• Junkies for Fame to go onsale 8/19/2008
    yuke15

Junkies for Fame on itunes in 20 minutes people

Submitted by yuke15 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

yep, its friggin awesome, way better than the rockband mix

HELL YES absolutely amazing, but what else would you expect?

Deaf Angel

Tue, 08/19/2008 - 01:27

sweet!

Finally!

better_version6287

Tue, 08/19/2008 - 22:15

It is great to see that a version of this is finally available. It sounds different than when I heard them play it live before the new cd came out, but it is still good.

Downloaded it last night!

WOOT!

zach has posted over at the other board that Junkies is tuned C# (D half step down or Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb), not D standard(DADGBE), and apart from that, that intro isn't accurate. At about 3:20 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9yk8u5p25o
you can see he stays between 2 and 7 and those sound like the same chords from the intro only he's strumming

Unbreakable

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 02:22

Yay me, I haven't checked the forums in a week or two, and I had no idea about this until I saw this thread 10 min ago. Just listened to it, I love it. So glad they released this.

JeffTaormina

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 08:02

I downloaded it :lol: but my ipod is being freaky and wont show on some computers. :cry:
So I couldn't load it in my ipod to take with me.

I'll have to look at it when I get time. :wink:

JeffTaormina

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 22:11

Ok ipod is fixed!!!!!!

sweet! i'm so happy they finally released it! that'd be sick if in the future they also released an acoustic studio version

i wonder why they got rid of the "whhhhy" in the chorus and just put the guitar riff (which is sweet btw i'm not knockin it). i keep thinking though that i hear the vocals faintly in the background or like blended with the riff or somethin, but maybe its just my imagination

Great track, it should have been on the album though!!

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 08/26/2008 - 22:18

[quote="n8thegr8"]sweet! i'm so happy they finally released it! that'd be sick if in the future they also released an acoustic studio version

i wonder why they got rid of the "whhhhy" in the chorus and just put the guitar riff (which is sweet btw i'm not knockin it). i keep thinking though that i hear the vocals faintly in the background or like blended with the riff or somethin, but maybe its just my imagination[/quote]

the "WHY" is in there. It's faint in the beginning but it's more noticeable through the rest of the song...you are not imagining it.

Anyways, it's a fan-fucking-tastic song, an instant favorite. Shinedown's (and modern rock's) "Limelight"!

should of got it for free..ya know

Junkies for Fame on itunes in 20 minutes people

comments

should of got it for free..ya know

[quote="n8thegr8"]sweet! i'm so happy they finally released it! that'd be sick if in the future they also released an acoustic studio version

i wonder why they got rid of the "whhhhy" in the chorus and just put the guitar riff (which is sweet btw i'm not knockin it). i keep thinking though that i hear the vocals faintly in the background or like blended with the riff or somethin, but maybe its just my imagination[/quote]

the "WHY" is in there. It's faint in the beginning but it's more noticeable through the rest of the song...you are not imagining it.

Anyways, it's a fan-fucking-tastic song, an instant favorite. Shinedown's (and modern rock's) "Limelight"!

Great track, it should have been on the album though!!

sweet! i'm so happy they finally released it! that'd be sick if in the future they also released an acoustic studio version

i wonder why they got rid of the "whhhhy" in the chorus and just put the guitar riff (which is sweet btw i'm not knockin it). i keep thinking though that i hear the vocals faintly in the background or like blended with the riff or somethin, but maybe its just my imagination

Ok ipod is fixed!!!!!!

I downloaded it :lol: but my ipod is being freaky and wont show on some computers. :cry:
So I couldn't load it in my ipod to take with me.

I'll have to look at it when I get time. :wink:

Yay me, I haven't checked the forums in a week or two, and I had no idea about this until I saw this thread 10 min ago. Just listened to it, I love it. So glad they released this.

zach has posted over at the other board that Junkies is tuned C# (D half step down or Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb), not D standard(DADGBE), and apart from that, that intro isn't accurate. At about 3:20 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9yk8u5p25o
you can see he stays between 2 and 7 and those sound like the same chords from the intro only he's strumming

Downloaded it last night!

WOOT!

It is great to see that a version of this is finally available. It sounds different than when I heard them play it live before the new cd came out, but it is still good.

Finally!

sweet!

HELL YES absolutely amazing, but what else would you expect?

yep, its friggin awesome, way better than the rockband mix