those claws, they hurt!

Meeeeow!

OR NOT ! :)

OK....BITCH SESSION....

Can those fans that said they hated brett's wife and the ones that scream out SIMPLE MAN get an effing life?!?!?!?!

Really?!?!?! Simple Man is an emo song with Brent and Jasin and I read, heard that they dont play it at shows. Yelling out songs to me is rude and killer. The band tries hard to play what they think is best for all.

Give me a break and to those haters of the wives, significant others of OUR boys?!?!?!

*smack*

sorry~had a sh*t start to the day and I guess it has stuck around! LOL

Screw 'em all!!! "Coolness" is overrated...usually by the ones who claim to be so!!! hahaha!! *Merk...anyone come to mind?** :evil:

people will never be happy. the true fan appreciates their hard work and recognizes where they have been where they've come from and where they're going.

awesome that is great. the guys are gettin their recognition now. i'm proud of them. im watchin kimmel tonight. i have a football game to go to but then i'm racing back home to check that out.